Author Topic: Trump to visit Phoenix AZ for rally  (Read 194 times)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Trump to visit Phoenix AZ for rally
« on: August 16, 2017, 09:55:54 am »
@Supreme, let us know how folks in Phoenix respond to this-- hopefully there will be some protests, people letting 45 know that he's a horrible human being   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

NEW YORK — President Donald Trump plans to rally supporters in Phoenix next week.

Trump's campaign announced the event Wednesday — a day after the president blamed "both sides" for weekend violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, between white supremacists and counter-demonstrators.

The campaign says the Aug. 22 rally will take place at the Phoenix Convention Center.

The president has been holding campaign-style events in Trump-friendly areas since he took office. Next week's rally will be Trump's first in the West.

Trump told Fox News in an interview this week that he may pardon Joe Arpaio (ahr-PY'-oh), the former Phoenix-area sheriff who recently was convicted in federal court.

A federal judge ruled in 2013 that Arpaio's officers had racially profiled Latinos. Critics say a pardon would amount to an endorsement of racism.
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Trump to visit Phoenix AZ for rally
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 05:10:14 am »
Regarding the 'pardon' emperor puppetine issued arpaio over the weekend essentially blocking the Judiciary system before the sentence phase  was even handed down, during a emergency inclement weather crisis in Texas:

Is that 'pardon' even valid?  :-\

Let's get into geopolitics for a minute...

Now that it is revealed that Russia's puppet in the Executive's Mansion is (as if we didn't know) a devout white nationalist in league with domestic terrorists...
puppetine's presence on the world stage has the potential to provoke our allies into contemplating new alliances.

Here's one example:
The latest series of North Korean missile launch(es) including one soaring over Japan.

Who knows what alliances  North Korea holds? I mean, besides China...
What if North Korea holds a secret alliance with Japan?

Right now, Kim Jon Un is looking like the boss on the world stage. A veritable pawn on the B4 square protected by 2 Rooks and a Knight.

There literally is no U.S. military solution to this conflict, only a diplomatic one and we're stuck with a 'dan quayle' level puppet in the Executive's Mansion who's playing Russian Roulette instead of Global Chess.
All Kim-Jon Un has to do now is present optics in mass media of him with a Havana Cuban cigar in his mouth, arms crossed!

Regardless of conflicts between North & South Korea, differences between China, and Japan, all Asian Nations feel the same way about America; All Asians stick together in times of civil strife.

Can the United States simultaneously take on China, North Korea AND Japan?   Don't forget that Russia has a stake in this conflict, as well...
Does anyone really believe Japan forgot about what happened at Nagasaki and Hiroshima? 
You don't believe the Japanese would switch alliances in retribution for that historic atrocity that was committed to them,  if able?

There are 3 - 4 U.S. naval ships in the fleet taken directly out of commission right now and no one knows how it happened.

All 3 Asian Nations may decide to adopt the way of the Bushido which is 'death before dishonor' and go for it.

I foresee that the liar-in-chief of the United States is going to have to accept the latest edition to the global thermonuclear negotiation table,  North Korean leader Kim-Jon Un,  in the near future whether any opposition world leader likes it or not.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 06:15:03 pm by Battle »

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:10:18 am »
Dang Battle.
This scenario sucks.
I don't like this "wargame."
Let's play tic tac toe

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 05:58:18 pm »
Dang Battle.
This scenario sucks.
Let's play tic tac toe

God, I luv ya bruh...!  ;D

I luv ya all here at HEF, even you Lion (wherever th' hell you are!).

Somebody tell drumphf that the entire city of Houston, Texas is flooded over 50 inches of water...

---Drain That Swamp, Muhfukka!!!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 06:45:48 am »
Dang Battle.
This scenario sucks.
Let's play tic tac toe

There.  Y'see?  ;D

Say, "Cheeesy!!!"

If you don't get involved, maybe next time you'll be the one with a 'tag on your toe'.   :)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:19:45 pm »
...I was crunk over your drain THAT swamp motto...then I saw the photo.
Ugh.
Under water and under the threat of nuclear winter.
Grrrrrrreat.  (<---- This is the great 45 wanted to make America say again.)
 :-\

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 05:45:38 pm »

Offline APEXABYSS

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 03:29:25 pm »
For kim jong it’s cheaper to develop a missile program vs. continuing to fund a million man military. He blames outside nations for forcing NK to put tons of money into the security over advancing agriculture. Some African nations suffer the same fate... they spend more coin on debt than they do infrastructure & education.

How many people really understand “Reaganomics?” Financially breaking a nation can cause that nation to become defensive (militarily) & corrupt. The hood is no different!

I don’t support WMDS in any form. Hell, I’m anti-guns/ anti death penalty!

Point is, KJ has made it clear his eye is still on South Korea. No real allies with Japan. Don’t forget about the “comfort women’s corps”. Japan kidnapped Korean women & forced them into sex slavery during WW2. Daddy issues for KJ? Some! Prosperity for NK may come at a heavy cost. Already is! No nuclear fallout from NK. He’ll sell the missiles to the highest terrorist bidder. For properity! Trump knows it. That’s about all he knows.

Joe Arpaio? No words for him. I have nothing nice to say about the @#$%!