Author Topic: Black Panther #167 (Solicit)  (Read 256 times)

Online MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Black Panther #167 (Solicit)
« on: August 22, 2017, 10:43:53 am »

BLACK PANTHER #167

TA-NEHISI COATES (w) ē LEONARD KIRK (a)
Cover by BRIAN STELFREEZE
Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON

KLAW STANDS SUPREME Part 2

The Black Pantherís greatest enemy springs his trap! And with TíChalla off fighting the former gods of Wakanda, who will come to Ayo and Anekaís aid?
And this is only the beginning. A cadre of villains returns as Wakanda comes to its knees!

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther #167 (Solicit)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 12:18:29 pm »
2016- Till now, The Period in which every T'bill M'Bob and n'Jane can bring T'Challa and Wakanda to their knees.

Online Mortal Man

• When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 12:27:42 pm »
How many leaders you said you needed then left Ďem for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, itís King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 05:03:15 pm »

It's Funny how hard Coates is trying to get people to care about the MA, No one gives a frak about these boring pet Characters. Bring back the OG cast (you know, the ones featuring in the movie) and hand the reigns of BP Solo to someone who actually cares to elevate the character and not sh*t on them every chance they get and upsurping him with supporting cast no one gives two sh*ts about

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 08:59:46 am »

It's Funny how hard Coates is trying to get people to care about the MA, No one gives a frak about these boring pet Characters. Bring back the OG cast (you know, the ones featuring in the movie) and hand the reigns of BP Solo to someone who actually cares to elevate the character and not sh*t on them every chance they get and upsurping him with supporting cast no one gives two sh*ts about

Absolutely. I can't STAND. That TNC dude. Leastways, when he's writing T'Challa.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 10:32:19 am »
Coates doesn't get T'Challa or Wakanda and he never will, and it shows in his work with how poorly he treats the mythos. Spencer in a few Panels did what Coates has failed to do in 16 issues

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 03:53:35 pm »
Coates doesn't get T'Challa or Wakanda and he never will, and it shows in his work with how poorly he treats the mythos. Spencer in a few Panels did what Coates has failed to do in 16 issues

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline 4sake

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 11:09:11 am »
At least the cover nice
2016- Till now, The Period in which every T'bill M'Bob and n'Jane can bring T'Challa and Wakanda to their knees.

Sad but true and then after that more Ezra and new crew, but at least the cover nice smh
Pull List