Author Topic: BP&Crew #6 preview  (Read 635 times)

Offline CvilleWakandan

• View Profile
BP&Crew #6 preview
« on: August 24, 2017, 05:38:07 pm »

Their eyes are glowing green like they did when Zenzi is controlling people. Another Zenzi/Faustus tie in?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:41:46 pm by CvilleWakandan »

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: BP&Crew #6 preview
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 07:49:22 pm »

Their eyes are glowing green like they did when Zenzi is controlling people. Another Zenzi/Faustus tie in?

This is SEVERAL TIMES BETTER than the regular garbage associated with TNC. Or. More accurately. I'm so shocked to see T'Challa not groveling apologizing and castrated in the few panels in his own book or a team book that he may be featured in whensoever TNC is even remotely involved with BP? I'm just...flabbergasted.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 09:27:27 pm »
Looks like Zenzis Power..  did Coates forget that this story is supposed to take place BEFORE the events of Bp #1?

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 11:04:13 pm »
still unclear who the major villains are. ah well...
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:36:07 am »
still unclear who the major villains are. ah well...

LOL

It wasn't the best planned book.

It was like coates was promised 12 issues and then sales were SO BAD on #1 that they had to pull the plug.

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 06:19:56 am »
More pretentious narration to mask the fact that it's been six issues, and the plot has barely moved an inch, so that our glorious writers can show how sad it is that Ezra Sue Coates Keith Miller  died, after having such an impact on not only every African-American hero they could include, but also the biggest African hero (who is barely in the book) and a hero who is neither African NOR American (but, desperately wants to be, because that's the only culture that matters, right?).

As for Plan B, let me guess:  Let the crowd punch T'Challa for a while, until one of the authorial mouthpieces can talk the crowd out of their trance?  Maybe they can broadcast an old Changamire speech!

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 06:46:49 am »
More pretentious narration to mask the fact that it's been six issues, and the plot has barely moved an inch, so that our glorious writers can show how sad it is that Ezra Sue Coates Keith Miller  died, after having such an impact on not only every African-American hero they could include, but also the biggest African hero (who is barely in the book) and a hero who is neither African NOR American (but, desperately wants to be, because that's the only culture that matters, right?).

As for Plan B, let me guess:  Let the crowd punch T'Challa for a while, until one of the authorial mouthpieces can talk the crowd out of their trance?  Maybe they can broadcast an old Changamire speech!

No no That can't be Plan B brother BoG, remember, This story takes place BEFORE the events of Bp #1 so that can't happen, changa is still in Wakanda academy speaking his flowery prose, he hasn't gotten that sweet upgrade to council member after speaking traitorous sh*t to the Wakandans before T'Challa pardons him because he "Needs his help". Also LOL on the Kimoyo beads. I guess Coates also forgot that Stelfreeze said that they are only supposed to work in Wakanda, ontop of the fact that they are custom tailored to each Wakandan individual. But Whatever Wakanda be sharing it tech with everyone now

Offline Mortal Man

• When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 07:01:11 am »
Is this the last issue?  No more satellite books?  No more team books?  Just one more left to go?
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 07:17:29 am »
Is this the last issue?  No more satellite books?  No more team books?  Just one more left to go?

Yep.

T'challa will officially be a free agent

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 07:39:31 am »

No no That can't be Plan B brother BoG, remember, This story takes place BEFORE the events of Bp #1 so that can't happen, changa is still in Wakanda academy speaking his flowery prose,

That's why I said "one of his old speeches". :)

Online 4sake

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 08:22:24 am »

This is SEVERAL TIMES BETTER than the regular garbage associated with TNC. Or. More accurately. I'm so shocked to see T'Challa not groveling apologizing and castrated in the few panels in his own book or a team book that he may be featured in whensoever TNC is even remotely involved with BP? I'm just...flabbergasted.

Wait for it, it will happen..
Pull List

Offline BBeeryan

• T'Challa's namesake
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2017, 03:43:44 am »
T'Challa comes off very much as the man in charge. Gotta love when he's pulling the strings, calling the shots, and moving pieces around the board.
The All-Goddess, Ororo Komo Wakandas, The Walker of Clouds, La Reine Storm, The Goddess who Preserves the Balance of all Natural Things, Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, The Queen of Prophecy, Hadari Yao, The Bright Lady, The Rightful Queen of Wakanda has returned to the throne! All-Goddes be praised!

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2017, 10:30:51 am »
T'Challa comes off very much as the man in charge. Gotta love when he's pulling the strings, calling the shots, and moving pieces around the board.

WHAT? We have an ACTUAL sighting of OUR BP as written by...TNC? Can someone confirm that? Brother BBeeryan...is that what you're saying?

If so? That's insane! First, Floyd TKO's Conor in exactly the way and exactly the round that I predicted? Now possibly this. Next? Trump might grow his own hair, stop being an idiot, actually like Black people, White Supremacy will yield to actually human and humane systems of equality health justice education etc., and the Middle East Crisis will halt.

Yeah. I had the SAME EXACT reaction.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 11:03:11 am »

WHAT? We have an ACTUAL sighting of OUR BP as written by...TNC? Can someone confirm that? Brother BBeeryan...is that what you're saying?

If so? That's insane! First, Floyd TKO's Conor in exactly the way and exactly the round that I predicted? Now possibly this. Next? Trump might grow his own hair, stop being an idiot, actually like Black people, White Supremacy will yield to actually human and humane systems of equality health justice education etc., and the Middle East Crisis will halt.

Yeah. I had the SAME EXACT reaction.

Indeed.  8)

MacGregor, much like drumpf,  an insignificant jobber fighting out of his element, Floyd Mayweather treat boxing fans to a photo finish!  An illustrious boxing career spanning 50 straight wins, no draws or losses, topping Rocky Marciano's record.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 08:15:26 pm by Battle »

Offline Amenra11

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 06:09:43 am »
Why is storm barefoot though?