Author Topic: BP&Crew #6 preview  (Read 904 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: BP&Crew #6 preview
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 12:13:03 pm »
T'Challa comes off very much as the man in charge. Gotta love when he's pulling the strings, calling the shots, and moving pieces around the board.

WHAT? We have an ACTUAL sighting of OUR BP as written by...TNC? Can someone confirm that? Brother BBeeryan...is that what you're saying?

If so? That's insane! First, Floyd TKO's Conor in exactly the way and exactly the round that I predicted? Now possibly this. Next? Trump might grow his own hair, stop being an idiot, actually like Black people, White Supremacy will yield to actually human and humane systems of equality health justice education etc., and the Middle East Crisis will halt.

Yeah. I had the SAME EXACT reaction.

Indeed.  8)

MacGregor, much like drumpf,  an insignificant jobber fighting out of his element, Floyd Mayweather treat boxing fans to a photo finish!  An illustrious boxing career spanning 50 straight wins, no draws or losses, topping Rocky Marciano's record.

I'M SAYIN

^^^^NOT REALLY WHAT I'M SAYIN

I know better than to get caught up in any hope that TNC might actually write BP right. Get him outta here, the year before ASAP.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Online MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 12:15:53 pm »
SMH at yall getting excited about 2 speaking balloons.

Yall know better

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 12:37:26 pm »
I really don't know why anyone is getting excited over BP crew 6.. It looks like sh*t. The only good looking thing about it is that the habit looks more detailed then it does in the solo

Online MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 07:25:09 am »
Wow you can really tell Coates thought he had 6 more issues.

This was an abrupt ending and an unabashed failure of a book.

Yeesh

Offline CvilleWakandan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 07:46:30 am »
I get nothing from this book. Nothing really happened. It will be forgotten in a month.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 08:21:47 am »
What did i say? I told people that this was stupid and Coates forgot his own continuity. He meets Zenzi in BP & Crew and the Crew Speciifcally makes note thast this story takes place BEFORE the events of BP issue 1 yet, in BP 1 he acts as though he doesn't know who Zenzi is, yet in BP C he meets her? So going by that logic of what just happened, he should know more about her and should of been more prepared in issue 1 of BP.. Typical Coates stupidity. Im glad this garbage is over and will be forgotten (hopefully alone with the rest of Coates garbage which i hope ends soon) within a month because Coates is Simply a Plague on the Bp Mythos, causing more harm the longer he is allowed to stay on, and the one who truly suffers the mythos

Online MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 08:23:11 am »
i read it really fast but did he actually even see "the deceiver" in his? She kind of dipped out.

So zenzi has always been hydra?

How did a nigandan get mixed up with white supremacy Hydra?

my brain hurts continuity wise lol

Offline CvilleWakandan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 08:29:26 am »
Maybe she went to Azania for a while and worked with the Supremacist. Isn't that were the story was supposed to go in #17?

Online MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 08:30:51 am »
Maybe she went to Azania for a while and worked with the Supremacist. Isn't that were the story was supposed to go in #17?

I have no freaking idea where Coates BP story is going honestly. I figured he'd be on a godly plain by now trying ot find bast. instead hes apologizing to Storm and focuing on the little picture (wear people)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 09:50:19 am »
i read it really fast but did he actually even see "the deceiver" in his? She kind of dipped out.

So zenzi has always been hydra?

How did a nigandan get mixed up with white supremacy Hydra?

my brain hurts continuity wise lol

He does see her because on the final pages when he has people pulled up on his Kimoyo Beads,  in the right hand corner it shows Zenzi but instead of her name it says Unknown... So yea he Saw her, and It makes Coates an even bigger idiot and his story even more garbage due to the simple fact that he can't follow his own continuity

Online Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2017, 02:29:06 pm »
Well, that was a waste of 6 issues.  We don't know who killed St. Ezra, and T'Challa might as well have stayed home.

Pretentious, preachy crap.  It'll probably win awards for being so socially relevant. :P

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017, 03:31:23 pm »
Well, that was a waste of 6 issues.  We don't know who killed St. Ezra, and T'Challa might as well have stayed home.

Pretentious, preachy crap.  It'll probably win awards for being so socially relevant. :P

Yea.. was it his nephew? Yea it was completely retarded, and what the Crew got Played by Hydra? WOW both there showings have been utter dogshiit.. All done by Coates... The fool needs to be shown the door to the solo as well

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2017, 04:34:49 pm »
>>>Supreme

Those press photos of the Mayweather vs McGregor fight look just like that story in Black Panther #6 written by Priest & Jusko where there are no words, no taunts, just a toe-to-toe slugfest between Black Panther & Kraven the Hunter inside a restaurant kitchen!

Online MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2017, 05:07:27 pm »

Socially relevant as in evil hydra telepath made them do it lol

Book utterly fsiled all around