Author Topic: Agents of SHIELD season 5 (SPOILERS)  (Read 1672 times)

Offline True Father Sankofa

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Agents of SHIELD season 5 (SPOILERS)
« on: December 02, 2017, 07:25:36 am »
Wow, I feel so much for this team. All they dealt with last season just to be thrown in the fray of the depressing environment of season 5 especially with the revelation (doubt it's true) that Quake "quaked" the world. This episode really makes you hate the Kree and I'm assuming that had to be a Skrull in the beginning of the ep in the shower. I can see them wanting to assist with getting SHIELD to the future to foil the plans of the Kree. Favorite moments were Yo Yo referring to S.W.O.R.D. as spear and when Coulson mentioning "this has got to be the coolest we have ever looked" Season 4 was INCREDIBLE! And they already got me hooked with this premier. Such a good show and such a good time to be a comic book nerd. Amazing how the MCU, this, the Netflix series and Runaways are all in the same universe. Poor Inhumans I can do without though, lol. Somehow I think this is going to interconnect with Inhumans and Captain Marvel though, will be interesting to see who is in the ship that showed up at the end. I did hear that Guardians of the Galaxy may be showing up in this season.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 12:27:59 pm by True Father 7 »
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Agents of SHIELD season 5 premier (SPOILERS)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 07:35:01 am »
Yeah, an excellent start. 

Offline True Father Sankofa

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Re: Agents of SHIELD season 5 (SPOILERS)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 12:29:06 pm »
wow at episode 2. Nice to know there are still Inhumans. The mention of the multiverse and Earth 616 was dope! Gonna have to watch this episode again
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali