Author Topic: Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler Talk Thread (f20m leaked, plot leaks added)  (Read 36689 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: More (Possibly Untrue) IW Plot Spoilers (BP Related)
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2017, 01:38:27 pm »
Eh

Ill wait ti be disappointed by post ike mcu than go into eaxh movie looking to be angered.

So far, we have tchalla acting kingly (getting civilians out), andlike a general (summoning his armies), and like a warrior (leading the armies into combat)

The jungle splash image is after the field battle too before some goes "cap is leading the army"

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2017, 01:44:30 pm »
Eh

Ill wait ti be disappointed by post ike mcu than go into eaxh movie looking to be angered.

So far, we have tchalla acting kingly (getting civilians out), andlike a general (summoning his armies), and like a warrior (leading the armies into combat)

The jungle splash image is after the field battle too before some goes "cap is leading the army"
I'll use the history of white hollywood racism and wait to see if this film respects black panther before putting my money into it.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2017, 02:33:03 pm »
Eh

I'll use the history of white hollywood racism and wait to see if this film respects black panther before putting my money into it.

Remember when folks were saying for CW Tchalla was going to be asking the Avengers for help? See how that went? Look at how the BP movie has been presented and received, look at how infinity war trailer gave Tchalla the most lines besides thanos, look at how they presented him in the trailer.. MCU when it's comes to BP has yet to do anything yet. So I'll go in optimistic

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2017, 07:25:47 am »
I think that red planet Thanos is one has the soul stone.

I trust the Lego toy... I think Vision is in Wakanda.

Thanos sent his goons to earth (ebony is obviously going after the time stone, corvus and prox the mind stone) while Thanos goes elsewhere for the rest.

When know he intercepts the Asguardians and Loki gives him the Space stone.

In the trailer we see him adding the space stone to the gauntlet that he already has the power stone. So he stopped by Xandar first.

The leaked footage from AncientAscendant or whatever has Thanos
Spoiler (click to reveal)
interrogating the Collector while JUST the GoG are walking in (no Thor in tow
).
So he will have the Reality Stone.

So... why else are a) the Avengers and Guardans split in half and b) on some random ass red planet? that planet isn't Earth.

So... half the Avengers willingly split up (we see Banner with IM and Strange int he trailer before Wakanda)... leaving BP, Cap, BW, Falcon, WM, Hulk + Wakanda to defend Vision while Shuri tries and gets the stone out (I am goin to assume Wanda is with Vision). Notice that is a mix of the teams from CW... War Machine was team Accords yet is with Cap... this is late in the movie.

While the other half... Star, Strange, Spider-Man... plus from the Comicon trailer Star Lord and Drax are on some random planet. Where they say "we have one advantage, he is coming for us" So they get to that planet before Thanos.

And if we add in some concept drawing + casting news + possible leaked rumors... we also have Thor, Rocket, and Groot
together visiting Pip the Troll to get either Jarnbjorn (thors ax) or an ultimate mjolnir hybrid. Pip apparently is the one that built the Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos then cut off his hands so he couldn't build more

So... random red planet with Strange who could teleport them anywhere... only one missing stone... Soul Stones on the red planet!

also might explain why tony is crying and Parker is "sorry." Thanos may very well get the stone, possibly kill one of them (DRAX NOOOOOOOOO)... and maybe utterly obliterates that planet on the way out.

IT ALL FITS!!!

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2017, 10:05:23 am »
Great attention to detail MOS..
Pull List

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2017, 01:54:14 pm »
wild ass theory i saw on IG

In the scene with Stark and Strange, Wong, Hulk... the last three are frozen while stark moves... implying the time stone is in play.

remember when Looki couldn't ge tthe mind stone to work on Stark?

Starks new element in his arc reactor is actually... THE SOUL STONE!

done done donnnnnnnn

lol people are clever

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2018, 07:28:35 am »
Newest spoilers plot related...

Heimdall (killed by Thanos)
The Collector (killed by Thanos)
Ebony Maw (killed by Doctor Strange)
Proxima Midnight (killed by Scarlet Witch)
Cull Obsidian (killed by Hulk)
Bruce Banner (only the Hulk is left)
Vision (killed by Corvus Glaive)
Corvus Glaive (killed by Captain America)
Mrs. Hawkeye (killed during Thanos' invasion)
Gamora (sacrified by Thanos for control of the Soul Stone)

looks like during the big invasion, BP doesn't get to kill anyone cool :(

Scarlet Witch gets to kill someone cool and not Black Panther?

RESHOOT NOW NOW NOW!!

maybe he gets to kill the Outrider General

:(

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2018, 12:09:51 pm »
of the characters that I can remember being confirmed...

Can't be killed because they need them for more movies:

- Black Panther (along with Shuri and M'baku)
- Strange
- Carol
- Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot
- Parker
- Ant-Man/Wasp

Unlikely to Die because it would look really bad:

- Wong
- Mantis
- Valkryie

I Find it Unlikely:

- Thor: it is easier to simply send him off the space to be King Thor somewhere. Plus he is JUST now super profitable and he is likely cheaper than RDJ, Evans, and Scarlet.
- Bucky
- Falcon
- Witch
-

Death Watch (imo):

- Drax: his whole family is dead, in the comics he existed to kill Thanos, Gunn doesn't really know what to do with him other than laugh loud (he is hardly the Destroyer), most easily replaced, and he can give a "I am going to be with my family now" talk before dying. Also most likely to scream and charge Thanos out of pure dumb rage like he did Ronan

- Steve, Stark, Widow, Hawkeye, Banner, Maria Hill, Fury: Old guard that has been around forever... one or more of them have to die IMO

- Vision: Obv

- Nebula: she isn't a core GoG member, her arc revolves around Thanos (especially after they squashed the gamora/nebula beef)... she doesn't have a ton of use after Thanos is gone. Dying here to either save everyone or kill Thanos would fit. OR... they kill Gamora and Nebula takes her place in GoG3.

- Gamora: see above

- Loki: idk who would actually believe he would be dead this time for real but... he is going to be hanging around Thanos a lot potentially and it would make since that his final "gotcha bitch side change" would end up with him dead. Plus how many more stories can you do with Loki at this point?

- Rhodey: because he's Rhodey lol

- Okoye: T'challa, Shuri, M'baku (where is NAKIA nooooooooo) are in this movie and those three are more important than Okoye. Okoye dying raises the stakes for T'challa and Wakanda as a whole. And gives BP2 a second subplot of a new Dora close to the king.

I think Widow is gonna be fine since they confirmed that a Black Widow movie is in the works. As for Okoye, dear god I hope she makes it out of there alive. She was one of my favorite characters in the film.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2018, 12:36:11 pm »
At the time this movie was shot, Marvel was woefully unaware that T'Chadwick was in fact the GOAT superhero and MC Underbite was the GOAT female superhero

I imagine they'll adjust accordingly in Avengers 4
How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2018, 01:34:50 pm »
Still grinding my gears that mu comics isn't all about that BP hype especially with then wanting a character they own that is profitable

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2018, 02:05:42 pm »
Still grinding my gears that mu comics isn't all about that BP hype especially with then wanting a character they own that is profitable

How much are you willing to bet that it’s all because of Perlmutter’s racist ass?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: Infinity War stuff, spoilers beware
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2018, 08:03:14 am »

that is a big sword

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2018, 08:12:44 am »

no black panther...

yet, Gamora is front and center....

Gamora is f*cking dead lol

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2018, 08:14:13 am »
Proxima Midnight's spear would hurt in your shoulder!!!

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2018, 09:27:54 am »

no black panther...

yet, Gamora is front and center....

Gamora is f*cking dead lol

Will see this on Bootleg like most black people if they don't put Black Panther in the marketing.