Author Topic: Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler Talk Thread (f20m leaked, plot leaks added)  (Read 29912 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Steve and his team have minor roles. Early on, they rescue Scarlet Witch and Vision from the Children of Thanos and send them to Wakanda so Black Panther and his sister Shuri can extract the Mind Stone from the Vision and guard it against Thanos. When Thanos' forces invade Wakanda in the end, they return to help. Steve is the one that manages to kill Thanos' main enforcer Corvus Glaive after he kills Vision and defeats everyone else that tries to stop him.

Black Panther unites the Wakandan tribe leaders - including M'Baku - to defend Wakanda, and brings Winter Soldier out of cryosleep to help fight Thanos' forces, providing him with a new arm. Hawkeye also joins the battle in the end.

Bruce Banner makes it back to Earth in a escape pod, but can't turn into the Hulk anymore. He pilots the Hulkbuster armor during the battle of Wakanda and fights Thanos' strongest enforcer, Cull Obsidian, who tears the Hulkbuster apart. He eventually turns into the Hulk again, bursts out of the Hulkbuster and defeats Cull Obsidian

there have been numerous railer leaks and a full scene leak lately, along with the lego stuff. So this could be legit or it could simply be someone putting together the pieces from Thor, comicon trailer, leaked stuff, and lego stuff and making nice fan fiction.

sad it seems like we won't get BP beating BD afterall but what can you do.

The only real pause that this is completely fake is that it says Gamora gets murked by Thanos at the end to give him access to the Soul Stone... Gunn says she isa huge part of GoG3... so its made up or Gunn is misdirecting a bit
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:52:28 am by MindofShadow »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: More (Possibly Untrue) IW Plot Spoilers (BP Related)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 09:12:45 am »
My thoughts, are some of it is likely true, but then there is a bit of Fan fic in there. Like why wouldn't Banner be able to turn to hulk when he did it just fine in Rag? I also have a hard time believing Steve would be able to kill Corvus, Thor or bruce, sure. Steve? Eh not so much. I could see vision getting pwned but not dying, as he hasn't really been around enough to be moving out of the mcu.

I still think we will see T'Challa in action, BUT it should follow the comics and give us that Black Panther Vs Black Dwarf on screen moment. That was one of his bigger feasts in TRO, I would hate to see it given to someone else just because

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 09:30:03 am »
Hickman f*cked us by not putting that on panel.

BD/Cull is there "hulk." I 100% expect it him to beaten by one fo the heavy hitters. And with the rumor that Thor is with the guardians getting a new hammer/axe made, that really only leaves Hulk as the big gun.

IW/Avengers 4 is basically the old crews "send off" by all reports. I expect the OG's to get most of the feats (hence cap beating corvus, hulk beating cull, IM and SL confronting Thanos, Thor getting a new weapon which I imagine must be able to hurt Thanos in some way) while the others do juuuuuuuuuust enough to build excitment for the next 20 movies they have planned.

The one thing I don't believe is Gamora dying. At least she can't be the only one dying (vision doesn't count hsi a robot lol). waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much backlash from killing one of the few female members (with a POC actor).

Offline BamfingRoundTheWorld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 10:14:46 am »
I don't think Gamora will die because she's too important of a character to the franchise. I think they'll tease us with a close death like Tony almost not making it back to Earth at the end of the first Avengers.

Has Marvel ever killed off an important character? None I can recall at the moment.

I really hope those guys who made the Black Panther fan film can create a BP vs BD fight for us fans. They can create a kickstarter to get make-up/costume for Black Dwarf.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:26:03 am by BamfingRoundTheWorld »

Offline DigiCom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 02:12:01 pm »
IHas Marvel ever killed off an important character? None I can recall at the moment.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Depends on how you feel about Odin.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 02:28:12 pm »
QS, yondu, odin, peggy, ancient one

Not counting villains of course

Which really isnt any different than say the x franchise or dceu

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 02:30:21 pm »
These spoiler news suck.

Black Dwarf belongs to us!  Not HULK!  US!  >:(

We own that yellow (or green) motherf*cker

Get mickey on the line
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 07:37:32 am »
After watching that trailer I wouldn't be surprised if all those spoilers a true
Pull List

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 08:47:35 am »
I had the exact same response.  In retrospect I shouldn't have read the bp-related spoilers b/c they left me less excited for the movie.

If the spoilers had said BP breaks his foot in BD's ass, I would have been more excited for the movie.

It's the gamble we take in life.

Fortunately I didn't read the rest of the spoilers out there pertaining to what team Tony and team Thor will be doing, so I still have intrigue with how the movie ultimately plays out.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 08:52:57 am »
I had the exact same response.  In retrospect I shouldn't have read the bp-related spoilers b/c they left me less excited for the movie.

If the spoilers had said BP breaks his foot in BD's ass, I would have been more excited for the movie.

It's the gamble we take in life.

Fortunately I didn't read the rest of the spoilers out there pertaining to what team Tony and team Thor will be doing, so I still have intrigue with how the movie ultimately plays out.

from the trailer, it looks like Team Tony is going to get their ass stomped into the ground lol

are any on team Tony expendable? can't kill strange or parker. can't kill RDJ or Pratt in the first movie. Luckily rhodey seems safe in Wakanda so he doesn't get a thanos punch through his chest.

i can't see them approaching Thanos for the first tiem and someone not dieing.

off f*ck where is Drax at? oh no.......

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 09:07:58 am »
It looks pretty bleak for team Stark, the look on his face says something big is happening.thst trailer has me hyped though, I wonder if they are going to show Wakanda using some fancy Tech to show Black Dwarf why you don't f with Wakanda, or if it's going to be a SWaD or maybe a hybrid of both. The trailer looks more SwaD. Which would also be awesome but I want to see the MCU whip out that Wakanda TECH!

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 09:31:50 am »
I'm pretty sure they're waiting til Avengers 4 to have Thanos fist Rhodey (pause), so Brie Lawson's character can cry over it.

Iron Man definitely developed CTE in that trailer, and Spider-Man caught a Rock Bottom. 

People on the innantez have already figured out that it's Banner in that Hulk Buster, trailer kinda gives it away, he may even been mean and green with parts of the buster on him when we see Falcon flying through.

So i'm going to remain hopeful that there's a swerve in the Black Dwarf fight and it's not as simple as Hulk beats him in arm wrestling

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 09:34:22 am »
I'm pretty sure they're waiting til Avengers 4 to have Thanos fist Rhodey (pause), so Brie Lawson's character can cry over it.

Sounds about white
Pull List

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 09:43:47 am »

Iron Man definitely developed CTE in that trailer, and Spider-Man caught a Rock Bottom. 

People on the innantez have already figured out that it's Banner in that Hulk Buster, trailer kinda gives it away, he may even been mean and green with parts of the buster on him when we see Falcon flying through.

So i'm going to remain hopeful that there's a swerve in the Black Dwarf fight and it's not as simple as Hulk beats him in arm wrestling

Not gonna lie, if Tchalla doesn't get to drop off the cabal (preferably BD like in TRO) or atleast give a heavy assist if they are insistent that it has to be a heavy hitters giving the Killing blow, then I will be very disappointed. I mean that is almost straight out of TRO how that looks minus the avengers there. But Danget I want to see BP vs BD!

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 09:50:23 am »
This is all Hickman's fault