Author Topic: Flav is at it again!  (Read 24796 times)

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
Re: Flav is at it again!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 07:09:00 pm »
i cant belive that one chick sh*t on the floor on national tv. :D

Zomg, my sis had me dying when she was tellin' me about this.  :D :D

I feel bad for the girl though.  :-[

You wouldn't feel that way if you saw it.  I mean, it's a nightmare, but truly, how did it happen?  You're a grown person, if you don't feel good leave.  Accidents happen (Bush I vomiting in the lap of the Chinese Premier) but it's not like she was some otherwise classy lady....

And yes, Buckwild is the most interesting wigger I've seen in a while.  I could believe she loved Flav.

You're right, she is a grown woman and wasn't held back by force. But, I dunno she probably would feel weird leaving to take a dunk or something versus hoping against hope to postpone it. In retrospect, she is probably wishing she did the former.  :D

Man I watch this show like most cats watch horror flicks. Peeking between my fingers. He can't seriously be considering any of these crazy women.

And the girls know it. The "win" is a snub to the other girls like a trophy and plus they get their faces(and feces) on TV.
...Rassclaat.

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 07:40:30 pm »

I can't believe y'all watch that garbage.  >:(

If All You Do Is What You've Done, Then All You'll Get Is What You've Got.

Offline In_Spirit

• "Kiss the ring...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 08:10:48 pm »

I can't believe y'all watch that garbage.  >:(

You couldn't watch VH1 Sunday without seeing it.  And I had to see Fit Club   ;D  If it's any consolation I am thoroughly ashamed  :-[

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 08:13:51 pm »
You couldn't watch VH1 Sunday without seeing it.  And I had to see Fit Club   ;D  If it's any consolation I am thoroughly ashamed  :-[

LIAR!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline In_Spirit

• "Kiss the ring...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 08:14:39 pm »

And the girls know it. The "win" is a snub to the other girls like a trophy and plus they get their faces(and feces) on TV.

These shows should be required by law to have therapists assigned to evaluate the contestants for the good of mankind.  Bill Cosby is spinning in his grave and he ain't even dead yet.

Offline In_Spirit

• "Kiss the ring...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 08:16:30 pm »

LIAR!!!  >:( >:( >:(

I couldn't resist, they had a countdown.  A countdown!!   *obscure Star Trek reference.

Offline KamiKaZee

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 08:20:12 pm »

LOLOLOL!

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 04:04:19 am »
Bill Cosby is spinning in his grave and he ain't even dead yet.
Heh. ;D

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 05:02:27 am »
You mean Bill cosby is spinning in his FUBUS don't you? and Buckwild looks and sounds like the love child  of the american dream...dusty rhodes! payshintz and beatuful are the cutest but there are certainly some thick ones in the group but like dat? if she didn't have a stomach her breasts would be on the floor!

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 11:08:03 am »
i cant belive that one chick sh*t on the floor on national tv. :D

Y'all don't mean she actually .... :o cuz that would just be gross, what kind of woman would do that  ???

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 11:18:25 am »
naw she was holding it and instead of saying "cut" i got to go. she just sat there while flav was dismissing the other women. she then looked as if she tip toed up the steps. then flav was like what the f is that smell and then they saw sh*t on the steps and then they did a check, saw she wasnt around she was in the bathroom sayig look i was holding it and couldn't hold it anymore. that is some nasty stuff. hell eveybody has had bubble guts before but it's no way in hell im going to sh*t on myself on national tv.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 11:34:42 am »
thanx for sharing...still that's just nasT

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 09:24:10 am »
Just saw the 2nd show, man that Uncle Remus reject was doing his narrative with a piece of chicken in his hand!? and then during a selection of three girls to go on private dates with him he's holding a BUCKET of KFC eating,chewing,and talking at the same time. I know the DROP SQUAD was a movie but DAMN! that n***a needs an intervention

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
original recipe or spicy-crispy
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2006, 10:21:33 am »
 ;) heh-heh.. Flav's always been into chicken and such.. I'm thinking he was never into the diet-discipline of Chuck or the Muslim standards of Griff and the S1W's..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

GrimSkill

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 10:30:21 am »
Just saw the 2nd show, man that Uncle Remus reject was doing his narrative with a piece of chicken in his hand!? and then during a selection of three girls to go on private dates with him he's holding a BUCKET of KFC eating,chewing,and talking at the same time. I know the DROP SQUAD was a movie but DAMN! that n***a needs an intervention

I cannot Believe this show.

Flav with the Chicken bucket made me slap my forhead. I wonder what Chuck D is thinking now?

And the one that dooked on the stairs? ohhh man I can't believe he didn't  kick her out. Infact she should have kicked herself out,how can anyone be in their right mind and STAY after something like that?

This show is like a car crash,it's horrible but you just can't turn away. On top of that ive been watching Jerry Springer for EVER. So this show can't steal Brain cells from me that have already been taken away  ;D