Author Topic: Where to Start Comics Guide: Black Pantherís 11 Dopest Moments  (Read 299 times)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Where to Start Comics Guide: Black Pantherís 11 Dopest Moments
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 12:48:17 pm »
Man they skipped out on slot of his cooler moments. The storm one and Coates aren't dope moments.

Kinda reads like the person doing the article just wiki searched

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 04:21:19 pm »
I'd have included when he whooped the Red Skull's ass in the conclusion to "Red Zone".

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 01:13:25 pm »
I'd have included when he whooped the Red Skull's ass in the conclusion to "Red Zone".

Yessir. Most definitely needed that.

On Battleworld? They showed the WRONG pic of BP. Yes, BP showing up with Namor to square off with Doom was dope. BUT BP'S RECONSTRUCTION OF THE ENTIRE 616 INTO ITS 8TH ITERATION WAS WAY DOPER, AND SOMETHING HE PULLED OFF SOLO. NO OTHER HERO IN HIS ORBIT, AS NAMOR WAS IN HIS ORBIT WHEN THEY BOTH SQUARED OFF WITH AND WERE PHYSICALLY VANQUISHED BY DOOM.

I saw Coates' assembly of R to the H's idea of THE BLACK AVENGERS, and it's dope. Having energetically opted out of the vomit of the great majority of TurnCoates' run, I missed the extremely rare possible bright spots that he might have occassionally  and perhaps accidentally allowed to glitter in his otherwise thoroughly unnecessary, totally repugnant and utterly repulsive deconstruction of T'Challa and even the notion of exceptional Black love [ we should have seen The Royal Family working seamlessly together, Storm being dealt with for trying to snatch Skybreaker or whatever the name of that sword was...I, Redjack and I bet you long money our Brother Ture had immediate thoughts upon seeing that X of Swords or whatever part involving Wakanda...and much more. Every humbling of Wakanda should have been explained away in continuity without magic hand waves but instead using the very narratives that we disagreed with ]. But? We should have seen The Alkebulan [ miscalled African ] Avengers long ago. They should have been standard for specifically T'Challa, who would have very little actual reason to join The Avengers outside of threat assessment [ as CJP rightly determined and R to the H rightly affirmed ] and/or supplementary recruitment of their members to Wakandan Forces.

T'Challa whoopin on Iron Man? Wolverine? Captain America? Khonshu AND Mega Moon Knight? Should have been there.

T'Challa whoopin on Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, etc at the same time? Should have been there.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw