Author Topic: Rise of the Black Panther #3 Spoilers  (Read 6764 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: Rise of the Black Panther #3 Spoilers
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2018, 07:54:09 am »

Outside of the john stewart thread, i've retired from everything else cbr lol.  After i gloated about Queen Nakia and gave my 'constructive criticism' to that idiot who felt Erik hitting T'Challa with a grenade launcher while running away counted as a "fight"... i figured there was nothing left for me there.

Put another way, the day xpac and i are arguing on the same side [on anything], is the day i need to walk away and reevaulate my e-life. CBR is such a sh*t hole environment that's beyond saving.  My brothers Sodam Yat and Anthony Shaw in the JS thread is the only reason i'll drop in there occassionally. T'Challa made it, but John hasn't been set free yet  :-\

With some of the criticisms of the movie by supposed fans... it pretty much broke my "internet debate spirit."

I mean sh*t... if you wanna say, "I think the rhinos were unnecessary"... alright that is cool. Wanted different style choreography for the fights? less cgi? alright whatever, we still cool.

T'challa getting ambushed by a grenade launcher counts as an L? ummmm sh*ts getting weird,,..... premeditating knocking the spear out of killmongers hand, catching said spear, and timing it so you can stab the dude in the gut before his suit reforms and murder the dude = luck?

At that point the divide is too great, there is no where to go from there. So what is the point?

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2018, 07:46:14 pm »
Yea, debates are pretty much an unfulfilling wastage of time.

It pretty much boils down to finding nice ways to point out the idiocy of people's selective interpretations. i.e. i don't have the patience to hold someone's hands through why BP getting ambushed by a grenade launcher by a villain already trying to escape in the back of an accelerating van doesn't count as a 1-on-1 "fight".

It's like talking to a bunch of storm kids. I'm tired of it; even mocking them gets tiring... because i would just go to the youtube comments section if i wanted that type of exercise
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2018, 04:04:42 am »
Welcome to the club. :)

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2018, 10:53:40 am »
It's quite liberating actually
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2018, 03:45:24 pm »
I can't join the club yet. Gotta Keep the fight  (sometimes  trolling) to keep these folks in place. Eventually I'll just start posting numbers instead when they try there bs.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2018, 06:24:51 am »
proving a point, mods can easily undo