Author Topic: Black Panther Movie SPOILER THREAD  (Read 67146 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: Black Panther Movie SPOILER THREAD
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 06:59:02 am »
i've never liked the idea of the soul stone

but it could just "be inside there" and no longer actually doing anyway. So the vibranium would still be there.. its already done its "job" with the vibranium

they ain't making it inert... too many toys to make in the future

(but yeah, Wakanda gonna get wrecked unless they get the stone nad move it lol)

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 07:03:46 am »
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole planet gets wrecked and after Thanos is defeated they use the gauntlet to put everything back.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Online Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 07:20:59 am »
Hopefully Wakanda looks good though. I mean they going to get wrecked Which I feel gives an excuse for coates run after this is over.. but dammit I hate that thought

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 07:27:03 am »
Hopefully Wakanda looks good though. I mean they going to get wrecked Which I feel gives an excuse for coates run after this is over.. but dammit I hate that thought

I just can't see that

only because, this movie is going to have a lot of "people don't like what T'challa is doing" in it. aka the variosu tribal leaders not wanting to "go public" or whatever.

I don't think you can turn around and have ANOTHER movie that is "people don't like what T'challa is doing" lol

Online Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 07:45:53 am »

I just can't see that

only because, this movie is going to have a lot of "people don't like what T'challa is doing" in it. aka the variosu tribal leaders not wanting to "go public" or whatever.

I don't think you can turn around and have ANOTHER movie that is "people don't like what T'challa is doing" lol

Or a "should we have a monarch? Look what happened with one man in power..."  I would rather they go the Sturm und Drang route. Put America and Wakanda at odds. Or a version of World tour where folks are reacting to Wakanda going public.. hopefully by the time the sequel is out. Redjack can take a over and/or Evans if he Does good or R H himself.

I just don't want Coates name floating around the MCU anymore, its a freaking plague that can undo the Great stuff too easily

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 08:18:22 am »
I like that the stone is there. It gives a reason for Thanos too attack instead of AvX where Tchalla let's them use Wakanda as a base.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 08:21:34 am »
I like that the stone is there. It gives a reason for Thanos too attack instead of AvX where Tchalla let's them use Wakanda as a base.

Did you see the lego leaks?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Vision is in Wakanda. Shuri is going to remove the stone from his head

and honstly, I am always down for "end of the world events" involving using Wakanda as a base.

AvX didn't make any sense because the Phoenix 5 were actually doing good everywhere. They were not a threat until poked by Cap over and over

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 10:27:09 am »
So i just realized they simply combined elements of Jakarra into Killmonger with the half brother/lead a revolt bit

hmm

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2018, 02:19:31 pm »
Soul stone is going to back Black Panther after Thanos get his ass whipped at the end of IW 2. Black Panther will keep his Soul stone, and other like Ironman, Captain marvel and Strange will keep them safe. Common sense tells you they are setting up the Illuminati. Vibranium has nothing to do with the soul stone.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:24:50 pm by mrkareemruiz »

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2018, 02:21:28 pm »
 Wakanda's not gonna get wrecked because they want to do Black panther 2, common sense. They would not set up Klaw then do nothing with it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:24:16 pm by mrkareemruiz »

Online Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2018, 02:46:26 pm »
They can easily pull a time runs out (Wakanda gets destroyed along with earth) then bring it back with the guantlet at the end

Online Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2018, 10:00:08 pm »
Courtesy of Kingnomarch[/size]

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/MKQSI

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2018, 12:36:33 pm »
i skimmed through one of the kids books at BAM for the movie.

They a lot of times are rather accurate in regards to spoils on certain things.

Anyway, in the book. when M'baku challenges t'challa when coronated, T'challa is actually stripped of his powers for the fight.

Only after he wins does Zuri perform the HSH ceremony so he regains his powers.

Thats kind of interesting. Although it presents at quandary if the above spoilers are correct and Killmonger defeats him later in a similar challenge... how does T'challa get his powers back?

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2018, 01:13:28 pm »
So i just realized they simply combined elements of Jakarra into Killmonger with the half brother/lead a revolt bit

hmm

In retrospective I'd prefer BP & KM be cousins ( weather distant or closely related) than Bros..
Pull List

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2018, 06:23:22 am »
Chesterfield from CBR.

Quote from: Chesterfield;3426183
Regarding T'Challa's intelligence and not being smarter than Shuri, for those worried/concerned click at 18:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU817stZOh8
Reggie Hudlin-