Author Topic: That thing, that thing, that thiii-iii-iiing...  (Read 4756 times)

Jenn

That thing, that thing, that thiii-iii-iiing...
« on: December 15, 2009, 09:57:15 am »
Recalling a convo in which I was changing a baby boy and said something about his penis (I can't remember what, but I swear it was relevant at the time) and my mom had a fit:

Her: Don't say PENIS! It's not a PENIS! He doesn't have a PENIS!
Me: O...kay. What is it?
Her: His...his...his frank and beans!!!
Me: *headdesk*

Little boys get a million and one names for their parts (and I have heard them all), but when it comes to little girls, we get a lot of this:

I'm interesting in knowing how you HEFfas are dealing with this w/your kids. I had to stop one of my little ones from saying "bazooms" a few weeks ago. I told him the proper (and respectful) word is "breasts". His mom? Not thrilled with me. (Needless to say, her children are all just a wee bit...ignorant.) I also laugh at how my friend's husband's idea of properly bathing their baby girl is to splash water in her general direction. I said "vagina" once and the poor man had a freaking stroke. Apparently, his daughter does NOT have a vagina, thankyouverymuch!

See also:
Renowned Hoo-Ha Doctor Wins Nobel Prize For Medical Advancements Down There
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 12:59:31 pm by Jenn »

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: That thing, that thing, that thiii-iii-iiing...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 11:35:09 am »
Take your vulgarity somehwere else, Jenn!

As my now 6 Yr old niece told me, the proper term for both male and female genitalia is ..

Tinky Winky!

;D

This is how it she used the word about 2 weeks ago after I said a little girl was going to fight her.

" Well, I'll just kick her in her Tinky Winky"!

;D

Offline BPSINCE74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 12:43:49 pm »
I don't think it should be called a penis or vagina until you turn 18.  Until then it is a "Willy" for a boy and a "MooMoo" for a girl. ;D

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 01:22:12 pm »
My oldest little girl was playing on the playpen and she bumped her little lady parts when she was climbing over one of the walls.  My wife immediately ran in and asked her if she had hurt her "noonie".  So that's what it's called in the 22 Residence...NOONIE!   

On a side note, my neighbor's son saw her breasts and she "corrected" him and told him they were "boobies".  Now he walks around saying boobies all the time.  She asked my wife if she was wrong for changing clothes in front of her 16 month old son.  If the kid can walk and talk, it's time to put him in the kiddie detention center and change in the bedroom.

Jenn

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 03:49:27 pm »
Noonie? Like nooner? Might wanna reconsider that one. ;)

On a side note, my neighbor's son saw her breasts and she "corrected" him and told him they were "boobies".  Now he walks around saying boobies all the time.

...as opposed to what?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:51:20 pm by Jenn »

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 03:54:51 pm »
I've heard the tern "noonnie" before...I can't imagine confusing that with nooner. 

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 04:02:11 pm »
Hilarious... My ex when we were together came to me all flushed and disturbed looking saying that I needed to talk to my son about "standing up" and "shake shaking it" when he was done "pottying". She said she felt it was my job. So yea it is weired having to develop age appropriate language for children. I feel though that I am going to have to have THAT talk with lil blue earlier then I would like because let me just say that my boy is like freakishly blessed. I ain't even making it up. The boy is in some upper percentiles.

Jenn

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 06:57:26 pm »
And then he will grow up believing his monstrous third leg will make him an amazing lover, leaving scores of frustrated, disappointed, and sore women in his wake.  ;D

And I just want to BAN anything that ends with y or ie. Noonie, coochie, willy, boobies, milkies...kill 'em all, ffs.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 06:59:20 pm by Jenn »

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 08:52:26 pm »
Well I will say he is sensitive and all emotional like his daddy. Which means he will be taken for granted by those same women who will be swept under by his potential prowess but can compensate by reaching into their bag of familiar women know how and have my poor boy on the short end of the schtick. Don't trust these here women I tell ya son. Yea, I can hear my self 10 to 15 years from now. Ya just gotta bang..bang...bang..I tell ya.

Jenn

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 09:25:24 pm »
So this is you? I knew it!!!

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 08:16:14 pm »
move to sexuality section, please.