Author Topic: Black Panther 2 Speculation Thread  (Read 41042 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther 2 Speculation Thread
« Reply #255 on: March 23, 2018, 08:25:08 pm »

Ho- hum! with all that said, you still did not answer the question. That’s why I said don’t worry about it.

O.K...

I'll try to ask my question in espanol this time:

¿Que Tu Quieres, Hombre?

APEXABYSS

« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2018, 05:41:29 pm »
exhaust all options.   pitching... pushing boundaries... campaigning... not really asking...

action in BP2?  get well soon

dora solo? hef adjustment bureau 

no worries

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2018, 08:05:33 pm »
>>>APEXABYSS

I always feel as if subtitles are needed when communicating w/you.

APEXABYSS

« Reply #258 on: March 25, 2018, 04:27:34 pm »
>>>APEXABYSS

I always feel as if subtitles are needed when communicating w/you.

Que?

It’s all good! I went back to the thread topic- BP2 spec.  ^^please, enjoy the gifs I posted^^^.  As a matter of fact, take a real hard look at all the gifs. This is how you pitch & school @ the same time. 

shuri could have a new panther habit. something beyond the norm. I really do feel for any future BP creator.

Black Panther 2 Speculation Thread

APEXABYSS

« Reply #259 on: March 25, 2018, 06:26:39 pm »
exhaust all options.   pitching... pushing boundaries... campaigning... not really asking...

action in BP2?  get well soon

dora solo? hef adjustment bureau 

no worries

okay last call

BP2 spec

new suit tech?

shuri?

remember this... Wakandans in space?

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2018, 12:10:31 pm »
Too cool Apex...
Pull List

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2018, 04:13:11 pm »
@APEXABYSS. Got a few more mythos ideas.

Using Coates map, turn Tchaka city into a military base. Turn the Learned city into a floating island that is all one giant university/library.

Make the movie necklace be able to store more than one panther habit. A different version could be stored in each talon. Priest version, movie version, thrice blessed armor, the new one in Rise......

Most people when attacking WK go after the golden city, but ignore the surrounding villages. Give Tchalla a shadow physics feat by being able to move those villages and the people out of phase until the danger passes.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 28, 2018, 10:50:35 am »
Most pig skins are "klansmans". They are the ones that are smiling in your face. They don't want you around. It's called acting.

And with that, between kareem and battle's constant blatant racist ass comments, I'm out. You two ain't no better than 4chan, it's just coming from the opposite end. Actually, you are worse because at least 4channers read comics. You don't add anything to discussion. I don't even think you read BP comics. It wouldn't' surprise me if you didn't even see the movie. I know one of you didn't even bother to see civil war. But you are "OG" despite you haven't benefited the BP franchise since 2010.

Y'all don't even add anything intelligent to race discussions but "tHe WhItE pEoPlE aRe Da EvIlEsT"

Its just "white people evil yo all white people so yo black self hate f*ck white people 85er pigskins" blah blah blah blah. same sh*t every post.

No wonder people like BoG feel like an outsider despite the fact he actually has read the comics and is an actual fan. No wonder this forum was effectively dead until a mass migration happened from CBR. And at this pace, once IW comes and goes and its another 3 year wait til BPII, it'll likely be effectively dead again.

Seriously, f*ck y'all racist ass.

The cool people... y'all are cool. I imagine I'll see yall eventually elsewhere, somewhere. I hope Bast's blesses John Stewart. But there is too much toxic race stuff in the real world to come to a niche comic book forum just to see and deal with more of it. Ain't worth it to me.

Black people can't be racist. Blacks have no power to make people do anything.
QuoteModifyRemoveSplit Topic
Okay, just catching up to this controversy. I didn't read every post on every thread, but I say a statement that I strongly disagree with.

I hate when people say that black people can't be racist. 

Humans can be anything. 

And the idea that black people are a) powerless and b) therefore can't be racist is really silly to me. 

Every human being has power.  You don't need money, or other people to make change.  Think of the man in China who stood in front of the tanks.  Think of MLK and a million other people, famous or not, who changed the world. 

Second, why would you seek to embrace powerlessness as a "get out of jail free" card in regards to behavior?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #263 on: March 29, 2018, 06:22:06 am »
proving a point, mods can easily undo