Author Topic: Black Panther 2 Speculation Thread  (Read 27738 times)

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther 2 Speculation Thread
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2018, 05:33:06 pm »
It's why i personally never cared as much for the whole Namor thing.

I mean yes, he needs to die off principle. [ironically marvel writers always side step the fact that Emma Frost is just as culpable for that flood sh*t]

But i always viewed that sh*t as a distraction from the real problematic character in the mytho that needed to be addressed: Dr. Doom.

Pretty much one of those puppets on a string "lets distract the black guy with the asian so that the white racist is off the hook..."

Nah fukk that, i ain't forget

I ain't forget Emma Frost thot ass either

Thats bc all these writers dintvwant to follow through with what comes natural after deconstruction... which is "this us why the hero is the hero"

Look superior spider man... after all thatvstuff, it came down to ock admitting peter was better than him.

Secret wars... doom at the end admitted reed could have done it better. Tchallas natural ending should have been beheading namor and proxima to avenge his sister and people... but no one really cares about him.

After tchalla lost the bp title,  the natural ending was him rising up better than other, to prove that he was the black panther and best king of all of history.

But naw, too worried about stepping on supporting characters toes??? Y??

Nah, BP's natural ending should have been conquering Latveria and a broken frustratex Doom admitting T'Challa would be a better King and ruler.

Then T'Challa says I don't want the trouble of ruling your sh*t country.  Namor and Emma can die or get seriously humbled along the way.  The end.

In two years of coates solo, we havent even gotten a solo win agsinst anyone.

He even needed help to defeat the fenris.

Let that sink in.

This anti-black male masculinity is a very toxic trend. 

Evans aside, why is it that a hood dude from compton who grew up playing football is the only one who can make writing black panther great look so easy?

I'm not saying there needs to be a testosterone count requirement but jeeeeez

There was a collider youtube video a few days ago about what BP 2 should be about.. it had 2 white guys (one of them Shnepp, who always reminds us he helped Hudlin produce the BP cartoon) and 2 black girls.  And one of the black girls straight up said she'd love to see

1. Shuri get trained to fight
2. Shuri/BP have conflict over being BP
3. Namor coming through and flooding Wakanda
4. Namor leaving T'Challa comatose
5. Shuri leaving the tech alone to become the BP

It was hilarious and sad at the same time that the two white guys, when it was their turn to say what they'd like to see, each had to lowkey tell her that they aren't tryna see that sh*t and instead would like to see T'Challa's evolution as king continue.

To be blunt we still have long way to go as a fanbase (BP fans, Black comic fans & etc)

By far the the worst sh*t-ideas I've seen online for BP sequel ideas have came from BP comics fans..

I expected the usual stuff like let's make Shuri BP after one movie, Let's give the DM a spinoff movie, lets bring O in asap & etc..

But ish like this :

Let's bring random ass White Bro, because this franchise need super powered white character for them to rute for.

Let's give Ross a LG role in the next one

Let's have BP some how accidentally responsible for the death of Nakia parents to have turn Malice

Let's have BP threatened or subjugate/suppress Q'Noma marsh tribe - to make Nakia turn Malice

Let's have BP subjugate/suppress M'Baku & Jabari Tribe

Let's have Shuri & Bucky date

Let kill off or severely injure Queen Mom or Shuri or Nakia to push BP to be more CJP-like

Let's bring in S'Yan make him a villain & have him pissed at BP for SKM death & have em fight..

Let bring in Hunter & make him T'Chaka biological half white son.

Let bring in K.Cole & make him T'Chaka biological son

Let bring in Jakarra to make T'Chaka look even more

To think this type is of ish have to be BP comic fan..

O fans are lazy they only care about O they no nothing of Nakia other than she betrayed BP.. they don't Kno how or why or that movie Nakia is base on other BP character. they don't know what village she from & to lazy to look it up lol

Non comic book ( black folks) anit checking for random white Bros, don't want see made T'Chaka or T'Challa look worse or Shuri/QM killed/hurt, they not checking for random ass disfigured half Bros, wanting more Ross ( most seemed to want less of him  or him not not at all)..

New non black fans have embraced black panther and expect him pushed as a franchise just as hard as cap, thor, im, and the others

Too many Black "fans" want all these ridiculous scenario where mcu tchalla ends up like coates verse

+10000

The contrast between black non-comic fans who are completely new to all this, and black comic "fans" has been a bit... alarming.

As thrilled and euphoric as i am about the movie and how it pretty much hit every note i could ever dream of quality, critically and financially... i've been a bit annoyed by the dumbassery of these black comic "fans".

Like i'm all for seeing Shuri interact with Stark but all this have her be Riri [funny how i/we were the ones that first foreshadowed this comparison MONTHS ago] and have her depart from the franchise and essentially hang out with the white people...

... it's like are they f*cking serious?

Or always bringing up Storm when the movie clearly spells out to everyone what the romantic ambitions and pairing are..

Bringing up Okoye's sexuality when the movie clearly spells out to everyone who her romantic pairing is with.

Conversely, it's people like Andre the Nerd [youtuber] who i adore because he's a black folk who doesn't know or pretend to know sh*t about the comics and doesn't care to, so he watches the movie as any regular black folk would and he loves that sh*t as is!  Same as those normal black folks who Chadwick surprised on that Jimmy Fallon show.

They see it simply as a pure black superhero adventure and aren't caught up trying to frame it into TNC's world or any other dumbsh*t.
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2018, 06:13:42 pm »
What I was expecting post movie was me being like, "GET OFF MY LAWN I WAS HERE FIRST" hipster thing about the random new people.

Instead I am disgusted by my own people lol.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2018, 06:52:26 pm »
Pre black panther movie:
Dumb Blacks: We want harmony between men and women, not dysfunction, no stereotypes, no white saviors, powerful depictions of Black people and Africa, and Black love and happiness

Post Black panther movie: You know what would be cool is if Shuri and T'Challa were feuding and Shuri takes the BP mantle after Tchalla gets punked and Wakanda gets pwned, and maybe throw in the Ma rising up and becoming their own without the shadow of the throne, and how about Storm making an appearance, just have Nakia become malice. Oh and can Ross get some more shine? Martin Freeman didn't get to do much...

Smmfh

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2018, 07:24:44 pm »
If you don't understand racism white supremacy and how it works everything you think you know will just confuse you. Only whites and self-hating blacks want more white people in black panther.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2018, 07:42:56 pm »
What I was expecting post movie was me being like, "GET OFF MY LAWN I WAS HERE FIRST" hipster thing about the random new people.

Instead I am disgusted by my own people lol.

LMAO. Summarizes my thoughts to a T.  These negroes hopeless :facepalm:

Pre black panther movie:
Dumb Blacks: We want harmony between men and women, not dysfunction, no stereotypes, no white saviors, powerful depictions of Black people and Africa, and Black love and happiness

Post Black panther movie: You know what would be cool is if Shuri and T'Challa were feuding and Shuri takes the BP mantle after Tchalla gets punked and Wakanda gets pwned, and maybe throw in the Ma rising up and becoming their own without the shadow of the throne, and how about Storm making an appearance, just have Nakia become malice. Oh and can Ross get some more shine? Martin Freeman didn't get to do much...

Smmfh

LMAO!  I'd make this my signature if not for the word limit!

sh*t, from now on i'm going to copy/paste it in the comments section of any article or youtube with these dummy new "fans" running their mouth.

FLAWLESS summary!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2018, 07:53:33 pm »
If you don't understand racism white supremacy and how it works everything you think you know will just confuse you. Only whites and self-hating blacks want more white people in black panther.

Agree.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2018, 08:14:08 pm »

Knowledge...
Pull List

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2018, 08:56:55 pm »
I seen alot of people asking why white marvel fans want Iw to beat BP US box office numbers so bad. It's clearly racism, white racism comes way before marvel films. I wish black people would stop playing around.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2018, 10:03:08 pm »
Part of it is self hate [asking for more white inclusion], however the other part is just pure selfish crabs in a barrel mentality where people after [generously] being given a piece of the pie [in the form of an ensemble cast type movie] turn right around and try to overthrow the whole damn bakery! 

i.e. so focused on having a black female lead that they'd tear up the entire mytho just to find a round-about way to have the black male character replaced.

Completely oblivious [or indifferent] to the dysfunction this causes because they are so focused on their own self-serving agenda.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2018, 10:14:49 pm »
And Black Panther is a movie first and foremost about a black male... that Ryan Coogler and Robert Cole expertly took and shared pieces of the character's pie to empower 3 female characters. 

They easily could've just made BP the everything but they showed benevolence, esp when it came to making Shuri the scientist genius [which was T'Challa's role], making Okoye the general/mid-manager of the Doras [whom T'Challa could've just directly order around himself] and making Nakia his moral center [which T'Challa by default is mr. nobility anyway]...

...but instead they shared the wealth. 

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2018, 03:34:46 am »
I seen alot of people asking why white marvel fans want Iw to beat BP US box office numbers so bad. It's clearly racism, white racism comes way before marvel films. I wish black people would stop playing around.

Never argue with 85ers.

Let them remain ignorant with their quips, jibes,  jives & jokes.
I just get a kick out of watching their reaction when you drop some info on them that will help them, and they're so shocked that gives them the impression that is, "...oddly hostile." ;D

All the while, their 'companions' that they fall over for is watching its total disintegration and dive into the depths of depravity, knowing that their descent into the abyss will ultimately be greater than the last fool.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 19, 2018, 04:01:16 am »
Part of it is self hate [asking for more white inclusion], however the other part is just pure selfish crabs in a barrel mentality where people after [generously] being given a piece of the pie [in the form of an ensemble cast type movie] turn right around and try to overthrow the whole damn bakery! 

i.e. so focused on having a black female lead that they'd tear up the entire mytho just to find a round-about way to have the black male character replaced.

Completely oblivious [or indifferent] to the dysfunction this causes because they are so focused on their own self-serving agenda.

Exactly lol they get to be part of something great that uplifts everyone and they immediately jump to selfishly take over, by any means  necessary even of it ends up destroying the beautiful harmony created and spirals it all back to the same tired racial stereotypes we constantly see over and over again

Never argue with 85ers.

Let them remain ignorant with their quips, jibes,  jives & jokes.
I just get a kick out of watching their reaction when you drop some info on them that will help them, and they're so shocked that gives them the impression that is, "...oddly hostile." ;D

All the while, their 'companions' that they fall over for is watching its total disintegration and dive into the depths of depravity, knowing that their descent into the abyss will ultimately be greater than the last fool.

Your cute

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #222 on: March 19, 2018, 04:39:35 am »

Eh

Is there some white supremacy stuff there? Always.

But, the same fandom reaction that makes us around here happy as hell to see BP crush the box office is the same exact fandom reaction that wants to see IW crush the box office.

Despite the fact none of the fans get a damn dime of that money... it brings you happiness and pride to watch YOUR movie kill sh*t.

For IW... that includes a lot of fans (a LOT of fans) that have been waiting for Thanos to get out of his chair since Avengers. 10 years of movies have been building up to IW and Avengers 4. It really is the end of an era.

It isn't so much "beating Black Panther" it is "beating everything." Black Panther is just near the top of the pile now and will be the top of the pile domestically.. to to be the king, you have to dethrone Black Panther now.

IW fans have been wanting 2B for half a decade. They (well we because im gonna be there Thursday night too) just want validated by a giant box office that it was "worth" it.

It is typical fandom human nature.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2018, 04:48:02 am »
And Black Panther is a movie first and foremost about a black male... that Ryan Coogler and Robert Cole expertly took and shared pieces of the character's pie to empower 3 female characters. 

They easily could've just made BP the everything but they showed benevolence, esp when it came to making Shuri the scientist genius [which was T'Challa's role], making Okoye the general/mid-manager of the Doras [whom T'Challa could've just directly order around himself] and making Nakia his moral center [which T'Challa by default is mr. nobility anyway]...

...but instead they shared the wealth.

I now see why fans of say.... Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Spider-Man, ect are so damn hostile everytime a legacy situations happen.

They don't want to share the pie in fear the pie will be stolen. They ain't being diplomatic about it. They are downright hostile about it.

I used to think they were being ridiculous because those OG's always come back.

Now I am starting to empathize a little bit lol.

I have always had... disagreements (mostly mild ones) with some Black Panther fans here and at CBR because I always stated I was a Black Panther fanboy... I am not a Wakanda fanboy. I would sacrifice every single bit of the mythos to prop T'challa up. In my mind, the most important thing in the mythos are...

1. T'challa
2. T'challa
3. T'challa
4. Vibranium
5. Wakanda
6. Shuri

Too many Black Panther fans are "Wakanda" fans and are too quick to share T'challa's pie. Black PAnther mytho are a monarchy damnit and T'challa is on the throne. Y'all gotta be selfish. More Kobe. Less Ben simmons

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 19, 2018, 05:19:28 am »

Eh

Is there some white supremacy stuff there? Always.

But, the same fandom reaction that makes us around here happy as hell to see BP crush the box office is the same exact fandom reaction that wants to see IW crush the box office.

Despite the fact none of the fans get a damn dime of that money... it brings you happiness and pride to watch YOUR movie kill sh*t.

For IW... that includes a lot of fans (a LOT of fans) that have been waiting for Thanos to get out of his chair since Avengers. 10 years of movies have been building up to IW and Avengers 4. It really is the end of an era.

It isn't so much "beating Black Panther" it is "beating everything." Black Panther is just near the top of the pile now and will be the top of the pile domestically.. to to be the king, you have to dethrone Black Panther now.

IW fans have been wanting 2B for half a decade. They (well we because im gonna be there Thursday night too) just want validated by a giant box office that it was "worth" it.

It is typical fandom human nature.

Stop Trolling. They clearly want iw to beat bp because they are mad Bp doing so well.  Stop acting like don't understand how white supremacy works. Pig skins don't care how you feel. You people always gotta to be in some place pig skins don't want you to be.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:24:42 am by mrkareemruiz »