Author Topic: Black Panther 2 Speculation Thread  (Read 27735 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther 2 Speculation Thread
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2018, 05:20:11 am »

Your cute

There.  Y'see...  ;D

Now, it loves me because it knows I'm spittin' knowledge.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2018, 05:27:19 am »
I seen alot of people asking why white marvel fans want Iw to beat BP US box office numbers so bad. It's clearly racism, white racism comes way before marvel films. I wish black people would stop playing around.

Eh

Is there some white supremacy stuff there? Always.

But, the same fandom reaction that makes us around here happy as hell to see BP crush the box office is the same exact fandom reaction that wants to see IW crush the box office.

Despite the fact none of the fans get a damn dime of that money... it brings you happiness and pride to watch YOUR movie kill sh*t.

For IW... that includes a lot of fans (a LOT of fans) that have been waiting for Thanos to get out of his chair since Avengers. 10 years of movies have been building up to IW and Avengers 4. It really is the end of an era.

It isn't so much "beating Black Panther" it is "beating everything." Black Panther is just near the top of the pile now and will be the top of the pile domestically.. to to be the king, you have to dethrone Black Panther now.

IW fans have been wanting 2B for half a decade. They (well we because im gonna be there Thursday night too) just want validated by a giant box office that it was "worth" it.

It is typical fandom human nature.

Stop Trolling. They clearly want iw to beat bp because they are mad Bp doing so well.  Stop acting like don't understand how white supremacy works. Pig skins don't care how you feel.

Most of "them" have been talking about breaking the 2 Billion mark for years. Years. MCU fans have targeted Avatar for christsake

There was no "beat BP" talk then because no one ever saw BP being a threat. It was all "beat Avengers 1."

BP is now king of the domestic hill, so that is what has to be "beat" now. If BP only made 8 or 900 mil, no one would give a sh*t about it in this regard.

A simple google search pulls up prediction after prediction well before BP was a thing. For example, from december 2017 https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/7jkw42/infinity_war_box_office_predictions/

Not every MCU fan is a hood wearing klansman. Yeesh

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 19, 2018, 05:31:05 am »
I seen alot of people asking why white marvel fans want Iw to beat BP US box office numbers so bad. It's clearly racism, white racism comes way before marvel films. I wish black people would stop playing around.

Eh

But, the same fandom reaction that makes us around here happy as hell to see BP crush the box office is the same exact fandom reaction that wants to see IW crush the box office.

Despite the fact none of the fans get a damn dime of that money... it brings you happiness and pride to watch YOUR movie kill sh*t.

For IW... that includes a lot of fans (a LOT of fans) that have been waiting for Thanos to get out of his chair since Avengers. 10 years of movies have been building up to IW and Avengers 4. It really is the end of an era.

It isn't so much "beating Black Panther" it is "beating everything." Black Panther is just near the top of the pile now and will be the top of the pile domestically.. to to be the king, you have to dethrone Black Panther now.

IW fans have been wanting 2B for half a decade. They (well we because im gonna be there Thursday night too) just want validated by a giant box office that it was "worth" it.

Stop Trolling. They clearly want iw to beat bp because they are mad Bp doing so well.  Stop acting like don't understand how white supremacy works. Pig skins don't care how you feel.

Most of "them" have been talking about breaking the 2 Billion mark for years. Years. MCU fans have targeted Avatar for christsake

There was no "beat BP" talk then because no one ever saw BP being a threat. It was all "beat Avengers 1."

BP is now king of the domestic hill, so that is what has to be "beat" now. If BP only made 8 or 900 mil, no one would give a sh*t about it in this regard.

A simple google search pulls up prediction after prediction well before BP was a thing. For example, from december 2017 https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/7jkw42/infinity_war_box_office_predictions/

Most pig skins are "klansmans". They are the ones that are smiling in your face. They don't want you around. It's called acting. You are trying a little to hard to defend people who don't like you .odd
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:36:56 am by mrkareemruiz »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 19, 2018, 08:15:10 am »

Your cute

There.  Y'see...  ;D

Now, it loves me because it knows I'm spittin' knowledge.

Get over yourself. I know who the true BP fans are here, and BoG is an OG

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2018, 08:17:33 am »

Eh

Most pig skins are "klansmans". They are the ones that are smiling in your face. They don't want you around. It's called acting. You are trying a little to hard to defend people who don't like you .odd

Cool your jets Dude, BP it bringing unity and building Bridges yet some (even here on the HEF) for some reason want to put up barrier's

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 19, 2018, 09:00:56 am »
And Black Panther is a movie first and foremost about a black male... that Ryan Coogler and Robert Cole expertly took and shared pieces of the character's pie to empower 3 female characters. 

They easily could've just made BP the everything but they showed benevolence, esp when it came to making Shuri the scientist genius [which was T'Challa's role], making Okoye the general/mid-manager of the Doras [whom T'Challa could've just directly order around himself] and making Nakia his moral center [which T'Challa by default is mr. nobility anyway]...

...but instead they shared the wealth.

I now see why fans of say.... Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Spider-Man, ect are so damn hostile everytime a legacy situations happen.

They don't want to share the pie in fear the pie will be stolen. They ain't being diplomatic about it. They are downright hostile about it.

I used to think they were being ridiculous because those OG's always come back.

Now I am starting to empathize a little bit lol.

I have always had... disagreements (mostly mild ones) with some Black Panther fans here and at CBR because I always stated I was a Black Panther fanboy... I am not a Wakanda fanboy. I would sacrifice every single bit of the mythos to prop T'challa up. In my mind, the most important thing in the mythos are...

1. T'challa
2. T'challa
3. T'challa
4. Vibranium
5. Wakanda
6. Shuri

Too many Black Panther fans are "Wakanda" fans and are too quick to share T'challa's pie. Black PAnther mytho are a monarchy damnit and T'challa is on the throne. Y'all gotta be selfish. More Kobe. Less Ben simmons

I remember those conversations lol.  Hell, take your priority list and cross out Shuri, and you essentially have my list. [never cared for her comic iteration... still don't... but her movie version is the most adorable thing ever, so yea]

We've been talking about it for years tho: be wariy "fans" who don't give a sh*t about T'Challa but want to hop on his back and use his spotlight to push their own agenda.

I had to always preface it by saying "i love/understand/empathize with our black women, but..." so to make sure i didn't come across as a Wakandan male in a TNC book...

...but i'll be damned if everything we projected years ago in those cbr days hasn't come to fruition. 
How many leaders you said you needed then left Ďem for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, itís King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #231 on: March 19, 2018, 09:19:14 am »
Most pig skins are "klansmans". They are the ones that are smiling in your face. They don't want you around. It's called acting.

And with that, between kareem and battle's constant blatant racist ass comments, I'm out. You two ain't no better than 4chan, it's just coming from the opposite end. Actually, you are worse because at least 4channers read comics. You don't add anything to discussion. I don't even think you read BP comics. It wouldn't' surprise me if you didn't even see the movie. I know one of you didn't even bother to see civil war. But you are "OG" despite you haven't benefited the BP franchise since 2010.

Y'all don't even add anything intelligent to race discussions but "tHe WhItE pEoPlE aRe Da EvIlEsT"

Its just "white people evil yo all white people so yo black self hate f*ck white people 85er pigskins" blah blah blah blah. same sh*t every post.

No wonder people like BoG feel like an outsider despite the fact he actually has read the comics and is an actual fan. No wonder this forum was effectively dead until a mass migration happened from CBR. And at this pace, once IW comes and goes and its another 3 year wait til BPII, it'll likely be effectively dead again.

Seriously, f*ck y'all racist ass.

The cool people... y'all are cool. I imagine I'll see yall eventually elsewhere, somewhere. I hope Bast's blesses John Stewart. But there is too much toxic race stuff in the real world to come to a niche comic book forum just to see and deal with more of it. Ain't worth it to me.

Offline mrkareemruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2018, 09:45:16 am »
Most pig skins are "klansmans". They are the ones that are smiling in your face. They don't want you around. It's called acting.

And with that, between kareem and battle's constant blatant racist ass comments, I'm out. You two ain't no better than 4chan, it's just coming from the opposite end. Actually, you are worse because at least 4channers read comics. You don't add anything to discussion. I don't even think you read BP comics. It wouldn't' surprise me if you didn't even see the movie. I know one of you didn't even bother to see civil war. But you are "OG" despite you haven't benefited the BP franchise since 2010.

Y'all don't even add anything intelligent to race discussions but "tHe WhItE pEoPlE aRe Da EvIlEsT"

Its just "white people evil yo all white people so yo black self hate f*ck white people 85er pigskins" blah blah blah blah. same sh*t every post.

No wonder people like BoG feel like an outsider despite the fact he actually has read the comics and is an actual fan. No wonder this forum was effectively dead until a mass migration happened from CBR. And at this pace, once IW comes and goes and its another 3 year wait til BPII, it'll likely be effectively dead again.

The cool people... y'all are cool. I imagine I'll see yall eventually elsewhere, somewhere. I hope Bast's blesses John Stewart. But there is too much toxic race stuff in the real world to come to a niche comic book forum just to see and deal with more of it. Ain't worth it to me.

Black people can't be racist. Blacks have no power to make people do anything.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2018, 10:17:04 am »

Yo for real MoS don't let these fake ass fans drive you out of the HEF. Dealt with too much sh*t in CBR for you to bounce out of the HEF. Ignore their dumbasses. We got MM cville sal, S.I Ture, 4sake, BW, and others who are real fans. There are Those here who enjoy you contributions and would hate to have two nobody wannabe hoteps. All they want to do  is break up the HEF with their ignorance. Ignore the fools, the HEF is the forum to be at to discuss all things BP with the realist of the real.

Don't forget what you told BoG

APEXABYSS

« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2018, 10:30:07 pm »

There was a collider youtube video a few days ago about what BP 2 should be about.. it had 2 white guys (one of them Shnepp, who always reminds us he helped Hudlin produce the BP cartoon) and...

Yeah, well...

I was the one who pitched and convinced an animated version of Black Panther to Mr. Hudlin first.  8)

please, Battle, continue...

BP Fandom? I donít think people get it! Iíll yell at the coaches, owners, players & other fans. real fans care. me? I just want the best for our team. even if I have to do it. ideas? I got my own... not waiting for MFs to figure it out.  oh snap! lost my Wakandan green-card! High-ratings BP from now on. Blah, blah, blah, deleting browser history. Damn you nerds! 

APEXABYSS

« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2018, 10:33:21 pm »

we have loyalists?

loyal to who? What?

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2018, 11:41:48 pm »

Good to see you in top form, APEXABYSS.   :)

You blowin' M/Fers away with your sketches & drawings or what?

APEXABYSS

« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2018, 05:33:40 pm »

Good to see you in top form, APEXABYSS.   :)

You blowin' M/Fers away with your sketches & drawings or what?

thanks...
Oh yeah, Iím not playiní! the games are over. the WWO vision proves I was right about BP! Iíve gone over the (Billion $) parallels- king loses/ spotlight on dora general/ costume designs/ weaponry/ tech. i did dat! before the comic & film! A steady contribution to our hero. Thereís more where that came from! Next level! dominant! Whoís wit it?

i have no hesitation on askiní for opportunities to pitch!

How bout it? You gotta tell the story. Címon, please give us some insight on how you did dat? Can we pitch again?

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2018, 07:31:00 pm »

i have no hesitation on askiní for opportunities to pitch!

How bout it? You gotta tell the story. Címon, please give us some insight on how you did dat? Can we pitch again?

I pitch everyday to whomever is paying attention.

In fact, I'm pitchin' to you right now. :)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2018, 03:40:03 pm »
And Black Panther is a movie first and foremost about a black male... that Ryan Coogler and Robert Cole expertly took and shared pieces of the character's pie to empower 3 female characters. 

They easily could've just made BP the everything but they showed benevolence, esp when it came to making Shuri the scientist genius [which was T'Challa's role], making Okoye the general/mid-manager of the Doras [whom T'Challa could've just directly order around himself] and making Nakia his moral center [which T'Challa by default is mr. nobility anyway]...

...but instead they shared the wealth.

I now see why fans of say.... Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Spider-Man, ect are so damn hostile everytime a legacy situations happen.

They don't want to share the pie in fear the pie will be stolen. They ain't being diplomatic about it. They are downright hostile about it.

I used to think they were being ridiculous because those OG's always come back.

Now I am starting to empathize a little bit lol.

I have always had... disagreements (mostly mild ones) with some Black Panther fans here and at CBR because I always stated I was a Black Panther fanboy... I am not a Wakanda fanboy. I would sacrifice every single bit of the mythos to prop T'challa up. In my mind, the most important thing in the mythos are...

1. T'challa
2. T'challa
3. T'challa
4. Vibranium
5. Wakanda
6. Shuri

Too many Black Panther fans are "Wakanda" fans and are too quick to share T'challa's pie. Black PAnther mytho are a monarchy damnit and T'challa is on the throne. Y'all gotta be selfish. More Kobe. Less Ben simmons

And most of them weren't too naive for their own good I would maybe feel bad for them, but for Marvel will never truly or completely replace the group of characters that you name up there on a long-term basis at most two to five year intervals..

Also unlike DC Marvel is usually aggressively transparent but what they're doing and you'll even go and if one of these processes..

Process one

Step 1 : Steve or Banner or etc is selling a lot lower are we getting less orders then we usually get..

Step 2 time to either sideline them or kill them off to make retailers or readers or such a mess them again..

Step 3 Kill em sideline  them or whatever

Step for replace them with I knew the critic character character from The Supporting Cast or a random ass character

5 . Stay at 5 replace main character either cells about the same and some or some cases more then what the original version was selling.

6. Marvel plant seeds are they going to bring the character back

7. Waste of money many series about brain character back or event

8. Original characters back with their own series and character that replace them also has their own

9. See how long that can keep going..

Process 2

Let's put Superstar creator Or well established that we like on a title or character that they probably really have little interest in riding but you know retailers love them.

Step 2 writer writes the character rights around them for 8 to 12 issues or so.

3 said writer plant seeds to replace them and because they more likely did not want to write that character in the first place or did not want to only write that character and it's unsafe is usually presented in.

4. Replace them with maybe keeping the original version in the book or around what are they powered or just presented in a different context such as brainwashed or etc

5. See how long that will sell

6. Replacement character  either sales better or about the same and the character they replace

7. Bring character back and waste of money miniseries or event

8. Give them both series and see how long that will last..

Process 3

Step 1 now that issue of Ironman that War Machine appeared in or that issue I hope that Cho appeared in got this much of a Boost phone retailer buys or sells or what have you..

Repeat steps 2-8/9 lol..

4th process :

Either the upper management or the marketing or editors or cetera have idea or characters they want to be pushed

Repeat steps 2 through 8/9

That's what I mean when I say Marvel for the most part is transparent their overall goal is to give each of their a list characters a family line of books or at least an equivalent of a Nightwing Red Hood and Batgirl..

By those fans who don't support War Machine Falcon Miss Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man, Cho-Hulk, Sam-Nova, Ironheart, Bucky, Daken, X-23 etc when they take over for the original and when they get their own series after it just base until Marvel to do one of those three processes all over again next time cells get low on Captain America or Thor or etc.. and we all know they're going to do it again they've been doing the same thing over again for close to 30 years now if not 30 years it just happens more regularly now..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:45:43 pm by 4sake »
Pull List