Author Topic: Avengers Infinity War Movie Talk Thread [No spoilers?]  (Read 17384 times)

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile
Re: Avengers Infinity War Movie Talk Thread [No spoilers?]
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2018, 06:29:24 pm »
Infinity War takes place 2 years after Civil War/Black Panther.

I figure T'Challa, M'Baku, Shuri, Bucky, etc are all well adjusted to the ramifications following the two post-credit scenes.  Only thing of interest will be if they address any lingering plotlines that come with jumping 2 years forward... i.e. where is W'Kabi and does Nakia have a baby bump yet  :P

Damn that would be amazing if lil T'wari or lil T'Chaka or lil Sh’ri or lil Azari or lil K’Shamba to show up in MCU..

I didn't list Faida & T’Charra because they might be worse of CJP additions..  And it hard to worse than random ass white brother & sidekick..But damnit he did smh
That would be pretty friggin amazing lol.

Also would make me feel old bc we wouldn't have gotten a chance to see young prime T'Challa much before he'd be moving on to older/family responsibilities T'Challa.. but the joy of being right about Queen Nakia,,,, and the ramifications of such a concept, would be like a fountain of youth to my soul

Now you got me here thinking about how good Storm kid tears taste.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2018, 06:33:20 pm »
Where's Hawkeye?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2018, 06:35:32 pm »

I figure T'Challa, M'Baku, Shuri, Bucky, etc are all well adjusted to the ramifications following the two post-credit scenes.  Only thing of interest will be if they address any lingering plotlines that come with jumping 2 years forward... i.e. where is W'Kabi and does Nakia have a baby bump yet  :P

Damn that would be amazing if lil T'wari or lil T'Chaka or lil Sh’ri or lil Azari or lil K’Shamba to show up in MCU..

I didn't list Faida & T’Charra because they might be worse of CJP additions..  And it hard to worse than random ass white brother & sidekick..But damnit he did smh

Also would make me feel old bc we wouldn't have gotten a chance to see young prime T'Challa much before he'd be moving on to older/family responsibilities T'Challa.. but the joy of being right about Queen Nakia,,,, and the ramifications of such a concept, would be like a fountain of youth to my soul

I bow to you, sir!!

Now back to chompin on my Storm Kid Tears Sammich...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2018, 06:36:22 pm »

I bow to you, sir!!

Now back to chompin on my Storm Kid Tears Sammich...even as I pump my fist to "Wakanda and T'Choro Forever".
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2018, 06:37:11 pm »
Where's Hawkeye?

they are being weirdly quiet with Hawkeye

i wonder if he comes in and saves there asses from Thanos at the last second somehow.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2018, 08:14:53 pm »
Where's Hawkeye?

Hopefully somewhere dying a painful death..
Pull List

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2018, 06:14:19 am »
Where's Hawkeye?

i wonder if he comes in and saves there asses from Thanos at the last second somehow.

That has been the big mystery, but a friend of mine and I were talking about this.  Marvel is trying it's hardest not to spoil what is going to happen with Clint Barton, specifically the theory that he will become Ronin and they don't want to spoil his first appearance/seeing the costume for the first time. 

Imagine if marvel had kept the Hulk's presence in Thor: Ragnarok a surprise. OK, fan might have saw it coming, but imagine for the bulk of the audience to have no idea that the Grandmaster's champion was the Hulk until he burst into the arena.  It was a blown opportunity.  And I think they're trying to have some surprises in IW.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2018, 06:21:31 am »
Where's Hawkeye?

That has been the big mystery, but a friend of mine and I were talking about this.  Marvel is trying it's hardest not to spoil what is going to happen with Clint Barton, specifically the theory that he will become Ronin and they don't want to spoil his first appearance/seeing the costume for the first time. 

Imagine if marvel had kept the Hulk's presence in Thor: Ragnarok a surprise. OK, fan might have saw it coming, but imagine for the bulk of the audience to have no idea that the Grandmaster's champion was the Hulk until he burst into the arena.  It was a blown opportunity.  And I think they're trying to have some surprises in IW.

they had to advertise hulk to get people into the theaters though.

I wonder if something happens to his family and that is why he becomes ronin.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2018, 05:29:44 pm »
The TV spot was better than the two trailers

Yibambe indeed
How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?