Author Topic: T'Challa's Wakandan Outreach Program Appreciation Thread  (Read 7954 times)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: T'Challa's Wakandan Outreach Program Appreciation Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2018, 09:20:53 pm »
Darkseid looks like Apocalypse from AoA movie lol

I don't read A lot of DC but I think that Darkseid is the son of the OG Darkseid with a villainous Amazon but I could be wrong..
Pull List

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2018, 09:25:08 pm »
http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?109199-Justice-League-Odyssey-By-Joshua-Williamson-and-Stjepan-Sejic

Damn DC going for Marvel's juggler and pressing down on neck.. JA, Methany, & one Avengers team with 6 white folks anit gonna cut it..

Yeah... They need to get Hudlin on and let him do his Black Avengers book he wanted to do years ago

That would be cool but I'm pretty sure he's busy with milestone & other project he owns & etc
Pull List

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2018, 05:45:14 pm »

I don't read A lot of DC but I think that Darkseid is the son of the OG Darkseid with a villainous Amazon but I could be wrong..

Darkseid died and was reborn in the body of Superwoman's baby.  Raised by Grail, renegade daughter of an Amazon and Darkseid, he is growing quickly and recouping his powers.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2018, 12:09:41 pm »

Darkseid died and was reborn in the body of Superwoman's baby.  Raised by Grail, renegade daughter of an Amazon and Darkseid, he is growing quickly and recouping his powers.

That's what I was thinking of...
Pull List

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2018, 07:55:43 pm »

Not to be "that guy", but as a outsider who doesn't read much DC, that sounds like really bad fan-fiction.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2018, 04:52:24 am »

Not to be "that guy", but as a outsider who doesn't read much DC, that sounds like really bad fan-fiction.

:)  Enjoyable story, but kind of--what's the point.