Author Topic: I Can't log on at home  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Cage

• View Profile
I Can't log on at home
« on: March 02, 2007, 08:35:29 am »
Hey all,
Not sure who to address this to, but I am unable to log on to the forum from my home computer.  I van read posts as a guest, but that's it.  Any suggestions?  When I try to log on (after changing my password about a zillion times) it tells me that I am unable to log on and to check my cookies.  My cookies looked fine thank you very much, I don't see what that has to do with anything......err..um.. I mean I looked at my settings in the tools section and I have it set to allow cookies.  I just don't have the time at work to check in on the forum,  but now that I have made up with my computer at home, I want to be able to get back to the HEF.  Please can anyone help?  (and by the way, I won't be able to post responses this weekend unless it gets fixed, so if you ask me a question in this thread, I won't be able to answer.  I should be able to get emails though.)  thanks, Cage.
I ventured into the courtyard followed by 52 brothers bruised battered and scarred but hard.

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
Re: I Can't log on at home
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 08:58:02 am »
I have a hunch that the system is right: Your privacy setting (for the Internet zone) is too high. To log into most forums your privacy should be about "medium-high" or less to log on. To correct it, go to "Internet options" and then click the "Privacy" tab. Next, manually lower the setting a notch and do a trial-error to get the highest possible privacy setting that will also allow you to log in.

...Rassclaat.

Offline Cage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 12:13:14 pm »
I have a hunch that the system is right: Your privacy setting (for the Internet zone) is too high. To log into most forums your privacy should be about "medium-high" or less to log on. To correct it, go to "Internet options" and then click the "Privacy" tab. Next, manually lower the setting a notch and do a trial-error to get the highest possible privacy setting that will also allow you to log in.

Thank You Toya.       

I am logging in at home RIGHT NOW!!!
I ventured into the courtyard followed by 52 brothers bruised battered and scarred but hard.

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 03:45:15 pm »

Thank You Toya.       

I am logging in at home RIGHT NOW!!!

Anytime, Cage.
...Rassclaat.