Author Topic: Racism in Black Panther fandom  (Read 16803 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: Racism in Black Panther fandom
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2018, 07:59:27 pm »
>>>Salustrade

What is your opinion regarding white police fatally shooting an unarmed Black man 20 times earlier this week in Sacramento, California ?

Battle. My brutha. What the HELL are you DOING? This question of yours above has zero to do with the topic of how you MIStreated the homies MoS and BoG. 

This mess you're on is totally unacceptable. What happened to you?

And you know this one question about yet another senseless murder by racist white cops of a brutha or any other POC...but especially a Afrikan...would definitely attract me [ and any other self defense expert on HEF; where's GOAT? ] like a lightning rod. And. I have family. Two big family branches. In Sacramento. My first fear was that it was one of them, instead of Stephon. I'm watching this from a "word on the street" level on the daily.

Just like I am with several other horrors in Brasil, Colombia, and a few other places like even Nova Scotia in Canada.

None of which has any bearing on the culpability of you and Tanksleyd. What HAPPENED to you guys?

Here's the truth. I luv yall. And I would ban the hell out of you. You're lucky I'm not the moderator.

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2018, 08:02:15 pm »
What's the nicest thing
That you've ever said
Of Clarence Thomas

First, my answer: "I'm glad I'm not him..."

Next, my question: Why are you still here?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2018, 08:05:58 pm »
Hey. Yall need to remember this right here. Admin is watching...

..." admin
Administrator
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Things getting out of hand...
Sent to: (Undisclosed recipients)  ReplyQuoteDelete
Once again, we have received numerous complaints about a particular user who seems to encite a good deal of enmity among our forum users. Although we uphold and respect the tenets of free speech and expression,  we have been patient and have made it clear in the past that our forum cannot and will not be abused by having it used to abuse others, verbally or otherwise.

USERS ABUSING THE FORUMS WILL BE REMOVED AND NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN.

- The Management"

Does this mean that significant action might be afoot?
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Zai

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2018, 04:36:54 am »
Why this guy cant write his stuff in one post. My god

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2018, 07:05:51 am »
I was about to say, if the current mods are decommissioned or non-existent then fine... but we'll have to elect additional mods in that case.

But it seems like the powers that be already had that ball moving.  Ezyo, use that e-infinity gauntlet you now have and snap ya finger at these fools
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2018, 08:12:59 am »
I can't velieve Curtis Metcalf is still giving these individuals the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2018, 11:47:17 am »
I'd like to think that we give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

On behalf of HEF management, we ask for a little more patience. We are reviewing and discussing the situation. We'll reach a decision soon.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2018, 06:00:14 pm »
It's important to understand how infiltrated we really are by the Russians.

Around 2004 - 2005, I worked in sales at a warehouse in my local small town. One of the employees was a guy who befriended me immediately after I was hired. The 'friendly' guy was a young immigrant straight out of Russia.

No one knew him from Adam.

His friendship with me was short-lived as he revealed his intention all along...
---he was shadowing me but what he didn't know was that I was shadowing him.
When he told me he was Russian, I reviewed with him a recent history of Russia from a American point-of-view.  He had a difficult time accepting how Russia fell financially in the 1980s and 1990s.
He kept insisting on personal questions such as where was I from?  ...and how do know so much about Russia??  He was a fairly large dude and bragged that he was into Black girls (had pictures and everything) and loved basketball.  I know, I know... he was obvious.  ;D

If anyone ever visits Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, check out all the African-American girls hanging on the arms of Russian men on the boulevard. 

To make a long story short, after I was 'let go' (because of his meddling), I saw him several months later on the streets only to discover that he became a State Trooper!

That's just one encounter where a young Russian immigrant straight from Russia no one knows anything about entered in our system of government (law enforcement).

Now, those covert spies/diplomats ordered to leave may have left final orders to all of their assets before they bounce.

I'm going to take a gamble that white police officer(s) shooting an unarmed black man in Sacramento California was more than just a random, local shooting. 

I believe that incident was ordered.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2018, 07:13:24 pm »
It's important to understand how infiltrated we really are by the Russians.

Around 2004 - 2005, I worked in sales at a warehouse in my local small town. One of the employees was a guy who befriended me immediately after I was hired. The 'friendly' guy was a young immigrant straight out of Russia.

No one knew him from Adam.

His friendship with me was short-lived as he revealed his intention all along...
---he was shadowing me but what he didn't know was that I was shadowing him.
When he told me he was Russian, I reviewed with him a recent history of Russia from a American point-of-view.  He had a difficult time accepting how Russia fell financially in the 1980s and 1990s.
He kept insisting on personal questions such as where was I from?  ...and how do know so much about Russia??  He was a fairly large dude and bragged that he was into Black girls (had pictures and everything) and loved basketball.  I know, I know... he was obvious.  ;D

If anyone ever visits Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, check out all the African-American girls hanging on the arms of Russian men on the boulevard. 

To make a long story short, after I was 'let go' (because of his meddling), I saw him several months later on the streets only to discover that he became a State Trooper!

That's just one encounter where a young Russian immigrant straight from Russia no one knows anything about entered in our system of government (law enforcement).

Now, those covert spies/diplomats ordered to leave may have left final orders to all of their assets before they bounce.

I'm going to take a gamble that white police officer(s) shooting an unarmed black man in Sacramento California was more than just a random, local shooting. 

I believe that incident was ordered.

I know zero of Myrtle Beach, bruh. I have fam from Spartanburg and...Cheraw? Cherraw? I don't know how it's spelled for sure. Both groups of cousins swear they're in the hardest hood in South Carolina. Of course, they report zero Russians anywhere near them.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2018, 07:27:17 pm »
Awww man.
I need to post more.
I didn't make the cut...unless i'm "MM"
lol.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2018, 07:33:57 pm »

On behalf of HEF management, we ask for a little more patience. We are reviewing and discussing the situation. We'll reach a decision soon.

Thanks Curits "The Umistakeable Mr. Antifoolishness" Metcalf.

Yeah. had to go old skool for a moment...

Awww man.
I need to post more.
lol.

Whaaaasssuuuuupppp MM!!!! Where you been?
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2018, 08:30:02 pm »
I know zero of Myrtle Beach, bruh. I have fam from Spartanburg and...Cheraw? Cherraw? I don't know how it's spelled for sure. Both groups of cousins swear they're in the hardest hood in South Carolina. Of course, they report zero Russians anywhere near them.

Spartanburg & Cheraw is rural than most cities and yes, those areas are 'hard hood' areas. You ain't gonna see Russians 'round there.

I do remember spotting one interracial couple in my neighborhood around '04 or '05;  dude was Russian and his lady friend, African-American. They were passing through for a month.

Myrtle Beach is one of South Carolina's many resort & tourism areas.

Lotsa, lotsa Russian dudes out there.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2018, 05:03:06 am »
Awww man.
I need to post more.
lol.

I didn't either. :(

Offline Shade

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2018, 02:23:22 pm »

Spartanburg & Cheraw is rural than most cities and yes, those areas are 'hard hood' areas. You ain't gonna see Russians 'round there.

I do remember spotting one interracial couple in my neighborhood around '04 or '05;  dude was Russian and his lady friend, African-American. They were passing through for a month.

Myrtle Beach is one of South Carolina's many resort & tourism areas.

Lotsa, lotsa Russian dudes out there.

As someone from Spartanburg I can attest this to be true.
Kiss the sky!

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2018, 01:43:57 am »

When individuals double down on very deliberate obnoxious behaviour, "benefit of the doubt" doesn't really cut it.

The offensive post was pretty blunt in delivery and sirect as far as intent so I'm not sure what other evidence is required so guess what, since it's apparent that racial bigotry is dealt with within this forum, I see no further reason to post herein.

You just just lost another poster.

Peace to Ezyo and others interested in genuine discourse.