Author Topic: Avengers shards of infinity  (Read 1172 times)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Avengers shards of infinity
« on: April 04, 2018, 02:42:47 pm »
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01/23/ralph-macchio-avengers-infinity-shards/

Yeah this was released today don't waste money on it each was for the most part god-awful..

BP long live the king that's better than this and that's saying a lot..

BP & Falcon ( & to a lesser extent Widow) spent the issue being bossed around by Steve-O..

We get a small insignificant check feat and possible debut of vibranium gauntlets that don't have a cool design and are only strong enough to hold a certain amount energy..

Steve-O and Widow handle the main villains in the final battle.. While BP and falcon beat up the lackeys/red shirts..

Falcon then flies BP up to a machine and he tosses in his vibranium 2 disrupt and destroy the machine..

More or less the end

I believe this is supposed to take place in the movie universe by the way..

Now enough of the writing on to the art. The art was so so at times it's try too hard to draw the characters to look like their movie versions without being able to do this feat completely successful but it also did it half ass both BP and falcon or absent their facial hair, Steve-o's hair is shorter and widows hair is longer than her movie counterpart it's kind of like they try to mix the two designs of the movie verse and the current comic designs of the characters..

Wack.

1/10
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:40:35 pm by 4sake »
Pull List

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Avengers shards of infinity
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 02:47:17 pm »
Whaaat?? That was Macchio too. He did a solid solo BP story for movie week. Hopefully Avengers wont go the same way. lol
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 06:42:19 pm »
Whaaat?? That was Macchio too. He did a solid solo BP story for movie week. Hopefully Avengers wont go the same way. lol

This why I have no interest in seeing BP hang around Steve O & Tony boy no matter the universe. The brother loses 20-50 points in IQ & will/balls..
Pull List

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 08:00:58 pm »
Thanks to whoever removed the Russian Language post? There are more in the other threads as well. I assumed it was some sort of phishing thing.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 09:47:19 pm »
I removed it. Can you point me to those thread's? I'll delete them out there too

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 11:42:43 pm »
I removed it. Can you point me to those thread's? I'll delete them out there too

Comics reviews and spoilers
Directing
Hudlins Huddle.

They're all by user DaltonCit
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 05:37:45 am »

Comics reviews and spoilers
Directing
Hudlins Huddle.

They're all by user DaltonCit

Also:
Latest Flicks
Actings