Author Topic: A possible Joker comic  (Read 333 times)

Offline Frostbite883

• View Profile
A possible Joker comic
« on: May 16, 2018, 09:24:00 am »
Do you see a new Joker comic book series featuring the Clown Prince of Crime doing stuff other than pining after Batman and terrorizing Gotham (albeit during the early criminal career and before Batman had even one Robin by his side) getting announced this year or the next?

If the series was announced either way, was soon produced and then released afterwards, do you think there would be tales of the vill finding and hunting down a lackey of his for ratting him out, snuffing out a Joker impostor to clear his name for a crime he was ABOUT TO DO, but wasn't able to, becoming a mayor of Gotham City using unorthodox strong arm tactics, fighting against Poison Ivy to gain immortality for himself, getting even with Scarecrow for stealing something valuable from him, play mind games with The Riddler, going to Hollywood to force a movie producer to feature him in his film, stealing Superman's powers and using them for his own delight, thus, being a nearly unstoppable force of nature, etc?

And finally, what would y'all's reactions, thoughts and feelings be if a new Joker comic series were to be made in this day and age?

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: A possible Joker comic
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 09:43:07 am »
I would do a series where he commits small crimes while Batman is with the justice league.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:46:38 am »
no murder.
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Frostbite883

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 12:40:56 pm »
I'm thinking maybe Grant Morrison can be the writer and Sean Murphy could be the artist of the hypocritical Joker series.

Or better yet, DC can have the comic title be handled by a different creative teams each issue.