Author Topic: Black Panther, Spider Man, the Oscars and more on the main page!  (Read 552 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Black Panther, Spider Man, the Oscars and more on the main page!
« on: December 12, 2018, 08:16:26 am »

Black Panther, Spider Man and the Oscars all make an appearance in the latest post at www.hudlinentertainment.com so go read all about it then post!

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther, Spider Man, the Oscars and more on the main page!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 08:34:10 am »
I'm hearing good things about SM.

I liked that post on the main page about the comic class screening your cartoon.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 12:55:05 pm »
I'm hearing good things about SM.

I liked that post on the main page about the comic class screening your cartoon.
Thanks!  It's carzy...between SPACE TRADERS and the BLACK PANTHER cartoon, that's two of my projects being taught at the university level.  And that's not even counting my movies in film courses.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 07:58:22 am »
Infinity War premiere-- ah, very cool. I'm sure some cool conversations happened between Mr. Reggie and his industry friends before and after, and hopefully in 2019 and 2020, we'll be hearing about what they came up with!

Shuri standups exist?  Wow.  This is extremely cool.  Hopefully the merchandise will be ongoing.  No excuse for it not to.  Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman have merchandise year-round, whether there's a specific project out or not.  The same should happen for the Panther franchise.

Emperor- Ah, the legacy of Django and 12 Years a Slave continues.  More stories like this need to come out.  I'm not in the camp of folks who's reaction is constantly "no more slave movies! it's a trick!"  This era of American/world history needs to continue to be exposed and explored, and more truths uncovered.  when does this movie come out?  How long was the shoot in Savannah?  I've never been there, what was going on besides the heat?

I still haven't seen The Last OG yet.  TBS network, right?  Hopefully the show will last several years.  Nice to see Tracy have a comeback project.  Is he playing multiple characters on the show?  Part of me misses seeing Hustle Man show up at random. 
Ms. Haddish  :-* :-* :-*is a gem, continued success to her in particular!

Black Friday is severely intriguing, I wish it were on basic cable, lol. Regina Hall's on the show as well?  Hey now.  But hopefully this is another show that will last several seasons, and  hopefully Rhodey survives Avengers Endgame even if Tony does not.

Apollo: good to see that the show is back, lots of good fun to be had, seems like. I'm especially jazzed by the golden era rappers who will show up.
(Penn and Teller have a guest appearance? Neat!)

Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 08:50:48 am »
Emperor- Ah, the legacy of Django and 12 Years a Slave continues.  More stories like this need to come out.  I'm not in the camp of folks who's reaction is constantly "no more slave movies! it's a trick!"  This era of American/world history needs to continue to be exposed and explored, and more truths uncovered.  when does this movie come out?  How long was the shoot in Savannah?  I've never been there, what was going on besides the heat?

According to what I'm reading from people online experiencing the rigors of a partial government shutdown, we are currently witnessing a 'slave movie'.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:09:31 am by Battle »

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 03:00:56 pm »

According to what I'm reading from people online experiencing the rigors of a partial government shutdown, we are currently witnessing a 'slave movie'.

If and when there's a movie made on this administration, I want in. actor, technical consultant, something, lol..
Be Kind to Someone Today.