Author Topic: My full BOOMERANG interview; NAACP Image Awards voting; and MARSHALL screenings  (Read 287 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Entertainment Weekly's latest issue is about great romantic comedies, and here is the full interview with me talking about the making of BOOMERANG; plus the list for the NAACP Entertainer of The Year and YOU can choose the winner; and screenings of MARSHALL for black history month. See it all at www.hudlinentertainment.com, then post on the forum page or right here! #boomerang #eddiemurphy #halleberry #gracejones #bangbangbang #hammertime #naacpimageawards #marshallmovie

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
When I was in Tokyo, Boomerang was on TV with Japanese dub.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
... I'm an NAACP member, I voted..

but dang.  So many of these shows and movies, I have never seen as of yet, and some of the ongoing series, I've only seen a few episodes of.  Wow.  Where to even try and begin.  Sigh.. Sucks to know that I suck..   :P

I hope that there will be some fun sequences during the telecast of the show.

Kudos for the Entertainment Weekly interview. One of my last subscription issues just came.
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
The peak TV era is so intense.  So many shows, so many movies.  And there's the internet.  Impossible to see it all.