Author Topic: Black Panther in War of the Realm  (Read 186 times)

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Black Panther in War of the Realm
« on: March 11, 2019, 06:06:55 pm »
Looks like BP is going to be a major factor in War of the Realms.   Someone else post the cover.  I can't post art.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/the-beginning-of-the-end-the-war-of-the-realms-5-cover-revealed

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther in War of the Realm
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 07:48:50 pm »
I got you. That looks crazy.

Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 04:44:58 am »
i want to know who or what are they "riding"!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 06:41:41 am »
Was wondering what became of Arthur Adams...

This book cover art has a George Perez vibe about it.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 06:49:24 am »
i want to know who or what are they "riding"!

Looks like a bulkier prowler.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 01:41:27 pm »
I got you. That looks crazy.

This is SOOO DOOOPE!

You know who looks out of place here? DAREDEVIL. You know who I'm glad to see again? BLADE. Miss that brutha. Wasn't he part of the Avengers under Jason Aaron? Or am I trippin?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 02:15:13 pm »
The Blade arc is still ongoing. There is a vampire war and Blade joined the Avengers.
Reggie Hudlin-

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 02:49:54 pm »
The Blade arc is still ongoing. There is a vampire war and Blade joined the Avengers.

What? Really? Maaann...I missed out on a lot. Is it good? Jason usually writes WHITE CHARACTERS very well. He is one of the comic industry's best. Imo he and Matt Fraction are still somehow underrated, despite being A-List talent. 

But.

I still have deep reservations after learning that he didn't think that the Wakandans could beat The Skrulls [ which resulted in him writing the amazing SEE WAKANDA AND DIE ], and the way he annulled The Marriage of The Century? Still left a bad taste in my mouth. Kaint stand those X-Brats. I hope that we have all collectively gotten over that mess...

...even though. I reiterate. Priest was right. R to the H was right. Storm and T'Challa SHOULD be married. BUT only R to the H was ALL THE WAY RIGHT. Storm and T''Challa should have been the most powerful married couple in comics...until Spectrum and Blue Marvel came along. But they're not married, right? So the crown...literally and figuratively...still should belong to Storm and T'Challa. Wakanda Forever. T'Choro or Oralla Forever.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 03:27:11 pm »
This current arc is better than the first. Avenger "No Road Home" is better though. I've never read much Blade, but its close to Wesely. Tchalla has been having a few baller moments. I had reservations about Agents of Wakanda, but Aaron has made it work. Okoye leads the organization.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 04:30:09 am »
This current arc is better than the first. Avenger "No Road Home" is better though. I've never read much Blade, but its close to Wesely. Tchalla has been having a few baller moments. I had reservations about Agents of Wakanda, but Aaron has made it work. Okoye leads the organization.

what's no road home about?

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 05:25:20 am »

A team of Avengers go up against an evil Greek god. It's a fun ride. Written by Al Ewing.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 06:52:10 pm »

A team of Avengers go up against an evil Greek god. It's a fun ride. Written by Al Ewing.

I for one am excited to finally (hopefully) see the prowlers actually get a major feat and good showing in canon

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 04:13:58 am »

I for one am excited to finally (hopefully) see the prowlers actually get a major feat and good showing in canon

Second the hope and motion!!
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: