Author Topic: UNC Women's Basketball Coach and staff put on leave  (Read 268 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: UNC Women's Basketball Coach and staff put on leave
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 03:55:12 am »
From the article:
An in-depth report from the Washington Post on Thursday sheds light on what prompted the university’s action including parents of student-athletes accusing Hatchell of pressuring players to play through injuries and using racially insensitive language that included referencing a “noose” when she was displeased with her team’s play.

Whenever American white folks fly comments like that, it's similar to a serial murderer who's never been convicted casually say something like,

"Yeah, but I had to go for the kill to close that million dollar deal, Allison."

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: UNC Women's Basketball Coach and staff put on leave
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 06:07:08 am »
From the article:

According to North Carolina, the investigation found that "(Hatchell) is not viewed as a racist, but her comments and subsequent response caused many in the program to believe she lacked awareness and appreciation for the effect her remarks had on those who heard them."

--------------------------

That's funny...  ???

I viewed her remarks as racist.   Why?
--- 'cause she's white.

I believe I overheard Coach Hatchell's remarks on CNN stating [paraphrasing] "I don't have a racist bone in my body."

Then she must be a spineless, racist  b____ch!  ;D