Author Topic: LET'S TALK T'CHALLA'S IQ VS 616 EARTH BIG BRAINS  (Read 1131 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: LET'S TALK T'CHALLA'S IQ VS 616 EARTH BIG BRAINS
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2019, 01:26:58 am »
>>>Supreme

Shadow physics was one thing I thought was innovative but a nationwide Quantum Substratum ChronoSpatial Psi Mystic Ka Manipulators...? ???

Much like Tony Stark & Pepper's reaction to SHIELD agent Coulson's introduction in Iron Man, you might have to shorten that name to make it easy to package into bite sized pieces to digest.

Y'know what?   I appreciate these ideas. It's usually the wild ideas that are far more challenging to tackle that reaps the biggest rewards.

That's why I enjoy coming back to HEF because like Mr. Hudlin,  you guys are driven to create stuff & stay busy.

You're RIGHT! That whole Quantum SubStratum thing DEFINITELY needs to be broken down. And if we did so? We'd of course build an acronym drawn from the language and words of our Afrikan people, not English.

The abbreviation could be: U.A.U.W.   which stands for Ulimwengu [ World/Universe ] Akili [ Mind ] Uchawi [ Magic ] Wakati [ Time ] and is pronounced similarly to the word "WOW", almost like how the Brazilians say "Wow" as "Uau".

Bruthas rock with that?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2019, 02:04:22 am »
>>>Supreme

This term was mentioned in the movie, 'Black Panther' referring to Killmonger after he surrenders to the Wakandan authorities and announces he wants to take the throne:

What is Betuna?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2019, 04:39:19 am »
>>>Supreme

This term was mentioned in the movie, 'Black Panther' referring to Killmonger after he surrenders to the Wakandan authorities and announces he wants to take the throne:

What is Betuna?

My brother, I have wracked my brain about this word, but I have no idea as to what it means.  I do hope that we can unravel its mystery, though.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2019, 05:58:35 am »
>>>Supreme

What is Betuna?

My brother, I have wracked my brain about this word, but I have no idea as to what it means.  I do hope that we can unravel its mystery, though.

When the Wakandan woman called Eric 'Betuna', it must've been something either insulting or humorous 'cause the off-hand remark made the others chuckle.

I'm really fascinated by those kinds of interplay with foreign languages in science fiction cinema. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the average Wakandan is quadrilingual.

The next episode of 'Black Panther' should play on this more often to show how unique & different, yet similar Wakandans are to Americans.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:49:49 am by Battle »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 09:32:52 am »
>>>Supreme

What is Betuna?

When the Wakandan woman called Eric 'Betuna', it must've been something either insulting or humorous 'cause the off-hand remark made the others chuckle.

I'm really fascinated by those kinds of interplay with foreign languages in science fiction cinema. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the average Wakandan is quadrilingual.

The next episode of 'Black Panther' should play on this more often to show how unique & different, yet similar Wakandans are to Americans.

I like the observations you made above, Battle. I would think that the average Wakandan would easily and fluently speak about 12 languages [remember their multi-thousand year tech lead upon the rest of the world, and their multi-thousand year nationwide practice of essentially benign eugenics so that there are ZERO Wakandans with illnesses, and ALL would qualify as at least low grade geniuses to every other country on Earth ]...including all of the primary languages of the Outworld invaders of Afrika from Europe and Asia, not to mention "exotic" languages like the Deviant Lemurrian language, Atlantean, and intergalactic languages like Kree and Skrull which Wakandans would be required to speak as the premier civilization above sea level on Earth, and the longest. most noteworthy defender of the planet.

T'Challa, Shuri, Hunter, D'Ciggs, and all The Royals speak every language on Earth and all of the native languages of Earth's most common alien visitors. Fluently. Remember how T'Challa wasn't thrown off by the Deviant Lemurian language under CJP's pen? Elimu na ufahamu wa nafsi na hisabati ya lugha...Knowledge and understanding of the soul and mathematics of language...is automatic and carefully ingrained in the people of Wakanda. It's traditional knowledge. Even The Jabari have it.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2019, 10:10:50 am »
I like the observations you made above, Battle. I would think that the average Wakandan would easily and fluently speak about 12 languages [remember their multi-thousand year tech lead upon the rest of the world, and their multi-thousand year nationwide practice of essentially benign eugenics so that there are ZERO Wakandans with illnesses, and ALL would qualify as at least low grade geniuses to every other country on Earth ]...including all of the primary languages of the Outworld invaders of Afrika from Europe and Asia, not to mention "exotic" languages like the Deviant Lemurrian language, Atlantean, and intergalactic languages like Kree and Skrull which Wakandans would be required to speak as the premier civilization above sea level on Earth, and the longest. most noteworthy defender of the planet.

T'Challa, Shuri, Hunter, D'Ciggs, and all The Royals speak every language on Earth and all of the native languages of Earth's most common alien visitors. Fluently. Remember how T'Challa wasn't thrown off by the Deviant Lemurian language under CJP's pen? Elimu na ufahamu wa nafsi na hisabati ya lugha...Knowledge and understanding of the soul and mathematics of language...is automatic and carefully ingrained in the people of Wakanda. It's traditional knowledge. Even The Jabari have it.

I've written this before and I'll write it again:

You are true Black Panther fan, yo!. ;D

YOU should be writing some portion of title someday.   F'real!

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 10:54:09 am »

Hmm, one could suggest that isolationist policies over generations could tend to cultivate a certain insularity tending towards a monolingual society at large. Sound familiar... (*ducks and slips out of the room*)  ;)
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2019, 11:21:02 am »
Hmm, one could suggest that isolationist policies over generations could tend to cultivate a certain insularity tending towards a monolingual society at large. Sound familiar... (*ducks and slips out of the room*)  ;)

...or maybe the general idealism behind Wakandan citizenry adopting multilingual skills for exclusively business, and political interests. 

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2019, 07:01:57 pm »

...or maybe the general idealism behind Wakandan citizenry adopting multilingual skills for exclusively business, and political interests. 

Or a combination of all of the above. Business political cultural etc lingo has canon both by Don Mcpherson with THE BLACK MUSKETEERS [ one of their number was an outstanding businessman ] and CJP with the unnamed government functionary of T'Challa's who was referred to simply as "T'Challa's man". This was the brutha who quietly, unobtrusively delivered pieces of official Wakandan government paper to the proper international dignitaries and government officials that changed the world.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2019, 10:56:41 am »

I would loooove a shot at writing the main BP title, or something. I would first sit down and read every issue of every BP ever written, and find a way to allow ALL OF IT to coexist in some way. shape or form [ even the vomitous TurnCoates series ], and take off from there.

You know what? I would probably suggest that the ENTIRE TurnCoates parts excepting for T'Challa+Ororo happened actually to...drum roll...HAPPY PANTS PANTHER, whom T'Challa brought back even prior to Battleword via a jaunt to The Panther Pavilion and resurrected again post-Battleworld as he resurrected the entire 616 with The Reality Gem. The whole TurnCoates Star Wars rip-off? Alternate universe, the result of this universe encroaching upon ours, and Happy Pants was dispatched to resolve the problem. The whole Rape Camp garbage? Didn't happen in Wakanda proper, but instead in the areas that the Ghudazi from CJP Era occupied, the result of Wakanda's required expansion into and acquisition of territory from Mohannda, following the aggression by the country that its dictator the Gary Coleman lookalike led...was it Mohannda? Whatever it was. Either that country of the other country with the brutal dictator who beat a man with a club as the dictator and made the man repeat that the dictator's office hours were from 9 to 5.

The Dora Milaje and the NO ONE MAN arc would actually be easier to deal with. I'd re-emphasize what's already in canon...The Council of Wakanda. That in and of itself instantly removes even the rationale for the "NO ONE MAN" arc in TurnCoates' writing and instead substitutes something that I would use to justify the existence of the story in canon, and resolve same storyline in a single breath: the group of Dora Milaje who revolted targeted T'Challa because the DM knew that there were TWO T'Challas. The whole country knows there are TWO T'Challas...616 BP and HAPPY PANTS. The Dora Milaje would object to this in a fundamental way, because in their faithful service they are to serve ONE King. Not TWO. And TWO KINGS like T'Challa would DEFINITELY raise fears of too much power being focused into the Royal Family and especially into T'Challa, as two Kings of his accomplishments and unprecedented stature necessarily DOUBLES HIS POWER. Which threatens the traditional Afrikan ultrademocracy and the power of the Council of Wakanda, as well. No Western style government would be approved or acceptable to the DM as they have far too much knowledge of the even greater failings and even more bedrock corrupt governments of Europeans and all nonWakandans are.

I would state that Ramonda Malkia Mkubwa [ "The Great Queen" ] threatened execution of the Dora Milaje not in defense of the Rape Camp or Elders but because they defied her orders. Ramonda Malkia Mkubwa had every intention of executing these traitors to Wakanda, but as usual she was playing the long game with the intention of mercilessly wiping out to the last person the enemies behind the people offending Wakanda and Wakandans in the Rape Camp, as such a thing as a Rape Camp in any area that Wakanda holds sway is literally impossible...unless dark and fearsomely powerful magicks combined with extremely advanced tech is involved. The interruption of the Dora Milaje prevented her from finding the identity of and executing the perpetrator in one swoop.

Turns out? This Rape Camp and its international exposure is part of a feint and maneuver that's part of the plans of a union of The Royal Family's enemies in a Blast from the Past: a vastly upgraded and vastly more dangerous Baron Macabre, Evil Kang the Conqueror, and...drum roll...the return of ACHEBE.

Ramonda would defeat this trio by herself. She's not especially worried about them, but instead she's worried about uncovering the power that's behind them. The power that's seeking to use Evil Kang and Evil Kang's tech to finally establish a beach head on 616 Earth that Wakanda has long denied them...and which they're seeking to prevent Wakanda from detecting this time by sowing discord in the previously unperturbable Wakandan nation interior politics. That heretorfore unnamed power? Would be the new Zombie Queen, the "daughter" of the original Zombie Queen and Zombie King of The Zombie Universe...home of the rampaging Zombie Virus.

It was the Zombie Queen who N'yami slew and whose terrors Queen N'yami [ T'Challa's birth mother ] sacrificed her life to destroy in order to protect T'Challa and the world [  the original Zombie Queen was trying to spiritually infect T'Challa as a fetus, and use fetal T'Challa as a means to literally be birthed into 616 Earth ]. And it was The Zombie King who T'Chaka killed in direct battle and whose vast galaxy of Zombies attempting to enter 616 MU that T'Chaka sacrificed much of himself to destroy. While still greatly weakened [ comparatively speaking ] T'Chaka...against the advice of S'yan the Swift...went to the fateful meeting recorded in RH's "WHO IS THE BLACK PANTHER" that resulted in his assassination [ thus squaring and making sense of the canon explaining how an assassin like Klaue who would normally have zero chance against even the Dora Milaje was able to assassinate the extremely vaunted and heretofore unkillable King T'Chaka ].

But now? Another power has tinkered with The Zombie Virus and made it incurable by Morbius' previous cure. And this threat? Would probably be the threat that I would have T'Challa face and resolve using all of his abilities and pull off the megagenius feats that would place him without question as the shrewdest man in the MU...a la vintage CJP. He would also pull off a high number of tech feats,a high number of speed, agility and acrobatic feats a la vintage Don McGregor, display deep magic knowledge and the return of the sigils on his flesh a la Maberry...and straight outsmart, drag and dog walk everyone a la vintage RH.

^^^this up here would probably be the first or second arc in a 12 issue arc that I would write for T'Challa.

Sorry for the "strikethrough". That's an accident and Idk how to remove it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:51:55 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2019, 11:08:12 am »
So. The Champion of the Universe shows up and challenges T'Challa for possession of all the Vibranium in the cosmos. Not because The Champion truly gives a hoot about said Vibranium, but because he knows that T'Challa would never allow such a threat to the Vibranium to exist...and he's never fought or beaten a full powered, fully prepped Panther, before. Nobody ever has. And that's the kind of challenge that The Champion would like to conquer.

HEFfas. How does T'Challa beat The Champion?

Simultaneously. Or subsequently. Your choice. The High Technician is trying to steal the Vibranium using his tech feats and intellect. Does T'Challa face this guy down, or does Shuri do so?

Simultaneously. Dormammu or somebody caught wind of the device that Reed Richards entrusted T'challa with [ hearkening back to the events of Battleworld, and the device being stolen by Hulk, Punisher, Elektra, and soembody else, I forget ]...and tries to snag it for himself. How does T'Challa handle that?

This is the kind of blending of extreme mental, magical, spiritual and physical challenge that T'Challa needs to truly be elevated into the heights that he deserves to be launched into. This kind of challenge would be relished by Batman fans...although Batman has never faced or defeated the equivalent of either of these challenges singly, much less in combination.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:26:41 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2019, 11:10:37 am »
>>>Supreme

I'm experiencing digital anomalies at HEF, as well...

I, once, got hit with the 'strike out' function, too, while cuttin' & pasting text.  Found a 'work-around' but still dissatisfied.

Now, it's an issue w/transparencies and image files.  :-[

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2019, 01:20:15 pm »
>>>Supreme

I'm experiencing digital anomalies at HEF, as well...

I, once, got hit with the 'strike out' function, too, while cuttin' & pasting text.  Found a 'work-around' but still dissatisfied.

Now, it's an issue w/transparencies and image files.  :-[

You're definitely more savvy than I in that department, Battle. If these unintentional functions keep operating on me, I might need your workaround wizardry. Lol. Thanks for letting me know!
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2019, 02:54:13 pm »
So. The Champion of the Universe shows up and challenges T'Challa for possession of all the Vibranium in the cosmos. Not because The Champion truly gives a hoot about said Vibranium, but because he knows that T'Challa would never allow such a threat to the Vibranium to exist...and he's never fought or beaten a full powered, fully prepped Panther, before. Nobody ever has. And that's the kind of challenge that The Champion would like to conquer.

Simultaneously. Or subsequently. Your choice. The High Technician is trying to steal the Vibranium using his tech feats and intellect. Does T'Challa face this guy down, or does Shuri do so?

Simultaneously. Dormammu or somebody caught wind of the device that Reed Richards entrusted T'challa with [ hearkening back to the events of Battleworld, and the device being stolen by Hulk, Punisher, Elektra, and soembody else, I forget ]...and tries to snag it for himself. How does T'Challa handle that?

This is the kind of blending of extreme mental, magical, spiritual and physical challenge that T'Challa needs to truly be elevated into the heights that he deserves to be launched into. This kind of challenge would be relished by Batman fans...although Batman has never faced or defeated the equivalent of either of these challenges singly, much less in combination.

From what I've seen on his wiki page, I don't think he'd want to fight Tchalla. He wouldn't see it as a challenge or would disqualify him for using tech. Tchalla could avid getting hit and use leverage moves, but I don't know if the champion would even want to challenge him.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2019, 05:53:37 pm »

From what I've seen on his wiki page, I don't think he'd want to fight Tchalla. He wouldn't see it as a challenge or would disqualify him for using tech. Tchalla could avid getting hit and use leverage moves, but I don't know if the champion would even want to challenge him.

I see where you're coming from in your post up there. That's reasonable. I see you, Cville!

On the other hand, this same Champion couldn't render The Thing fully unconscious in their limited rules boxing match,whereas T'Challa KO'd Ben Grimm. That alone could change Champion's mind. On top of that, T'Challa both tasked God Doom and recreated the 616. Another thing that should really make him purrty worthy. And T'Challa was directly involved in flipping Galactus into The Lifegiver.

Whaddya think. Maybe Champion changes his mind? Especially since T'Challa could summon and embody the COMBINED power and abilities of ALL the previous Panthers and conceivably achieve super-strength at around Thing or She Hulk level?
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: