0 (0%)
The Captain America trilogy
2 (66.7%)
The Thor trilogy
0 (0%)
The Sam Raimi Spider Man trilogy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Best Superhero Trilogy  (Read 197 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Best Superhero Trilogy
« on: May 16, 2019, 10:06:42 pm »
Pick your favorite!

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Best Superhero Trilogy
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 04:10:58 am »
I voted for Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. It held together the best. It's hard to count Captain America: Civil War which felt like Avengers 2.5 more than a Captain America movie. I think Iron Man trilogy felt more like an Iron Man saga, however Iron Man 2 was just horrible and sunk that trilogy to me. Thor: The Dark World also hurt that trilogy, though Thor never got to stand on his own as much period, sharing space with Loki in the first two and then Hulk and to a lesser extent Valkyrie in the third film.

This question got me thinking about other superhero trilogies out there:
Blade
Wolverine
X-Men (arguably the first original three)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Best Superhero Trilogy
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:51:20 pm »
Really wanted to cast a vote for Iron Man 'cause the trilogy is well done but Cap's trilogy was magnificent and introduced the Falcon & Black Panther. 

So I'mma give it to the Captain.

I voted for Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. It held together the best. It's hard to count Captain America: Civil War which felt like Avengers 2.5 more than a Captain America movie. I think Iron Man trilogy felt more like an Iron Man saga, however Iron Man 2 was just horrible and sunk that trilogy to me. Thor: The Dark World also hurt that trilogy, though Thor never got to stand on his own as much period, sharing space with Loki in the first two and then Hulk and to a lesser extent Valkyrie in the third film.

This question got me thinking about other superhero trilogies out there:
Blade
Wolverine
X-Men (arguably the first original three)

*sigh*

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 05:47:03 pm by Battle »