Author Topic: Agents of Wakanda series  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Agents of Wakanda series
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:14:41 pm »
This here? I'm excited for this.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 04:25:47 pm »
The covers are very vibrant.

Below: I love the loose linework in these inks...

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 07:10:47 pm »

That SECOND joint is HOTT!! Who did that?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Mad Coco G

• I'm a villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 10:47:44 pm »

The great Lenil Francis Yu

Im in on this with fingers crossed Kasper joins as hes perfect for this team

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 06:48:21 am »
Should be interesting. I think 12 issues is the best it will do. Might get a mix of BP and Wasp fans to support it.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 09:26:22 am »
I'm here to see what the consensus is about this upcoming book.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 09:50:27 am »
Most BP fans seem to like what's going on in the Avengers book with this setup, so I would guess most will be reading the first issue.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 03:03:57 pm »
Shouldn't there be more Wakandans on "Agents of Wakanda"?  Yeah, sure outsiders make sense but I want more Wakandans Super-Agents.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 05:54:10 pm »
I thought the same when they first announced the idea during Avengers, but Aaron makes it work.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 07:23:16 pm »
Given the interview, Zub could easily go past 12 issues. I think the one who will really Carry this past 12 issues is BP and wasp fans. So maybe the fandom can rally behind this and get some great stories and feats out of this

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 08:25:43 pm »
Given the interview, Zub could easily go past 12 issues. I think the one who will really Carry this past 12 issues is BP and wasp fans. So maybe the fandom can rally behind this and get some great stories and feats out of this

If it makes it past 12, I'd like to get a day in the life one-shot about the average people who work on the WK helicarrier.
Reggie Hudlin-

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 02:46:58 pm »

The great Lenil Francis Yu

Im in on this with fingers crossed Kasper joins as hes perfect for this team

Why is Okoye in this roster? Doesn't she have to lead the DM?

Kasper should ABSOOOLUUUTELY be in this lineup. Kasper? Gives the Agents a USA based operative. You know who else could fit in this squad as the heavy hitter? Sasquatch from Omega Flight. Another two operators who could help round this squad out? Paladin and Trapster. Bringing in the Trapster would actually be fulfilling T'Challa's word of giving The Trapster a job once he got out of jail...which BP threw him in, after kicking his butt in the F4 when Dwayne McDuffie [ Rest In Power ] was writing it. You know what? We need a wizard who's sufficiently raw dawg for this squad, and that means? R to the H's guy, Zawaviri. Shady Z is EXACTLY the guy we need for this kind of work. Or? Better for sales but not better for the narrative of the group...we could definitely pull in Doctor Voodoo.

Back to Kasper. We could even resurrect Liss' idea of KASPER being THE AMERICAN PANTHER. An idea that was touched on in a previous issue last year in one of the Panther books that TurnCoates didn't vomit on.

Bring back Hunter. Dammit. Lol.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 03:12:01 pm »
She's better off not leading the Dora in the 616. Books outside of Coatesverse try to give them some substance (War of Realms and a few mentions of girls aspiring to be one in others), but the order feels pretty hollow outside of the movie verse.
Reggie Hudlin-

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2019, 08:31:20 pm »
She's better off not leading the Dora in the 616. Books outside of Coatesverse try to give them some substance (War of Realms and a few mentions of girls aspiring to be one in others), but the order feels pretty hollow outside of the movie verse.

To me? That just means that a good writer who respects and likes them will rock them and make them very compelling, in my opinion.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: