Author Topic: The make Bluezulu a sig request.  (Read 1546 times)

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
The make Bluezulu a sig request.
« on: April 10, 2007, 09:18:35 am »
Ok Ok I will jump in. After much internal debait to jump in the latest heffa fad, I said I will get down with all of you e-cool folks and get me a sig. The thing is I still can't get a picture to work in my sig from my photobucket account, since we cant just add pics anymore booo by the way. Any way I have to stick with my avatar as every time I have changed it I had to change it back because it just did not seem right. A nice sig is another issue lol. Here is the deal. All of you sig experts make me a sig and as opposed to me picking I will let you all decide which one fits me the best as a poster. Even how much is scares me to give over that much e-power I will relent and let yall decide what one of the sigs represents your boy the best.

Have at it. :)

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: The make Bluezulu a sig request.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 05:09:47 am »
wword. brother goat?  Any time for holmes? I thinking either josiah x or war machine...

Offline Goat

• "Man, you come straight out of a comic book"
    • View Profile
Re: The make Bluezulu a sig request.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 02:17:15 pm »
I made bluzulu one a long time ago...? back when Lion had his avatar contest.

but a Josiah X one isn't a bad idea.

I'll look for some pics and stuff for ya Blu.

unless you like the one zulu801 is using now,

I got a different one coming for him and can make that one yours if you want. Or else give me some more info on what your looking for since the more direction I have the less I have to remake em it seems..