Author Topic: It's cheaper to keep her  (Read 10064 times)

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: It's cheaper to keep her
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 10:19:09 pm »
Some of y'all make it seem like Mike was out working on the railroad for his millions while his wife just enjoyed the benefits.
Was he digging ditches or busting bricks or something?
No. 
He was playing a game for your entertainment.
He's rewarded handsomely for he game skills.  Silly to me....but I digress.
I'll concede that $150 million seems excessive...to us.  However, it should act as somewhat of a deterent to screwing up the marriage.
Additionally, I will also concede that Juanita will probably be able to get by on the $150 million, however it is inevitable that she'll hafta scale back considerably.

One million dollars is hardly enough for her.  If it were up to me, I'd award her one million for every year they were married, plus an additional million per child.

BTW:  How many of YOU have pre-nuptial agreements?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Sinister8578

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 03:59:46 am »
Reading this thread makes one very weary of getting rich and famous. Let alone getting married. Let's say Mike's worth is 300 million. Then she should get 20 million tops. I'm sorry, if you can't scale your life back on that level then you are an idiot. I believe Chris Rock said it best: "When it’s time to get a divorce, women got it made. You go to court, start talkin’ that sh?t. “I’m used to this, I’m used to that. I’m accustomed to this.” What the f*ck is accustomed? Whats that got to do with sh*t? You go to a restaurant, you accustomed to eatin’. You leave, you ain’t eatin’ no more. They don’t owe you a steak. What about what the man’s used to? It might not be money, but during the course of a relationship, a man grows accustomed to a few things. I would love to see a man go to court and say, “Your honor, check this out. I’m accustomed to f*ckin’ her four times a week. Now I feel I should be able to f*ck her at least twice a week. I mean she can have the alimony, but I want some pu$$y payments."

Rather simplistic, but it does gather the point rather well.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 04:07:27 am »
Wow sin/ you presented that very well. If you read it with a chirs rock voice its downright hilarious. :D

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2007, 10:36:42 am »
Reading this thread makes one very weary of getting rich and famous. Let alone getting married. Let's say Mike's worth is 300 million. Then she should get 20 million tops. I'm sorry, if you can't scale your life back on that level then you are an idiot. I believe Chris Rock said it best: "When it’s time to get a divorce, women got it made. You go to court, start talkin’ that sh?t. “I’m used to this, I’m used to that. I’m accustomed to this.” What the f*ck is accustomed? Whats that got to do with sh*t? You go to a restaurant, you accustomed to eatin’. You leave, you ain’t eatin’ no more. They don’t owe you a steak. What about what the man’s used to? It might not be money, but during the course of a relationship, a man grows accustomed to a few things. I would love to see a man go to court and say, “Your honor, check this out. I’m accustomed to f*ckin’ her four times a week. Now I feel I should be able to f*ck her at least twice a week. I mean she can have the alimony, but I want some pu$$y payments."

Aaaaand there ya have it.

And btw...I'm NOT getting married without a prenup.If that means I'm NOT getting married EVER? I'm koo with that.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 06:52:24 am »
It might not be money, but during the course of a relationship, a man grows accustomed to a few things. I would love to see a man go to court and say, “Your honor, check this out. I’m accustomed to f*ckin’ her four times a week. Now I feel I should be able to f*ck her at least twice a week. I mean she can have the alimony, but I want some pu$$y payments."

Point well taken.
However, those pu$$y payments usually come free from the ex-wife, at least for a little while.
Moreover, his hoze are happy to pay out on the ex-wife's behalf for a whole lot less!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 12:25:45 am »
It might not be money, but during the course of a relationship, a man grows accustomed to a few things. I would love to see a man go to court and say, “Your honor, check this out. I’m accustomed to f*ckin’ her four times a week. Now I feel I should be able to f*ck her at least twice a week. I mean she can have the alimony, but I want some pu$$y payments."

Point well taken.
However, those pu$$y payments usually come free from the ex-wife, at least for a little while.
Moreover, his hoze are happy to pay out on the ex-wife's behalf for a whole lot less!

Nah,those pu$$y payments are NEVER free...because she's enjoying the fruits of his labor while she has the MRS. degree,and will sue for half of his net worth in a divorce so that she can continue to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Let's say that Prince Charles of England becomes King one day.He gets married.He divorces ole gurl years later for whatever reason.Can she claim half of England as her alimony? Hell naw.Same for other people,regardless of their celebrity status or financial position or sex.If the Queen of England got married,and then divorced,the former King of England doesn't get half of England or even half of Buckingham Palace.That would be stupid beyond measure.How come we have such great difficulty seeing the transparency in these issues here in the USA?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 10:37:19 am »
Let's say that Prince Charles of England becomes King one day.He gets married.He divorces ole gurl years later for whatever reason.Can she claim half of England as her alimony? Hell naw.Same for other people,regardless of their celebrity status or financial position or sex.If the Queen of England got married,and then divorced,the former King of England doesn't get half of England or even half of Buckingham Palace.That would be stupid beyond measure.How come we have such great difficulty seeing the transparency in these issues here in the USA?

So now Mike is like royalty?   ???

Of course, I don't think the King owns the assets of the UK. (Wise Son?)  I'm sure Di got herself a nice settlement.

At the end of the day, Johnnie Taylor had it right.  OTOH, I think Mike will be able to get by. 

So, on the real, my brothers, why y'all gettin' so agitated? 
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 06:24:06 pm »
I have no real problem with her getting half. She was there for every dime he made including the time when there were nomillions. Her life will not be the same. Were's the anger towards homey for pushing her out the door?
And.... I totally agree with Magic 100%

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2007, 07:49:04 pm »
Thank you Curtis and Cheirel.

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 07:51:58 am »

Of course, I don't think the King owns the assets of the UK. (Wise Son?)  I'm sure Di got herself a nice settlement.

At the end of the day, Johnnie Taylor had it right.  OTOH, I think Mike will be able to get by. 

Personally, I fear an increase in the cost of sports apparel. :D

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2007, 09:35:33 am »

Personally, I fear an increase in the cost of sports apparel. :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: