Author Topic: How Many Caught A Case Of Covid-19?  (Read 10351 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: How Many Caught A Case Of Covid-19?
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2021, 08:57:10 pm »
Wednesday, 17th March Twenty One

Emergency Physician Leana Wen of George Washington University explains the dos and don'ts for COVID-19 vaccinated people

These are the main COVID-19 variants the United States must contend with:

B117 >>> United Kingdom

B1351 >>> South Africa

P1 >>> Brasil

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2021, 08:51:43 am »
Friday, 2nd April Twenty One
Fully vaccinated people can travel in U.S. without tests or quarantines
by Erika Edwards

People who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 can travel freely in the U.S., as long as they remain masked on planes, buses and trains, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday.

It is unclear how much impact the new guidance will have.

People are already traveling and making decisions on their own.

American Airlines reported Monday that the company's bookings have jumped to 90 percent of what they were before the pandemic.

It is expected that the U.S. will surpass 100 million people who have received at least one dose of vaccine Friday.

More than 56 million Americans are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.

A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their last dose of Covid-19 vaccine.

That gives the body enough time to build antibodies against the virus.

This latest guidance offers another step toward resuming activity for those who have received both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna shots or one shot of the single-dose vaccine from Johnson & Johnson.

The CDC said Covid-19 tests are no longer required for fully vaccinated people before or after a trip within the U.S., and there is no need for them to self-quarantine.

The guidance doesn’t mention whether people need proof of vaccination to travel, though no U.S. airlines currently require such documentation.

The same rules apply to vaccinated people traveling internationally, with some exceptions.

Some destination countries may require a negative Covid-19 test for entry.

And the CDC recommends people test negative before coming back to the U.S.

And mitigation measures remain even for vaccinated travelers: wear masks, avoid large crowds and wash hands frequently.

Indeed, all U.S. airlines still require passengers to wear masks.

The CDC has been slowly offering guidance on what people can do once fully vaccinated.

In early March, the agency said they may safely gather with small groups from other households without wearing masks or physically distancing, even if those people have not yet had their shots.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2021, 10:17:13 am »
Monday, 5th April Twenty One
Old People Should Volunteer to Die to Save the Economy
by Bess Levin

After doing a brief, weeklong impression of a semiresponsible human being, on Monday, individual-1 got back to the business of being a reckless, anti-science moron, floating the idea that we should end this social-distancing business sooner rather than later in order to “save” the economy from COVID-19.

(We’re using scare quotes here because apparently the president hasn’t considered the fact that if hundreds of thousands or even millions of Americans die, the economy will be in worse shape than it is now.)

Following his National Economic Council chairman’s declaration that “we’re gonna have to make some difficult trade-offs,” i.e. we’re going to have to let some people die so the stock market can live, individual-1 told reporters during an evening press conference that while the death toll is “bad,” and “the numbers are going to increase with time,” we’re “going to be opening our country up for business, because our country was meant to be open.“

That suggestion was obviously horrifying to people who still take the word of health experts over that of a brainless carnival barker and who understand that extreme social distancing needs to last for at least several months if not longer.

One person who thought it was downright inspired?

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, who is of the opinion that old people, i.e. those most at risk, should volunteer to die to save the economy.

Appearing on Fox News, Patrick told Tucker Carlson,

“No one reached out to me and said, ‘As a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’”

But if they had?

“If that is the exchange, I’m all in,” Patrick said.

He continued: “That doesn’t make me noble or brave or anything like that. I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country, like me, I have six grandchildren, that what we all care about and what we love more than anything are those children. And I want to live smart and see through this, but I don’t want the whole country to be sacrificed…I’ve talked to hundreds of people, Tucker, and just in the last week, making calls all the time, and everyone says pretty much the same thing. That we can’t lose our whole country, we’re having an economic collapse. I’m also a small businessman, I understand it. And I talk with businesspeople all the time, Tucker. My heart is lifted tonight by what I heard the president say because we can do more than one thing at a time, we can do two things. So my message is let’s get back to work, let’s get back to living. Let’s be smart about it and those of us who are 70-plus, we’ll take care of ourselves. But don’t sacrifice the country, don’t do that, don’t ruin this great America.”

At this point, tucker carlson, who, alarmingly, could be our only hope, asked,

“So you’re basically saying that this disease could take your life but that’s not the scariest thing to you, there’s something that could be worse than dying?”

Put in those terms, Patrick appeared momentarily taken aback but responded,

“Yeah.”

Elsewhere in sociopathic responses to the COVID-19 crisis, during last night’s press conference individual-1 tried a spin on his previous “the flu is so much worse” take, telling reporters,

“You look at automobile accidents. Which are far greater than any numbers we’re talking about. That doesn’t mean we’re going to tell everybody no more driving of cars.”

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2021, 08:47:39 am »
Thursday, 8th April  Twenty One

According to Good Morning America on YouTube "Dr. Jen Ashton shares the latest study COVID-19’s psychiatric and neurological symptoms."

6 months after the diagnosis, 1 in 3 patients had psychiatric/neurologic symtoms

Including: mood disorders, strokes, dementia

1st ever neuropsychiatric diagnoses were almost 2x as high (vs non-COVID)

Did NOT see increased risk of Parkinson's or Guillain-Barre Syndrome

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 04:42:29 pm by Battle »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2021, 10:38:23 am »
Friday, 9th April  Twenty One
Colorado Doctor Francis Joseph Charged With Stealing Nearly $300K from 3 COVID Relief Programs
by Daniels Villarreal

Colorado resident Francis F. Joseph has been accused of stealing nearly $300,000 in government funds from three different federal COVID-19 relief programs.

An indictment unsealed on Thursday accused Joseph of transferring approximately $118,000 in COVID relief funds from the account of a medical clinic where he worked into his personal bank account.

The relief funds came from two pandemic-related federal aid programs: the Accelerated and Advance Payment Program and the Provider Relief Fund.

Both programs, established under individual-1, sought to provide funds to Medicare and medical providers, respectively, during the pandemic.

After Joseph's termination from the clinic, the indictment alleges that he applied for a $179,999 loan under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) on the clinic's behalf.

He then allegedly transferred those funds to his personal bank account.

The PPP was also established under individual-1 to give low-interest loans to small businesses so they could pay employees and other expenses for remaining operational during the pandemic.

Lastly, the indictment alleges that after Joseph's termination, he filed for bankruptcy on behalf of the clinic, but without the knowledge of its owners.

To do so, he allegedly submitted documents containing false statements about the clinic's funds.

Joseph worked as a medical doctor specializing in family medicine with over 32 years of experience.

He graduated with his medical degree in 1989.

Joseph will make his initial court appearance in U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado on May 25th.

If convicted, he could face up to 10 years in prison for each theft count, 20 years for wire fraud and five years for the false statements in the bankruptcy documents, according to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).