Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER - DISNEY PLUS - D23 'The King is Dead'  (Read 44364 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Okoye, and the untitled Wakanda series are all but confirmed to be in the works, making them the safe for September announcements. Disney+ Day 2022 takes place on September 8, with last year's Marvel Studios special premiering at 9am ET.

Shooting of the Okoye TV series will begin in early 2023. The series will be released on Disney+ in 2024

A series set in Wakanda is in development at Disney Plus. The series is part of a new multi-year overall television deal Ryan Coogler and his Proximity Media have signed with The Walt Disney Company and will include other television projects in the future.

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Okoye, and the untitled Wakanda series are all but confirmed to be in the works, making them the safe for September announcements. Disney+ Day 2022 takes place on September 8, with last year's Marvel Studios special premiering at 9am ET.

Shooting of the Okoye TV series will begin in early 2023. The series will be released on Disney+ in 2024

A series set in Wakanda is in development at Disney Plus. The series is part of a new multi-year overall television deal Ryan Coogler and his Proximity Media have signed with The Walt Disney Company and will include other television projects in the future.

I read about all of this last year and earlier this year, but they lacked the details with which you provided. I am both very happy to see this information and more than a little apprehensive. It really seems like they're going to blot out T'Challa and promote Wakanda in his stead...instead of doing both simultaneously.

Imagine: Ayo. RiRi Williams. Photon/Marvel. Luke Cage. Blade's daughter. Gorgon [ or whoever the brutha Eternal is/was ]. Lunella. The Samurider in her role as The Afrakan Black Widow. The White Wolf aka Winter Soldier. And either a reformed Baron Mordo or the newly introduced Doctor Voodoo aka The Lord of the Loa. As...

THE DISNEY+ A.G.E.N.T.S. OF WAKANDA.

And. We suurree could use a BLUE MARVEL roundaboutupinthesepartshere. I'm juss sayin...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 05:47:08 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
An Agents of Wakanda series would be neat.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
An Agents of Wakanda series would be neat.

Yessir!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Imagine: Ayo. RiRi Williams. Photon/Marvel. Luke Cage. Blade's daughter. Gorgon [ or whoever the brutha Eternal is/was ]. Lunella. The Samurider in her role as The Afrakan Black Widow. The White Wolf aka Winter Soldier. And either a reformed Baron Mordo or the newly introduced Doctor Voodoo aka The Lord of the Loa. As... THE DISNEY+ A.G.E.N.T.S. OF WAKANDA.
And. We suurree could use a BLUE MARVEL roundaboutupinthesepartshere. I'm juss sayin...

You're just a bit too happy in your compliance Brother Supreme;)
No T'Challa the Black Panther, no compromise.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Imagine: Ayo. RiRi Williams. Photon/Marvel. Luke Cage. Blade's daughter. Gorgon [ or whoever the brutha Eternal is/was ]. Lunella. The Samurider in her role as The Afrakan Black Widow. The White Wolf aka Winter Soldier. And either a reformed Baron Mordo or the newly introduced Doctor Voodoo aka The Lord of the Loa. As... THE DISNEY+ A.G.E.N.T.S. OF WAKANDA.

Brother Ture, I don't see any compliance at all in what I'm posting. Where do you see such a thing? Am I missing something?

I think I've made it clear by repeating...mara nyingi hadi naugua, ad infinitum, ad nauseum...that the primary prerequisite for any Wakanda anything in this era? Is the dominating, ultra feat laden, second to none, equaled by none, ultra respected presence of THE BLACK PANTHER WHO IS T'CHALLA, SON OF T'CHAKA, BROTHER OF SHURI. You know that.

You know that I 100% agree that the most central and important ingredient is THE BLACK PANTHER. I think you know this, Brother Ture. I'm not happy or thrilled at all at the current state of affairs, but I realize that Disney reserves the right to do what it wants to do with its character...THE BLACK PANTHER.

I think you know that I think that there is no Wakanda without BP and the premier BP? Is T'Challa.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

Brother Ture, I don't see any compliance at all in what I'm posting. Where do you see such a thing? Am I missing something?

I think I've made it clear by repeating...mara nyingi hadi naugua, ad infinitum, ad nauseum...that the primary prerequisite for any Wakanda anything in this era? Is the dominating, ultra feat laden, second to none, equaled by none, ultra respected presence of THE BLACK PANTHER WHO IS T'CHALLA, SON OF T'CHAKA, BROTHER OF SHURI. You know that.

You know that I 100% agree that the most central and important ingredient is THE BLACK PANTHER. I think you know this, Brother Ture. I'm not happy or thrilled at all at the current state of affairs, but I realize that Disney reserves the right to do what it wants to do with its character...THE BLACK PANTHER.

I think you know that I think that there is no Wakanda without BP and the premier BP? Is T'Challa.

Absolutely Brother Supreme. I was just joking around with the fact you gave an excellent line up and too good an idea for those who would relegate T'Challa to oblivion.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Absolutely Brother Supreme. I was just joking around with the fact you gave an excellent line up and too good an idea for those who would relegate T'Challa to oblivion.

Yessir!
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER - DISNEY PLUS - New BP show Kingdom Of Wakanda
« Reply #248 on: July 22, 2022, 10:43:15 pm »
“KINGDOM OF WAKANDA” BLACK PANTHER SPIN-OFF DISNEY+ SERIES COMING SOON
By Roger Palmer

Disney has announced that they are working on a brand new Marvel live-action series “Kingdom Of Wakanda” for Disney+.

The Walt Disney Company has extended its relationship with Black Panther director and co-writer Ryan Coogler by signing a new five-year overall exclusive television deal with Coogler’s Proximity Media.  He runs this company with Zinzi Coogler, Sev Ohanian, Ludwig Göransson, Archie Davis and Peter Nicks.

As part of this new deal, they are working on a drama based in the Kingdom of Wakanda for Disney+, along with other Marvel shows for Disney+ while also being able to make shows for other divisions of the Company.

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/kingdom-of-wakanda-disney-series-coming-soon/

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2022, 05:58:13 am »
No T’Challa so I’m not interested.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2022, 10:24:34 am »
So no T'Challa for atleast 5 more years? Man...

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER - DISNEY PLUS - D23 'The King is Dead'
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2022, 08:59:11 pm »
Disney Reveals New Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Trailer At D23: 'The King is Dead'
By Ryan Dinsdale

A new trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever has revealed several new story details for the upcoming film.

Unveiled exclusively at D23 2022 - but not before the stage erupted into the Captain America musical number - the trailer opens with Angela Bassett's character appearing at the UN. She's asked about vibranium and how it can be used as a weapon for mass destruction, facing criticism for its threat to the global order.

The next scene shows soldiers invading a Wakandan outreach centre and bending the soldiers to their will. Flashing back to the Queen, she calls the UN liars, declaring: "The King is dead. The Black Panther is gone. They have lost the protector." Back at the lab, Dora Milaje appear and fight the soldiers before appearing at the UN with them as prisoners.

The trailer then flashes through several scenes: Shuri in a funeral garb, a shot of Namor, the throne room on fire. The Queen can be seen talking to Namor who is later attacked by M'baku, though M'baku's staff is broken as a result. Another quick shot shows Iron Heart very briefly before the new Black Panther hero - who remains a mystery - lands on a snowy field.

Director Ryan Coogler discussed Wakanda Forever after the trailer, paying respects to the late Chadwick Boseman alongside cast members Winston Duke, Tenoch Huerta, and Bassett.

"It was just an amazing experience and we absolutely looking forward to bringing it to you," Coogler said. "This is the calm before the amazing storm. Our heart Chadwick, he paved the way - he showed us the way - and we had to meet his level of excellence."

Duke added that everything is bigger and everything is new in Wakanda Forever. "The tech is fun, the tech is different, the tech is nothing you’ve seen, it’s Wakanda."

The sequel to the beloved Black Panther has been a long time coming; following the immense success of the original, Wakanda Forever's production was initially shaken by the tragic death of star Boseman. With the decision made to not continue with a CGI version of Boseman's T'Challa, the film was reshaped to be respectful of Boseman but also find a new direction. But since starting filming, production has been hindered by COVID and delays.

The set recently had to be closed due to an outbreak, and was previously halted due to an on-set injury suffered by star Letitia Wright.

Due to arrive on November 11, we got an emotional first trailer at San Diego Comic-Con, which hid the identity of the new Black Panther. However, a LEGO set appeared to give the game away shortly afterwards.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will be the final entry in Phase 4 of the MCU and will be part of the newly named Multiverse Saga that encompasses Phases 4, 5, and 6. It will also be our first introduction to new MCU character Ironheart, who will go on to have her own Disney+ show inspired by the comics of the same name.

You can catch up on everything announced during today's showcase in our full roundup.

https://www.ign.com/articles/disney-reveals-new-black-panther-wakanda-forever-trailer-at-d23-the-king-is-dead