Author Topic: Voice your Opinion "SMALL WORLD!!!"  (Read 21165 times)

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Voice your Opinion "SMALL WORLD!!!"
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2007, 02:39:20 am »
i'm standing up for the ultimate univers cuz i like it.
but that's just me.

Remembering this post and its fine author, I purchased only my 4th, 5th, and 6th issues of an Ultimate Marvel comic book last week. The previous issues were of Ultimate Captain Marvel. I thought the character was extremely well done, better than any "616" Captain Marvel in my always humble opinion.

I purchased "Ultimate Vision". I haven't read the issues yet. However, scanning the first issue, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Ultimate Falcon is not like the "616" "Snap" Wilson at all. In the Ultimate Universe, he is "Dr. Sam Wilson", S.H.I.E.L.D. big-brained scientist.

One thing strikes me as odd about Ultimate Vision. Her "hardcore connections" are apparent all over her body, but she has succulent feminine lips, and a rather pleasing feminine form. Why? Why would Ultimate Vision be equipped with luscious child-bearing hips and mammary glands when there isn't the remotest possibility of her ever conceiving, birthing or nursing a child?
Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

Offline Yaw

• Brother Voodoo (Papa Vodu)- The Foundation
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2007, 07:47:06 am »
but that's just me.

One thing strikes me as odd about Ultimate Vision. Her "hardcore connections" are apparent all over her body, but she has succulent feminine lips, and a rather pleasing feminine form. Why? Why would Ultimate Vision be equipped with luscious child-bearing hips and mammary glands when there isn't the remotest possibility of her ever conceiving, birthing or nursing a child?

Because they need an alien/creature/robot for Ultimate Falcon to hook up with.  And here I thought he was going to hook up with Ultimate Misty Knight

Naw the real reason is that she was rebuilt by a highly advanced civilization to mimic the look and language of any civilization that she meets.  It's funny cuz Vision was always said to be Marvels version of Martian Manhunter.  Well 616 Vision was never really the shapeshifter type.  This one is although I don't think "she" can mimic a form "exactly" just a robotic version of it.

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2007, 07:53:24 am »
but that's just me.

Because they need an alien/creature/robot for Ultimate Falcon to hook up with.  And here I thought he was going to hook up with Ultimate Misty Knight

Naw the real reason is that she was rebuilt by a highly advanced civilization to mimic the look and language of any civilization that she meets.  It's funny cuz Vision was always said to be Marvels version of Martian Manhunter.  Well 616 Vision was never really the shapeshifter type.  This one is although I don't think "she" can mimic a form "exactly" just a robotic version of it.

:D Yaw, you know better than to do that sort of thing to me.

You realize I was believing almost everything you wrote until you released me from my growing terror with "Naw the real reason is....."
Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

GrimSkill

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2007, 08:19:07 am »
put the Black Guy with an Alien is now..

Put the Black Guy with a Robot >.<

Offline Yaw

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2007, 08:58:35 am »
but that's just me.

You realize I was believing almost everything you wrote until you released me from my growing terror with "Naw the real reason is....."

lol I was being funny but they still might hook up

Ultimate Vision 1

Final Issue of the series:

Sorry :'(

Offline Yaw

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2007, 09:00:30 am »

Put the Black Guy with a Alien Robot >.<

fixed

GrimSkill

« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2007, 12:34:59 pm »

Put the Black Guy with a Alien Robot >.<

fixed

;D ;D ;D :D ;)

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2007, 04:49:34 pm »
but that's just me.

lol I was being funny but they still might hook up

Ultimate Vision 1

Final Issue of the series:

Sorry :'(

WTF!!!! You got be sh@#ing me!