Poll

Who would be a good match up for Ms. Rambeau?

Lucas Bishop aka Bishop
8 (36.4%)
Sam "Snap" Wilson aka Falcon
6 (27.3%)
Jim "Rhodey" Rhodes aka War Machine
2 (9.1%)
Scott Washington aka Hybrid
0 (0%)
Eric Brooks aka Blade
0 (0%)
Lemar Hoskins aka Battlestar
2 (9.1%)
Tyrone 'Ty' Johnson aka Cloak
0 (0%)
Elvin Daryl Haliday aka Rage
0 (0%)
Other
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Monica Rambeau aka Captain Marvel II aka Photon aka Pulsar's love interest!  (Read 47437 times)

Offline Frostbite883

• View Profile
So wait,whatever Happend to the freaky Bird Chick he was with?

ohhhh wait....I bet she is dead...comic book writer's answer to anyone Black or near Black,or Dating Black >.<

You talking about Death Bird?  She just helped take over the Shi'ar empire or something.  She's been a player in one of the main X-books.  (Hmm, the question is, does she and Bishop have a daughter out there too, as we saw in the X-Men the End books.  :)

I doubt it, because X-Men: The End was an out-of-continuity comic book.

(Hmm, I just now realize the Justice League Unlimited wasn't the first to attach the black male hero with the white alien bird woman.  X-men did it years before GL/Hawkgirl.  Aren't there any more original ideas out there?)

There still are original ideas in the world, just not alot of them as there used to be.

GrimSkill

ohhhh wait....I bet she is dead...comic book writer's answer to anyone Black or near Black,or Dating Black >.<

You talking about Death Bird?  She just helped take over the Shi'ar empire or something.  She's been a player in one of the main X-books.  (Hmm, the question is, does she and Bishop have a daughter out there too, as we saw in the X-Men the End books.  :)

(Hmm, I just now realize the Justice League Unlimited wasn't the first to attach the black male hero with the white alien bird woman.  X-men did it years before GL/Hawkgirl.  Aren't there any more original ideas out there?)

The Thing is tho....Hawk Girl was Hot.

That Chick they had Bishop with,Looked like she just came from some kind of Bird Goth Rock Concert >.<

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile

Oh no!!! What's going to happen to STORM???  :o

http://comics.ign.com/articles/789/789862p1.html  Oh Scot Eaton! :o
...Rassclaat.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Ah, Marvel isn't going to kill Storm.  A) she's not a regular in X-Universe anymore.  B) along those lines, she's a Black Panther character and that would mean either Reggie wants to kill Storm or he's been overruled.

That scene could be one set in a "possible" future.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Man, this is some major thread drift.  :)

Jenn

I agree; Storm's safe. Just a red herring, and a bad one at that. Besides, why would Storm be buried in America, in an X-Men cemetery? She's a queen; she would be buried in Wakanda, with full royal honors.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA

After reading the link in GrimSkill's sig regarding sinjection being the man--which he IS--I almost responded to the posters at the other site.

Then I remembered how disinclined I am toward teaching pigs to sing.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
  • I'M MONICA RAMBEAU....IMPRESS ME
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
That can't be the outcome for Ororo! ::) What is Mike Carey and Scot Eaton doing? ???

Dammit, they can't kill Bishop! Monica and Lucas haven't gone on a date yet!

GrimSkill

That can't be the outcome for Ororo! ::) What is Mike Carey and Scot Eaton doing? ???

Dammit, they can't kill Bishop! Monica and Lucas haven't gone on a date yet!

Hmmmm,to bad It seems like it's Kill off the Black characters time :-\

GrimSkill

After reading the link in GrimSkill's sig regarding sinjection being the man--which he IS--I almost responded to the posters at the other site.

Then I remembered how disinclined I am toward teaching pigs to sing.

What is it with people and Pigs >.<

Guess you can lead a female Dog to water but you can't make her drink......

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
  • I'M MONICA RAMBEAU....IMPRESS ME
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
bump