Author Topic: S.O.B  (Read 11330 times)

Offline BarbaraB

• View Profile
    • my site
Re: S.O.B
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 02:53:22 pm »
Seeing Saaphyri there...can we finally conclude that broad is an actress and Charm School was fake?

BLASPHEMER!  :P

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 08:05:57 pm »
Funny show tonight. Those sisters at the bar weak. That brother would have been destroyed from the sisters from around the way. I know a few who would have drunk up the whole bottle as soon as it came over and look at him like what. The funny thing was not because he sent it to a white women because he did not send it to them. Diss a sister if you want to. :D

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 08:21:03 pm »
This show is perfect! Unapologetic social commentary at it's best. When the Black guy started up with "Nubian nuisance" I swear I saw one of the Black women checking for a razor. You could feel the tension of the Black women rising as they were both trying to conceal their resentment and hurt, while at the same time holding back their rage. When the vanilla lover came back and took the champagne that made the entire episode.

The homosexual segment was a bit off but they quickly redeemed themselves with the gun range showdown. The highlight was when the group of the Mexican, the Black actor and the White woman were arguing over who was a legitimate shooting target.

S.O.B is the sleeper hit of the season so far.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 05:48:10 pm »
I laughed my ass off when homey was talking about Nubian nuisances. It was PATHETIC! But you know there are so many kiss ass brothers that act like that. I asked my hubby how long did he think that conversation would have lasted with me? He said as long as took for the for bartender to call 911 for the brother. It was even vintage DP!

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 06:25:47 am »
The main actor for this show is great. That kid has talent. I think he has a future and should be promoted more within BET.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 10:14:09 am »
he has 2 jobs... he's on Hot Ghetto Mess... he's the on the street reporter.

:D

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 08:17:18 pm »
I realized tonight why this show works so well. It doesn't simply set up circumstances that are so outlandish as to ensure a conrontation or outrageous outburst; but rather it demonstrates the daily scenarios where we are faced to live up to our personal convictions or sacrifice them out of pragmatism.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 09:06:55 pm »
I realized tonight why this show works so well. It doesn't simply set up circumstances that are so outlandish as to ensure a conrontation or outrageous outburst; but rather it demonstrates the daily scenarios where we are faced to live up to our personal convictions or sacrifice them out of pragmatism.

Aaaaah, I love it when someone gets it.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 06:15:41 am »
Good Episode last night.

oh man... that white dude fell into the trap when he was trying to work at the "WHITES ONLY" company.
hahahhahah...

i didnt feel bad... i was just like...oh dayam...who is he gonna get his foot out of his mouth.

and that first white dude with the pointy hairline?  Oh...that dude looked like a killer!!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 01:45:55 pm »
I bet L.A. is a crazy mf place. :o

Offline BlackRodimus

• You got me straight trippin', boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 04:32:24 pm »

This point was driven home when they showed the ep about the racist employer giving an interview to new prospects at a Chinese restauraunt.

We need MORE shows like this for the simple fact that it can open up a dialogue between the people watching it.
"don't fight the power, be the power" - Reginald Hudlin

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 11:57:55 am »
Season Finale is tonight!

Oh man.
I need more episodes.
STAT!

please don't have me wait until next summer for more of this show.

PLEASE?