Author Topic: Fan Fiction  (Read 8028 times)

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Fan Fiction
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2021, 02:08:36 pm »
Chapter 7 has strong imagrey as well

Chapter 6

Tchalla tracked the scents to the cities’ wasted disposal system. He knew it would be a waste to pursue from there because the scents would be lost amongst the chemicals used in the waste treatment process. So he entered the city from above using one of the many elevators while also changing his habit to resemble jeans and a dashiki zip-up hoodie. All around him were lights advertising drinks, games, and gambling. The sub-levels were a hot-spot for Wakandan teenagers who were going through a generational phase of neon everything. Ranging from clothes, to jewelry, to make-up. For most of the week they either studied or trained in combat, but Thursday through Saturday nights, this was their home. Tchalla wandered from shop to shop looking for clues.
 There were already holographic notices floating around showing the prisoners’ faces and offering rewards for information. Realizing he hadn’t eating at all that day, he decided to grab some food at the nearest restaurant knowing he will need his strength to potentially fight against three Super Skrulls. He stopped at a small shop run by an elderly couple and ordered a Wakandan specialty of rice with goat tips covered in a traditional sauce. He also ordered sweet flatbread and liter of Golden City beer. While he ate, he went over Nakias’ files for know associates. As he sipped the last of his beer three collage aged girls came into the restaurant. As they walked past him he picked up a scent he recognized distinctly as Nakias’ seductive perfume, but a much milder version. He stood up, approached them and asked about the scent.

“See girls, I told you it would attract the sexy men”.

Tchalla blushed, but deflected saying he wanted to make it a gift for his beloved. The girls looked disappointed, but told him it was a new underground perfume being sold by street vendors. The company that was launching the brand was called “N’Jadaka City Essence”. Tchalla checked the business registration using his Kimoyo network. After a bit of digging he found that the primary share holder was N’Katanka.

Chapter 7

N’Katanka was thrusting heavily into Nakia from behind on his Egyptian cotton sheets. He was about to climax when the Panther King came crashing through the window. The shock was so great that he ‘arrived’ as Nakia was rolling out of the way. The brief moment of lightheadedness was too long for someone as quick as Tchalla. He shot N’Katanka in the back with his energy dagger on the stun setting. Nakia still in the nude made it to the elevator before any of the energy bolts could make contact. She hurried out of the elevator to wake the others. At the same time one of N’Katankas’ henchmen came in saying that the boat was ready to launch. The plan was to cross the mountains into Cannan by way of the trade outpost Tchalla had built as part of the trade deal. The Desturi stared at Nakias’ naked form, but snapped out of it when he heard a crash coming from the elevator.
The doors slid open and Tchalla stepped out, energy daggers pulsing in each hand. He began his attack, but one of the Super Skurlls intercepted him, launching the King through the wall into the liquor closet.

“Go”, shouted the Skrull. “I’ll keep him here”.

“I’m staying too”, another Skrull said.

“No my love, you must get away,” the first replied.  He pulled the other Skrull towards himself embracing her fully. “Remember, he loves us”. Then pushing her away he told the third Skrull to protect her with is life.

They rushed out the back door into an ally just as Tchalla emerged from the closet.

“Magic part of your power set?” Asked the King.

“Yes, as part of the Wakandan expedition force, it was thought to be a great advantage.”

Plasma energy emerged from the Skrulls hand as he fired a large blast, however, Tchalla was able to put up an energy shield to counter it. Before the Skrull could try again, Tchalla was in in his face energy swirling around his glove. He connected with an uppercut so powerful the Skrull went through the wall and spilled onto the the club floor. People began screaming and security stepped forward to the scene. They saw Tchalla stepping through the wall and he ordered them to clear the crowd, but leave the music running. With the club cleared, the two stood opposite each other waiting for the moment to strike.

A small crowd had formed in front of ‘Vibranium Stacks’. Security droids established and maintained a perimeter while law enforcement stayed inside the perimeter with weapons ready. Several minutes passed with the crowed witnessing brilliant flashes of light. After a few more minutes, a figure emerged from the building. The crowd threw up a cheer when they saw the avatar of Bast walking towards them with the head of a Skrull in his hand.

He spoke to the local officials and had an arrest warrant issued for N’Katanka for harboring criminals. Tchalla retracted his face mask and reassured the crowd that everything was under control. The mayor of the city arrived moments later wearing a Sean John suit and crocodile shoes. As one of the government officials who strongly embraced Tchallas’ trade pact and ever the opportunist, he warmly greeted Tchalla and managed to turn it into a press event for himself.

“The streets of N’Jadaka City and Wakanda are safe tonight due to the tireless work of our great King” he boomed to the crowd. “The Panther hunts his prey” he yelled throwing his hands into the air. The crowd began chanting the same in unison.

Tchalla thanked the crowd for their support, but said more villains escaped and he must continue the hunt. The crowed started up the chant again just as the N’Katanka was being led to a security van. Tchalla made his exit and contacted his guards and Taku for an update. They reported that the Dutch geologist never made it to the Mound. To get there they passed through the techno-organic jungle that surrounded the mountain. Because the jungle was mostly organic, the cloaking spell didn’t work there and the jungle came to life ensnaring them in a cocoon of vines.  Taku checked in next saying he was on the heels of the Nigandans. His techno-organic dogs managed to capture two, but the few that remained  were getting closer to the boarder.

“Don’t worry my King, my dogs have never lost their prey.”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 04:27:25 pm by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2021, 08:47:13 am »
Man this is so fun. Another great chapter.

This would make a great mini

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2021, 01:48:06 pm »
Thanks for reading everyone. This is the final parts of this story.

Tchalla made his way into the back ally following the scents leading to what appeared to be an underground artificial river. He returned to the city streets and approached the security van holding N’Katanka.

“Where”, was the only questing Tchalla asked him.

“I will only speak with my attorney” he replied.

“Fine” replied Tchalla, “but considering I found the fugitives here, the government has the right to seize your property and assets. I wonder what will be found when we go over your financial records.”  N’Katanka began to visibly sweat.

“If I tell you, what’s in if for me?” He asked.

“Community service.” Replied Tchalla.  N’Katanka thought it over for a minute.

“They’re headed to the Cannon trade port. I don’t know the route, but they’re going to sneak past the boarder just before dawn”. “Thank you for your cooperation, said Tchalla”. He went back to the surface and called for his cycle. Once it arrived he mounted and headed for the port feeling assured that he’d get there first with enough time to lie in wait.

Chapter 8

The Port was Wakandas’ latest construction project. A magnetic levitation train moved across a mountain that connected Wakanda to Cannon. It was fully automated and only rarely had human passengers. This was a condition that the Tribal Council insisted on to prevent outsiders from having an easy means of entering the country. To counter that condition, Moses insisted that Wakanda could not prevent the train from leaving the stations once its departure and arrival time was scheduled. The only way to override was for both Moses and Tchalla to agree to it ahead of time and Moses could not currently be reached.  On the Wakanda side there were landing pads that airships used to load cargo to deliver to various parts of the country and warehouses for merchants to store inventory. Tchalla waited for the fugitives by a collection of shipping containers, assuming they would try to sneak into one and get smuggled into Cannon. Wakanda had a trade deal with Cannon, but had no extradition treaty. If they successfully crossed the boarder, even if security caught them on the other side, they’d be free to disappear anywhere in the world.

Just before sunrise Taku chimed that he chased down the last of the Nigandans. His bio-tech dogs had done their job excellently.

“Then only five more and its finished”, Tchalla said before hanging up. A gust of wind blew past Tchallas’ nose allowing him to smell a Skrull. Tracking the scent he saw the fugitives crossing the field. He thought it was odd that they were heading towards the station instead of the loading dock. Only those with a trade license were able to ride the train from either country. N’Katanka must have provided them with travel passes. Tchalla made a mental not to ‘discuss’ it with him later. Tchalla hoped to catch them as they tried to sneak into a container, but a fight would have to take place in the station. The simple solution would be to have security arrest them as soon as they entered, but the two Skrulls could kill civilians. Trying to catch them out in the open was equally problematic because it would give them a chance to escape. And calling in reinforcements would alert them and they’d run back into the jungle. Tchalla decided to change his habit to into a business suit and sneak up on them individually. The Desturi was easy prey. When he went into the stations bathroom, Tchalla rendered him unconscious in a matter of seconds. Deciding to use some new tech, Tchalla used a hard light projector built into his suit to give himself the appearance of the man he just knocked out.

Rushing up to the group Tchalla said that security was on its way and they should flee. As the group turned to run an electric hum was heard and a purple blade was sticking through the females Skrulls’ chest. The other Skrull in a rage shouted “traitor” and threw a lighting bolt at the disguised Tchalla. This Skrull had the powers similar to Thor and Beta Ray Bill. He pressed his attack as Tchalla put up his full habit and simultaneously dropped mini gas pellets to knock out Nakia and Mutt while he fought. Mutt, using the last bit of magic he had stored on him to neutralize the gas just as the train arrived to leave. He was going to leave Nakia to her fate, but realized he knew nothing of the outside world and would need a guide. Grabbing Nakia before she fell unconscious, he pushed her onto the train. The doors closed and the train departed for Cannon.

Tchalla had been maneuvered outside due to the Skrulls powers thinking Nakia and Mutt would be unconscious. The fight lasted longer than expected, but Tchalla managed to strike the Skrulls vital spots and in moments fountains of blood poured out of his mouth, eyes, and ears. He fell dead seconds later.

Tchalla returned to the platform to find the last two fugitives missing and the train departed. He knew finding them in Cannon would be difficult and would probably require a handful of political concessions to be allowed to hunt for them there. Thinking it over, he decided it would be easier to catch them when they would inevitably return.

A few weeks later Nakia and Mutt were in a hotel in New Orleans.

“My skills have tracked high levels of ancestral magic to this city. I’ll be remaining here,” said Mutt.

“The only reason I came with you this far is because you saved me”, replied Nakia. “The next time I see you, I’ll slice your throat before you know what happened.”

Nakia left the hotel room and caught a cab to the airport. Mutt watched her from the window and was about to turn away when he saw a tall man with dreadlocks that had a streak of white running down the middle. He also noticed a ghostly figure hovering next to him. Mutt cracked a wide smile before leaving his room to follow.

End.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline CKW

• View Profile
    • blackpantherfanstories.wordpress.com
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2021, 08:02:34 am »
Nice.. the story IMO has a techno-urban anime series vibe.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2021, 08:21:17 am »
It was a fun read. I would love to see it illustrated

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2021, 06:11:57 pm »
That was good read CvilleWakandan and I agree with CKW about the visual depiction of your narrative.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2021, 08:15:46 pm »
This was fun in the way comic book stories used to be. Kudos CW!

Peace,

Mont

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2021, 03:02:08 pm »
A space adventure with Adam and Monica.

Monica and Adam had left the Bast Orbital station a few days ago. There was thorough excitement between the two of them for undertaking this mission. A few months prior Tchalla had visited them at Adams’ undersea research station. Tchalla asked if they would like to become an exploration team with the mission of charting star systems on behalf of the Wakandan people. Monica and Adam looked at teach other perplexed. When they excepted Tchalla then revealed the existence of the Shadow Gates and Planet Bast. Again the two gave each other a perplexed look. Over the following weeks the pair lived in T’chaka City, having meetings and making plans for the voyage. They were given the highest level tourist visas which allowed them to travel anywhere in the country. Adam spent most of his time socializing with the Wakandan science community. Monica enjoyed traveling to the assorted villages that dotted the county, often being haled as a goddess of light by children. This appreciation didn’t happen when she went to the cities. They regarded her powers as an act of scientific mishap. After a month of theorizing and socializing Tchalla introduced the pair to the ship they’d be commanding. It was called the “N’Yamis’ Journey”, named after Tchallas’ mother who was both a top astrophysicist as well as a Dorm Milaje. The ship was designed by a collaboration of Tchalla, Shuri, and the Wakandan Design Group. The outer hull was a mixture of vibranium and cobalt while the inside was a techno-organic marvel, based around the principals of the Techno Organic Jungle circuitry. The ship wasn’t sentient, but it possessed a carbon to oxygen recycling system and could self adapt and repair, making flying relatively easy for a small crew. Adam poured over the specs in curious amazement. The CPU core had been designed by Tchalla, but he left it as and open platform so Adam could make adjustments when needed.

By the end of the second month everything was ready for its’ maiden voyage. At the embarkation party the night before launch Adam asked why he and Monica were chosen for this honor. Tchalla said that he believed that a Wakandan team could do the job, but they wouldn’t be in a position to save themselves should the ship fail or come under attack from hostile forces. He concluded that the pair were the best options. The following morning the ‘Journey’ left its hanger in Tchaka city and headed for Earths’ orbit. After leaving Earth’s gravity well, Adam did a systems check of the various engines. The first was that EM field generator that allowed them to fly without worrying about gravity. The second was the sub-light drive that allowed the ship to cruise at speeds up to half the speed of light. Third was the fold space drive. Tchalla adapted the design from the ship he used during his time as leader of the Fantastic Four. Finally there was the Shadow Drive. Instantaneous transport to any place already stored in the ships navigation log. This engine and the navigation computer that accompanied it was their chief mission. They were to survey a large sector of space for potential Wakandan colonization. The biggest ‘gets’ were to find uninhabited worlds similar to Bast, but surveying other star systems for minerals, curiosities, and anomalies were optional as well. Once the planets were mapped the pair would leave and proceed to the next region of space.

The first test was to use the sub-light engines to get to Pluto. A week or so later they activated the Fold Space Drive and made the journey to Bast. They docked at the station in orbit and rested while the astrophysicist went over the sensor data. The final test was to Shadow Jump back to Earth. All outcomes proved to be positive and Tchalla revealed the last part of the mission. Adam was annoyed that Tchalla kept withholding information. He explained that there was no need to know if for some reason the mission got scrapped. Using Pym particles provided by Tom Foster, the last part of the mission was to place shadow gates on suitable planets that would allow Wakandan survey teams to scout the planet and set up the first cities. After a few arguments, the date of departure was set. However, a week before launch Tchalla put the mission on hold. The existence of Bast had been revealed to the world due to political issues. Tchalla said once they had been resolved, the pair could continue. He offered to let them return to Earth, but the pair chose to live on planet Bast in the new city that was being constructed. They spent the next month living in a Wakandan apartment watching the city grow large almost overnight. By the time they headed back up to the station, the city was complete and Wakandans had started coming over by the thousands to fill it.

The first few days had been relatively smooth. The ship was roughly ten light years away form Bast and was in orbit around a gas giant. The pair were in the upper atmosphere taking in the the beauty of the gas clouds that were a magnificent array of colors due to the solar rays of the red giant that passed through its atmosphere. After a few hours the pair returned to the ship holding hands. Monica pulled on Adams’ arm in a playful manner coaching him towards their quarters. Adam smiled and moved closer when an alarm began to sound. Reaching the bridge, Adam sat at the sensors station while Monica took the helm. The alarm was a distress call from a small ship in the neighboring star system.

“Do we help”, asked Monica?

“We haven't’ given up being heroes yet”, mocked Adam.

They engaged the fold space drive and were on the scene in under a minute. What they saw was a small transport ship under assault from two mid-sized vessels. Monica recognized the ships as Badoon pirates. They raised their shields just as one of the ships forcibly docked with the transport. The second vessel noticed the ‘Journey’ and moved into attack position.

“What did Tchalla say these shields could handle”, Monica asked?

“He said a few shots from a herald of Galactus”, replied Adam.

“Well”, said Monica. “If you’d take the weapons station, I’d like to give these engines a proper test.”

Adam moved to the station on the opposite side of Monica and brought up the targeting computer. Monica moved the ship into an aggressive posture as the pirates began to open fire. The ‘Journey’ rocked from the impacts, but the shield were holding. The two circled each other exchanging fire. The Journey only used plasma cannons. It had anti-matter torpedoes, but Adam was reluctant to use them. He preferred to disable the ship instead of destroying it. The battle continued for a few more minutes and Monica proved herself a capable pilot, maneuvering elusively to allow Adam to get a few solid hits. As the pirate ship took more damage, it chose to flee, leaving behind their comrades still docked to the transport. Instead of pursuing, Monica and Adam chose to aid the victims. Leaving their ship via the airlock, the pair made their way into the transport. They could hear blaster fire in the halls. Laying on the floor of the corridors were Badoon pirates and a species that neither of them recognized. The resembled elves with pointy ears and bright eyes, but their skin was similar to the tone of Sub-Saharan ethnic groups. Eventually the two found the groups fighting in a large cargo area. Monica jumped in immediately turning into an energy form and passing through each Badoon in turn. The battle was over in seconds and the crew of the ship looked on in amazement. Adam approached them first, holding up his hands to signify he meant no harm. The crew lowered their weapons in response. Adam opened a link to the Journey and started to talk doing a standard greeting. The crew responded, but neither could understand the other. As they continued the language started to become clearer. The Journey had a universal translator that Shuri designed to learn and interpret newly encountered languages. Adam reached into his pocket and pulled out an earpiece. He extended it to the crew member closest to him and motioned to put it in his ear. The crewman hesitantly took the device and attached it. Soon he and Adam were having a real-time conversation. Adam learned the species was called the Vendi and they were on an exploration mission. After much discussion, the Vendi rewarded Monica and Adam by sharing the star maps they had. A sizable portion of the data included the area Tchalla asked them to survey. It included two suitable planets and three potential planets that would make good terra-forming projects. The area spanned one hundred light-years.

The remaining Vendi gathered to assess their losses. The captain and first mate were dead, as were much of the senior staff. All total, out of a crew of fifty only nine managed to survive. The Vendis’ ship was in poor shape as well. Early surveys showed the engines were inoperable and main power was going into dangerous territory. If they stayed on the ship, the remaining crew would freeze to death. Monica and Adam didn’t need to think about it, they invited the nine survivors to come aboard the Journey. The Vendi were apprehensive, but agreed.

They Journey had been loaded with the last of the Vendis’ remaining supplies when three Badoon cruisers dropped out of hyperspace. A fourth ship followed matching the profile the the ship that had previously fled.

“What’s the plan Adam”, asked Monica?

“There are still three Vendi…”.

Before Adam could finish, one cruiser fired on the Vendi ship killing the three still on board.

“Time to go”, said Adam.

“We can take them”, replied Monica.

“Most likely” said Adam, “but we cant fight them and protect the ship. They’d kill the Vendi while we engaged them.”

With that said Monica jumped into the pilots chair. Adam instructed the Vendi to find a chair to strap into while he got into the tactical chair and raised the shields. Monica turned the ship away from the Badoon and engaged the sub-light engines to full. She had spooled up the fold space engine when a torpedo made impact on their aft. The fold space routine shutdown and Adam rushed to the science station to check the readouts.

“How bad”, asked Monica?

“The fold space drive has disconnected, the self repair is underway, but its going to take ten minutes”, replied Adam.

“We wont’ last that long”, Monica retorted.

“How much time can you buy at this speed,” Adam asked?

“At the speed they’re closing, maybe four minutes”, Monica answered.

“I only need three”, Adam said with a smile.

Adam opened the ships logs and scoured through the navigational information that the Vendi had given them. As he did that Monica kept evading incoming fire. The three cruisers spread out to keep her contained.

“Two minutes before they’re on top of us”, Monica shouted.

Adam didn’t respond. He had pen and paper in hand and was writing while looking at the monitor.

“Thirty seconds”, Monica said sounding more panicked.

With that Adam bounded out of his chair and rushed to the pilots station. Leaning over Monica he typed a set of numbers into the navigation computer.

“Whats that”, she asked?

“One of the planets the Vendi cataloged, we’ll use the shadow drive to jump there”.

“I thought we could only go to places we’ve already been with that”, replied Monica.

“As long as the coordinates are right, we should be able to get there”, replied Adam. “We still need a few seconds. We have to drop the shields to make the jump. Fly towards the closets cruiser”.

Trusting Adam, Monica adjusted course. Adam sat at the tactical station and armed an anti-matter torpedo.

“I’m setting it to minimum yield, that should create a flash bomb effect as it connects with their shields giving us the seconds we need. The other ships shouldn’t fire when we are close to their comrades. Firing in 3...2...1...”

At the same moment the captain of the cruiser saw the Journey was approaching and thought the ship was surrendering as most merchants ships were prone to doing. He ordered the shields lowered and the tractor beam engaged. Too late he saw a small plum come form the side of the oncoming ship and a moment later the bridge was engulfed in flames while the front of the ship had been vaporized. Adam had a stunned look on his face, but Monica stayed cool and made the jump. Moments later they were a few thousand kilometers away from an Earth like planet.

Epilouge

The captain of the small Badoon raider stood in the cargo bay of one of the two remaining cruisers with the rest of his crew. He was to take full responsibility for the loss of a raider, a cruiser, and all the “brave” Badoon that died. He begged that only his life be taken and his men spared. The pirate lords of his clan rejected his request. His ship was stripped of anything of value and the comfort women he had aboard were handed out to the officers of the two remaining cruisers. As the cargo bay decompressed his only thought was of his cousins Gamora whom he’d only heard about, but had hoped to meet one day.

End.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2021, 08:51:02 pm »
This was an engaging self contained story with good character interaction and intention. It was a good idea to have T'Challa put Monica and Bashear to work and purpose them with a mission of space exploration on behalf of the Wakanda. The "Black" Marvels (Blue Marvel and the woman formerly known as Captain Marvel) should have been sent by T'Challa to help him with the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda if certain writer were inclined enough to see T'Challa truly lead. The epilogue was poignant and l like the use of various aliens and references. Shadow gates another great concept ripe with potential. CvilleWakandan , you along with Gesela and the  preeminent Supreme Illuminati help to enrich the Black Panther's universe much beyond the scope of what is given in the pages of the comic book and it is greatly appreciated.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2021, 04:14:18 am »
This was an engaging self contained story with good character interaction and intention. It was a good idea to have T'Challa put Monica and Bashear to work and purpose them with a mission of space exploration on behalf of the Wakanda. The "Black" Marvels (Blue Marvel and the woman formerly known as Captain Marvel) should have been sent by T'Challa to help him with the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda if certain writer were inclined enough to see T'Challa truly lead. The epilogue was poignant and l like the use of various aliens and references. Shadow gates another great concept ripe with potential. CvilleWakandan , you along with Gesela and the  preeminent Supreme Illuminati help to enrich the Black Panther's universe much beyond the scope of what is given in the pages of the comic book and it is greatly appreciated.

Thank You. My plan is to have them keep doing that for a while, but eventually Wakanda science and exploration teams will start exploring once space travel becomes more common for them. And after that common people can get their own ships and crews. For now I'm going to focus on getting a few planets and space stations set up.
Reggie Hudlin-