Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER IN: KUELEGA [ "EXPLANATIONS" ] CHAPTER 4: VINYAGA VYO PAKA  (Read 842 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
CHAPTER 4: VINYAGA VYO PAKA

"Lucia. Krystoff. General Karadarof. Ivan. You may speak."

Lucia...as usual...spoke first. "The stores of vibranium have been plundered. Entirely. Vanished without a trace. By your own Untergangborg. We pursued with flawless relentlessness, but the Untergangborg self destructed. Using your own location devices, we have failed to find where the Mystic Vibranium has been transported to. There has been no trace of it being transported or even in existence in this plane of existence or any of the contiguous Planes that your technology has deeply scoured. I will continue to pursue the Vibranium and mete out justice to its thief or thieves."

"Lucia. You will do no such thing."

Lucia's Eastern European face registered genuine surprise and the beginnings of a retort to their liege's cloaked back. None of the men present would even consider such a thing, and all warily took a subtle step away from Lucia in order to put discrete distance between themselves and Lucia. Their Master...having flawlessly calculated the exact instant that Lucia would attempt a retort, how long it would take her to formulate such a retort as a thought and how long it would take her to voice said retort, forestalled any verbal exchange with a lethally calm statement: "That is an order, Lucia."

Knowing well the absolutely murderous consequences of even slightly failing to follow any command given by her Liege, Lucia smartly lapsed into silence.

Her Liege...still without turning to face them...continued: "General. Speak."

General Karadaroff...the most brilliant military mind in their country...responded crisply: "Your intergalactic monitoring stations and star fleets have been attacked. All of the monitoring stations were shut down. At the same time. Which is essentially impossible. We are talking the Molecule Man powered stations you crafted after you returned from Battleworld. And the Molecule Man energy signature empowered star fleet you crafted...Raumschiffe des Untergangs...The Starships of Destruction...are all rendered useless. All of them. We are tracing what passes for ghosts of abstract clues in order to identify, locate and punish the cretins who would dare to affront you so, mien Gebieter. "

"This happened at the same time that the Mystic Vibranium disappeared." Their liege stated. Not questioned.

"Ja, mien Gebieter."

"You will cease all pursuit of possible offenders this very instant and not take any other action without my express direction," their Master informed the General. The General saluted and relayed the orders as given without hesitation, covering his surprise and confusion at such orders.

"Krystoff."

"Your financial structures have all been rendered inoperative, mien Gebieter. We have located the perpetrators and are executing them as we speak. " Krystoff intoned.

"You will immediately cease pursuit of and executing these perpetrators. You will set them all free, and compensate all families who have lost loved ones." Their Liege commanded. Krystoff instantly sent the requisite orders via Interdimensionale Verbindung...Interdimensional Connection...to all squadrons in the various realities and multiverses that his Liege commanded.

"Ivan." A one word command from their Liege.

Ivan Kragoff...The Red Ghost...responded with alacrity: "I have carefully reviewed the technology and ability required to render useless all of the resources Lucia Krystoff and General Karadoff have at their disposal, and have concluded that there is only one being most capable of doing all that I have seen, and which fits all the requirements of the most rigorous science and other knowledge branches. There are 4 very distant other options, but there is only one who with certainty can do all of what we have beheld. And do so with ease."

"And that one is." A statement. Not an interrogative. From their Liege, still without turning his back to face them.

"You, mien Gebieter." Red Ghost knelt as he made this comment.

His liege didn't bother to turn to acknowledge Red Ghost kneeling in fealty to him. Nor did he indicate that he was aware of the others as they knelt in unison with The Red Ghost. Their liege didn't make a habit of such things. He expected such behavior, and saw it as both necessary and routine to the point of being almost mundane. Like acknowledging the prevalence of gravity.

"Lucia. Hypothesize as to the identity of the transgressor or transgressors against me."

Lucia instantly complied, her keen mind on full display. " I pursued each fragment of a clue unceasingly and with the most minute attention to every detail. We scoured the relevant energy signatures and tech for any semblance of identification ranging from The Beyonders to Dormammu. The Living Tribunal to Tony Stark. The Celestials to The Leader. The Multiversal Incarnations to The Star Brands. The technology displayed against us surpasses all of the abilities of all previous known rivals combined. We detected energy signatures consistent with one of the greatest powers and abilities this or any multiversal reality has ever known...but we don't know what it is. We have no name for this anomaly; as we have never seen such a thing until now. And we know of only one being who could do such a thing, mien Gebieter. That being, mien Gebieter, is you. "

"The energy you cannot identify is a power used by immortals like The Olympians 13 years ago in their Krieg Chaotische...Chaos War...and rather derivatively named Magie Chaotisch. Chaos Magic. A rather elementary force. Now. Lucia. Identity of the transgressor or transgressors against me. Now. "

Lucia...knowing the almost certainly fatal consequences...nevertheless truthfully answered: "I do not know at this time, Mien Gebieter."

The assembled men stealthily took a further step away from Lucia.

"Krystoff. Perhaps you can help Lucia unravel the mystery of the identity of the transgressor or transgressors?"

Krystoff looked at the back of his Liege and silently shook his head in the negative, knowing that his Liege missed nothing and would be fully aware of the answer Krystoff proffered.

"General Karadaroff? Red Ghost? Are you both similarly undone by this mystery?"

Both men...realizing that their lives are probably forfeit for this failure...still truthfully acknowledged that they were undone by this mystery.

Their Liege...still with his back to them...gestured with his metal sheathed left hand. Amid a shimmer of spring emerald energies, The großartige Henker..."great Executioners", cyborgs far more terrible than anything their Liege has unleashed upon his foes on Earth...soundlessly appeared behind each of the others in the throne room with their Liege. Each of the others in the throne room knew that their deaths were upon them.

"Lucia." Their Liege spoke to her, just before she was going to launch into a preemptive strike at the großartige Henker. "You will take the großartige Henker with you to die ätherische Verbindung...The Ethereal Junction. You will discover that your attempts to keep die ätherische Verbindung have failed. Station großartige Henker at this Junction in order to correct and make restitution for your failure. "

"Ja, mein Gebieter." Lucia...keeping every quark of her deep happiness that she isn't executed on the spot in the literally trillions of horrible beyond description ways that are at the command of the großartige Henker out of her voice and face...immediately Dimension Transported with her cargo to The Ethereal Junction.

"Krystoff."

"Mien Gebieter!"

"Take the device I just materialized by your left boot to die Ressourcenschnittstelle...The Resources Interface...and activate it. That is all."

"Ja, mien Gebieter!" And Krystoff teleported away.

"General."

"Mien Gebieter!"

"I have transported der Todeskristall to your flagship. Return to Raumschiffe des Untergangs...The Starships of Destruction...and activate Todeskristall. All will be set aright."

"Ja, mien Gebieter!"

"Ivan."

"die wilde Kraftleitung...The Wild Power Conduit...mien Gebieter?"

"Intelligent assumption, but incorrect. The enemy would obliterate you and us for such an obvious response, were you to implement it. Autorisieren Sie das magische Protokoll des Chaos. I authorize The Chaos Magic Protocol."

Ivan Kragoff...The Red Ghost...blanched. But beamed away instantly in full compliance with his orders.

Their Liege never turned to acknowledge his servants nor allowed his attention to stray from the MRIC... MultiReality Infinite Chess... board in front of him.

"Your attempted Vinyanga vyo Paka was both uninspired and pathetically predictable. I have bested you in every one of our previous confrontations, and am besting you again right now," their Liege said to apparently no one in particular. "Yet you insist on further instruction in your inferiority to me."

"If my attempts were so pathetic and predictable and inevitably result in proof irrefutable of my inferiority to you, then why do I still exist and am capable of engaging you for this length of time in MultiReality Infinite Chess?" said no one in particular.

"Your limited intellect resulting in a relentless predictability and lack of imagination...while disappointing...do periodically serve the purpose of what amounts to a lack of mentally stimulating or nourishing amusement." their Liege said.

"Amusement?" responded no one in particular.

"Amusement. In the vein of the buffoonish inferior periodically evoking laughter from his infinitely superior master. As the Fool, the Court Jester, does for his King." Their Liege explained.

"Ahhh." said no one in particular. "Then I have another piece of amusement for you on this MRIC board."

Their Liege carefully surveyed the MRIC before replying with: "And that is?"

No one in particular moved multiple pieces in a supremely ingenious maneuver.

"Check," said no one in particular.

Their Liege didn't flinch, start or show any overt reaction, but no one in particular could see the increased interest manifest in the impassive stare their Liege levelled upon the MRIC board.

"Perhaps there is some possibility of hope that you may yet unmoor yourself from the eternal mediocrity presently circumsribing your existence." Doom said to No One In Particular.

"If you value your General, you should advise him against using your Todeskristall...Doom Crystal...at your Interface. The consequences to him will be quite unpleasant."

"I am aware of the feeble attempts of your Shuri to hack and siphon The Interface. I am aware of her rather laughable countermeasures. Her lack of imagination and absence of intellect is nearly as disappointing and even more predictable than yours."

"Shuri predicted you would say such a thing. Word for word. With a laughing, mocking but pretty accurate imitation of your voice, spacing and pattern of speech. Your General and your entire retinue of soldiers will be slaughtered within 20 minutes of their arrival, if you do not heed my warning."

"Your feckless Wakandan plebes cannot threaten my superior forces in any way, shape or form."

"Our forces could erase the entirety of Latveria from the fabric of multiversal existence within an hour. However, Shuri has found a threat that could tear through your so-called defenses literally as easily as you can, then subject your forces to a dreadful extinguishment of their life force beyond what even you can currently drum up."

"Impossible. But even if what you said were sooth, wouldn't such a tactic violate the tenets of your precious Wakandan Code of Honor?"

"We are not remotely transgressing upon our sacred vows or Code of Honor. You, however, may finally find yourself facing a foe as hungry, merciless, arrogant and dangerous as you are."

"Doom has no equal," Victor von Doom pronounced with utter conviction. "You could not hope to be so. I have vanquished you at every turn. And you are the best that the comparatively beknighted country of Wakanda has to offer. "

"I would have to plummet to depths far below anything that this Multiverse could conceive of to be merely your equal, Doom."

"Have you so soon forgotten how I vanquished you so completely on Battleworld, then? Is your heart too craven and your psyche too traumatized by the Fist of Doom to accept the lesson your defeat by me has inflicted upon you? As I told you on Battleworld: I remain Doom...and you? Something beneath me. A lesser. A fool who doesn't know that he is beaten."

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 12:55:45 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER IN: KUELEGA [ "EXPLANATIONS" ] CHAPTER 4: VINYAGA VYO PAKA
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 05:02:39 pm »
 "Even now you fail to learn the lesson that would be crystal clear to any truly balanced mind," T'Challa replied. "You possessed the power of nearly all Realities, ensconced yourself as God Emperor Doom and emblazoned upon Multiversal Reality NOT a better infinitely eternal Multiversal Order but instead a stark, singular, merely planet sized exercise of self congratulation. Even when you had power unconquerable? You did not create Planet Perfect; which you claim to seek to create here and now on THIS Earth. You did not even attempt to manifest any of the lofty ideals and allegedly concrete superiorities that you believe elevate you ever above all other beings who have, are, and will ever be born to everything crafted by THE ONE ABOVE ALL. God, demon, angel, alien, mutant, human ,Inhuman, or whatever they may be.

Instead? In truly barbaric, blood soaked, Roman Caesar style? You created a planet sized Roman gladiator arena and named it Battleworld.

And now. Even ten years after Battleworld, your megalomaniacal psychosis prevents you from grasping and accepting that it was I who bested you on Battleworld. Not the other way around."

"Your lack of sanity is manifest, T'Challa. You were laid battered, broken and beaten. Humbled, humiliated, sprawled helpless. Prostrate. Bleeding. At the feet of Doom. I looked down upon you with disdain."

"Doom. You had power incalculable yet you not only couldn't bring peace joy and harmony to every being you brought into Battleworld, you couldn't grant peace to yourself nor could you even keep the loyalty of Doctor Strange. Even at your pinnacle, I knew that you knew that you weren't my equal...that's why you didn't and couldn't vanquish me INSTANTLY in our battle."

"Surely even you, T'Challa, know that...were our positions reversed, and you were granted power incalculable and I granted the massive but limited powers of The Infinity Gauntlet that you wielded against me...that you would not have defeated me at all...much less instantly... were we to fall to combat."

"Doom. I would not have accepted power incalculable." T'Challa clarified.

"You are UNWORTHY of such power and its concomitant incalculable responsibilities," Doom asserted. "Doom and Doom alone was born worthy of both and much more."

"If you were born worthy of such, then why did you admit to Reed that you knew that he would do better than you would do, were he to be in possession of the power that you had? If you truly believed that you and you alone were worthy of infinite power and the concomitant infinity responsibility, then how could I craft the stratagem that wrested both from you?

You are, however, correct that I would ever reject infinite power.

I would not need unending puissance to achieve the goals that you failed to achieve. You and I would not have fallen to combat...beneficially for you, for I would have thoroughly trounced you inside of a boxing round...because I would have prevented such from the outset. How? I would have succeeded where you failed. I would have succeeded in bringing peace, prosperity, happiness, joy, safety and all the good things that a King is beholden to bring to and protect for his subjects. Not because this King...this Emperor...is above his people, or because he is intrinsically superior to them in every regard. He is their King, their Emperor... not their MASTER. He is not constructed from manifestly and vastly superior material than his subjects could ever hope to be spun from. Nor would a truly worthy Emperor King craft any form of overseer's relationship with his people...benevolent overseer or not... as you have with your Latverians. This is why many Latverians may fear you, may have faith in your abilities...but they will never genuinely trust you. Because you will never do what a truly worthy Emperor King would do, and that is: ensure that he is of, from and ever in conjunction with his people.

I do not need power incalculable to achieve the imminently calculable. Such an urge for incalculable power to overcome the calculable challenge is the proof of incalculable inadequacy on your part. I knew this about you before you knew this about yourself. It was I who strategized the means to defeat you. Reed worried that my gambit with The Infinity Gauntlet would result in my eradication. I assured him that you are...even in the extremis of Battleworld...incapable of eradicating me. And I further assured Reed both that I would buy him the time he needed with The Molecule Man and that when I was done with you that you...Doom...would be put by me in a position to fall to the psychological machinations and truth that Reed would bring down upon you. That is why you failed with me. Even when you knew you were being manipulated, that the entire uprising of Battleworld was the result of my planning, that the whole world being engulfed in uprisings against you in your own words: '...reeks of machination...' you still fell to me. I reminded you of your own words and proved to you right then and there that even with your God Emperor enhanced intellect and cunning, you were neither superior to nor a match for the intellect or cunning of a Panther.

"What is this threat awaiting my General, Panther?" Doom cut into T'Challa's monologue.

"There is a reality wherein you and Dracula fell into battle..."

"I have bested Dracula several times. He is a minor irritant at best."

"...but this Dracula managed to turn his Universe's Doom before he was killed."

"And you have this Vampire Doom waiting for my General."

"He can only be brought into phase with our reality if your Doom Crystal is activated."

"If this Vampire Doom were to gorge itself on the fresh blood of my loyal soldiers, greatly increasing its powers, what...besides me...would halt this Vampire Doom from wreaking havoc upon our reality?"

"There is a reason that no Vampire has ever dared to approach the borders of Wakanda. No vampire is a threat to our reality as long as Wakanda exists."

"And what if a Vampire saw to it that Wakanda ceased to exist?"

"Vampires have tried. They are no longer with us. All other vampires who assay such a task will join their predecessors in suffering an annihilation that is so utterly complete that even The One Below All would be impressed."

"...'even The One Below All would be impressed"? Your statement is redolent of the heedless megalomania and insecurity that you accuse me of, T'Challa."

"My statement is not a statement of hubris, but literally a quote."

"Are you contending that The One Below All told you that It would be 'impressed' by a form of complete annihilation that you could unleash? You are pathetic beyond..."

"Your General is about to activate your Crystal, as you instructed him to do."

With a gesture, Doom halted his General and prevented the horrific unleashing of Vampire Doom upon his unsuspecting forces.
"T'Challa. Why did you limit your comments to my General? As I allowed you to see, I have more than one minion at work for me."

"Your General's fate is the only fate that had some flex in it; the possibility of several outcomes at this point in time."
"There is ever only one outcome to any situation whenever Doom is involved: the outcome that Doom requires. Lucia, Kristoff, and The Red Ghost will triumph and successfully achieve the goals that I have set before them. And in so doing? Prove yet again that the intellect, foresight and stratagems of Doom has no superior, peer or nemesis. Most especially not you, T'Challa. Even an intellect as compromised as yours is grasps the fact that one can have no chance at victory if one doesn't properly assess and respond to the threat , threats and/or challenges befalling one. You have such a poor grasp of DOOM because you cannot conceive nor perceive of the gulf separating Doom from you who are lesser. You have been so lost to reason as to assert that I'm megalomaniac...when Wakanda is infamous for hubris that literally no other being from Earth would demean itself by entertaining the thought of, much less acting upon such hubris and condescenion toward non-Wakandans as Wakandans infamously engage in. You even once accused me of such tawdriness as racism. Doom does not engage in such faulty behavior, nor does Doom lie. You, however, have lied to numerous colleagues and even lovers of yours. How is your Monica Lynne doing, these days? Wanting to be around you less and less, I trust?"

"Doom. You are the worst kind of elitist and the worst kind of racist. You racially discriminate against anyone not belonging to what you deem to be The Master Race: The Race of Doom. Of which you are the sole member. This leads you to a mandatorily lonely existence. Not just alone, not solitary, not just hermetic...lonely. I am certain that you have faced and eventually will engage in the inevitable for you: you will engage in one of the most telltale examples of inexcusable personal flaw, and weakness of character driven by colossal inner hurt masked as one of the ultimate exercise of hubris which is: to pursue authentic immortality [ not just proof against death from old age which can be acquired by proper understanding of and prevention ofthe deterioration of the fidelity of the DNA helix; I'm speaking of actual authentic immortality ] and literally create a mate who you genetically crafted to possess the attributes you wish, and of course whom you saddle with enslavement via a combination of mystic domination and genetically engineered obedience and complete submission to you. You will create a mate because no other living being, shade or spirit could possibly beviewed by you as your equal. But even this endeavor of yours proved hollow, didn't it Doom? Because you couldn't fool yourself. You esteem yourself overly much and are incapable of reduction of your own self regard as innately superior to both truthful and sane levels.  However much you esteem yourself, and however much you excuse and justify your own predations as the inevitable conflict between you the superior and deserved Master of all you survey and all others who are your inferior and whom you deem to be born to be your subjects...you cannot remove from yourself the desire and need for companionship. That's why you usurped Reed Richards' family on Battleworld.

But this same unquenchable desire and need for companionship is poisoned at its core by the simultaneous absolute conviction that whosoever you meet or construct is inevitably inferior to you and therefore at some point inevitably unworthy of whatever attentions you lavish upon her. Or it. Or her/it. Isn't that right, Doom?
And that's why you failed with Reed Richards' family, even before my schemes and strategies ignited the fires of freedom and rebellion across the entirety of Battleworld and heralded your fall.

Your other minions? Lucia, Krystoff, Ivan? Will find that your most meticulous and well executed planning will not be able to forestall the sound thrashing that each will befall, as they fail to do as you command. But the failure isn't truly theirs; the failure is yours and yours alone. In the coming months and years, I will instruct you in the realities of the superiority of the Wakandan mind."

Doom dismissed T'Challa's response. "Lucia, Krystoff and Ivan will achieve their goals in what for them is admirable fashion, and you have no authentic way to gainsay, deflect, corrupt or defeat them. Make no mistake of that; and make no mistake of this: I perceive what you are actually attempting and find your actions to be lacking in efficacy, imagination and refined strategy."

"You made similarly grand pronouncements of my ineffectualness on Battleword," T'Challa observed.

Doom continued unabated:"You are using an oblique truth to feebly attempt to avoid my question to you. Which means you have given me the answer that I expected: You wanted to see if Doom would save his General. "

"Yes," T'Challa confirmed.

"And if I did not? What would you have done, besides watch in fear and wonder as two beings ever better than you...two Dooms...battle as only Dooms may battle, so that you may then swoop upon the injured victor as the jackal, the hyenas, swarm upon an injured lion? And still be thoroughly defeated?"

"I have already defeated you, Doom. Literally in every encounter that we have had. The fact that you think otherwise, yet my Wakanda is independent of your power and I yet live, is not only proof of how wrong you are but also indicative of how your narcissistic megalomania has reached the nigh incalculable [ for you nonWakandans ] depth breadth and scope of Rayo's Number.

But to answer your question: We would have done nothing. We would have left you Dooms free to Doom yourselves."

"And so," intoned Doom. "The true game begins."

"The true game began long ago," T'Challa responded from the other side of his comm link to Doom. "But your lack of imagination and limited intellect resulting in your relentless predictability...while disappointing and periodically serving the purpose of what amounts to a lack of mentally stimulating and nourishing amusement... simply prevented you from recognizing what Vinyaga vyo Paka..."Cat's Toy"...really is. You were my Cat's Toy years ago on Battleworld, and you were my Cat's Toy again. Just now. When I put you in MRIC Check.

Your move, Doom."

"As I said, T'Challa...you stratagems are both pathetic and predictable. While you were droning on in one of yoru interminable monologues, I already made my move."

T'Challa stared impassively into the menacing metal face plate of Doom. " I told Shuri you would say that. Word for word. I will do you the kindness of letting you know that I have already made my move countering your Täuschung Doom...your Doom Deception...and returning you to MRIC Check.

As I stated previously: Your move, Doom."

Doom looked at the new configuration of the MRIC, and knew that he had at last found the worthy adversary that he craved...

...and in some barely existing, completely denied and unacknowledged Planck star sized speck of near nothing in his soul? Feared.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 01:10:39 am by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 12:15:42 am »
criticism? Thoughts? Suggestions?
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 12:53:47 pm »
On it Supreme, I didn't forget about you brother. I'll post something up shortly, my apologies for being so tardy.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 09:07:32 am »
On it Supreme, I didn't forget about you brother. I'll post something up shortly, my apologies for being so tardy.

Thank you for your attention, my Brother Ture! As always, your penetrating insight, criticisms, suggestions, ideas, questions, etc are sought after and warmly received. As are the [ whatever responses or complete ignoring of my fanfiction ] by all of our HEF brethren
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 07:30:12 am »
It was a fun read, the only thing that bothered me about it is the frustration knowing that Doom has been long past due for a beat down from T'Challa since Hudlin first had them square off and the fact that it hasn't happened yet is very frustrating

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 08:06:59 am »
It was a fun read, the only thing that bothered me about it is the frustration knowing that Doom has been long past due for a beat down from T'Challa since Hudlin first had them square off and the fact that it hasn't happened yet is very frustrating

Thank you very very much for the compliments on my fanfiction, my brutha! I definitely am on board with you on the need for the beatdown for Doom. But remember: Doom is the kind of guy that has to be inexcusably defeated in every single regard, every single endeavor and in every single way...so that he may not be able to excuse his defeat as anything other than his having been defeated by his actual superior. Handing Doom a beatdown? May feel good to us [ and it would ] but handing Doom the kind of defeat that he would have to admit even in his most private moments when he's alone...by himself, with his thoughts, feelings, reflections...was the result of being outperformed by a being superior to him in all things? THAT IS TRUE VICTORY.

Doom, of course, would not be able to fully accept such a reality, so he would find himself dealing with what is for him the most unpleasant reality that he is capable of admitting to himself but which he never has done: He is facing a person or being that is so nearly his equal that any flaw or anything less than the pinnacle of perfection in every part of his activity is going to result in his defeat or...a similar impossibility for him to fully grasp...he is facing his equal in every way. Even his turn as THE INFAMOUS IRON MAN never put him in a position wherein he had to acknowledge either of these realities. [ And I absolutely loved his run as THE INFAMOUS IRON MAN; did you? Brian Michael Bendis merked that entire run, imo. ]

Knowing all of this...guess what T'Challa's going to do? Yep. You're exactly right.

And what did you think about that part where T'Challa said that Doom is a racist...because he's racist against anyone who's not in the "race" that Doom himself creates? And Doom remains elitist against anyone even in the race that Doom himself creates, because nobody that Doom himself creates is actually Doom himself?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 10:38:18 am by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2022, 01:58:41 am »
Ok Supreme. So I got my vibranium infused herbal tea, some heart shaped cookies and sat down and read your work. It was a good read and best of all you captured the voices of the T'Challa and Victor. A classic storytelling move on your part to have the two meta characters engaged in tactical operations while simultaneously playing chess. Again classic.

In 616 universe I have grown numb to T'Challa's defeats and pyrrhic victories with Victor, so much so that even your masterful take on the Black Panther refuting Doom's triumphs left me wanting. One criticism, I think parts of the monologues read too long, so much so that for a minute it read more like they were talking at each other at the behest of the author. An indulgence I find myself guilty of. Probaly a result of our enthusiasm to put so much into the Black Panther.

All in all, it was a most pleasurable read. I so appreciated you having T'Challa engaged in a strategic battle as opposed to more fisticuffs. As I'm sure we agree that the Black Panther's greatest weapon is his intellect and how he uses it to guide or manipulate others. A No Prize for whomever knows whose words I just paraphrased. Again Brother Supreme I enjoyed reading your fanfic and appreciate your dedication to all things Black Panther.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Ok Supreme. So I got my vibranium infused herbal tea, some heart shaped cookies and sat down and read your work. It was a good read and best of all you captured the voices of the T'Challa and Victor. A classic storytelling move on your part to have the two meta characters engaged in tactical operations while simultaneously playing chess. Again classic.

In 616 universe I have grown numb to T'Challa's defeats and pyrrhic victories with Victor, so much so that even your masterful take on the Black Panther refuting Doom's triumphs left me wanting. One criticism, I think parts of the monologues read too long, so much so that for a minute it read more like they were talking at each other at the behest of the author. An indulgence I find myself guilty of. Probaly a result of our enthusiasm to put so much into the Black Panther.

All in all, it was a most pleasurable read. I so appreciated you having T'Challa engaged in a strategic battle as opposed to more fisticuffs. As I'm sure we agree that the Black Panther's greatest weapon is his intellect and how he uses it to guide or manipulate others. A No Prize for whomever knows whose words I just paraphrased. Again Brother Supreme I enjoyed reading your fanfic and appreciate your dedication to all things Black Panther.

Brother Ture! Sorry for my delayed response. My laptop got accidentally broken, so I have had to find and use another computer until my laptop is fixed and returned to me.

I very very much appreciate your wonderful and well thought out critique above. I will most definitely absorb, contemplate on and apply the new understandings and thoughts gleaned from contemplating the suggestions and criticisms above. I think that your comment about the overlong monologues is both very much on target and the result of the perhaps frustrated novelist within many of us...

...I also think that it's the result of us seeing so much that should not have gone down in past issues of BP? That we feel the need to rectify such egregious and unacceptable errors, as well as rectify these errors with the most practical and continuity friendly retcons we can think of. I tend to write these dialogues as the kinds of dialogues we see in books, not the imo generally overly general, insufficiently detailed and specific "commercial break between shows length" fare that dominates most fanfic that I have read. I will sharply reduce the length of each piece from now on, yet endeavor to lose none of the details. I'm pretty sure that I've already found a way to do so that I hope will be satisfactory to whoever my future readers will be.

I'll keep the length of my pieces to the same or lesser length of my very first chapter in this story [ the Chapter starring Queen Mother Ramonda as she stormed the hybrid A.I.M./HYDRA Asteroid ] or a bit shorter; that should satisfy everyone. Lol.

Once again, I thank you and our brother Ezyo for the keen and much appreciated feedback the both of you have given!
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: