Author Topic: GTA IV Fans: Who has it?and what do you think of the game?  (Read 4576 times)

Offline BarbaraB

• View Profile
    • my site
Re: GTA IV Fans: Who has it?and what do you think of the game?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 01:28:29 pm »
I was just about to ask you the same thing.

I only dated Carmen and KiKi, both are kind of crazy, lol. I stuck with KiKi though.  Who'd you go out with?

Saints Row 2! I'm looking forward to that almost as much as I was looking forward to GTA. Especially because of the ability to play as and customize a female character. SR also has extensive car customization which is fun enough on its own.

Did you hear how they're going to continue the story from Saint's Row if you choose a female character? Its very...different.

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 02:41:15 pm »
Compared to San Andreas the dating is weak, yes they (IV girlfriends) have lunatic personalities but they are too easy you can sleep with them relatively quickly once you have their phone #. The places to take dates are better and the girls individual critiques of nikos' outfits are funny (the clothing choices are slim). I dated Alex, Carmen, Kiki, Kate, and mellisa. Saints Row should be very interesting from the dating perspective and the car customizations are off the hook! I haven't heard how the female character is going to fit into the story but I can't wait for it to come out. I just hope that you can build your bank account up the same way as in the 1st SR ( just capture an armored car, save it in your garage then blow it up at will)

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 04:46:11 pm »
I hate the controls for the weapons. Everything else I've seen thus far is good.
...Rassclaat.

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 02:22:15 am »
chasing cars and trying to fire on them at the same time; rates as my #1 pet peeve why have the chases if the targeting system won't lock on other cars?