Author Topic: Hulk and BP  (Read 8707 times)

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Hulk and BP
« on: July 26, 2006, 05:50:18 am »
Hey, I remember my one of my threads that I posted right before the board rebooted.

Has there ever been a one-on-one battle between BP and the Hulk? If yes, which Hulk. 

(And I don't mean this to be a versus thread; I just want to know if it has happened in the comics.)

Offline ward

• View Profile
Re: Hulk and BP
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 06:14:18 am »
yeah but not really.  Issue 13 of priest run.  Panther was more trying to calm hulk down rather that fight him though.  He was dealing with the dumb green hulk.  no real battle that I know of.

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 09:39:18 am »
A decade or so before that particular event the BP and The Hulk did have a battle. I can't remembre what issue though.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 04:31:08 pm »
The answer was "Queen Divine Justice" dealt with the Hulk in issue #15.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline DamonO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 10:35:43 am »
The Black Panther and the Hulk have fought one on one once.  The Panther didn't fare very well, I'm sorry to say.

http://milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=fullsize&issue=05856107888%202

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 11:03:00 am »
The Black Panther and the Hulk have fought one on one once.  The Panther didn't fare very well, I'm sorry to say.

http://milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=fullsize&issue=05856107888%202

Well, you know what they say...."any fight against the Hulk you can walk away from...."

Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 08:11:54 am »
I didn't know that Hulk and BP squared off in that Avengers run...the only thing I heard about was that the Avengers fell under some kind of mental compulsion,and the fight everyone was raving about was Thor versus Captain America.I heard that Thor won.Is that true? I heard that Thor knocked the air out of Cap in a valiant fight or something like that...and that there was some kind of rematch in the 80s or some such.Is that true? It's been years since I collected comics...in fact,Priest's run was my reintroduction to comics in general,not just BP.So if any of you uber detectives know the answer,holla atcha boi...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Static Froggy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 10:27:48 pm »
I didn't know that Hulk and BP squared off in that Avengers run...the only thing I heard about was that the Avengers fell under some kind of mental compulsion,and the fight everyone was raving about was Thor versus Captain America.I heard that Thor won.Is that true? I heard that Thor knocked the air out of Cap in a valiant fight or something like that...and that there was some kind of rematch in the 80s or some such.Is that true? It's been years since I collected comics...in fact,Priest's run was my reintroduction to comics in general,not just BP.So if any of you uber detectives know the answer,holla atcha boi...
yep, tchalla and hawkeye took green genes down with some knockout gas

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 02:09:50 pm »
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 11:17:04 am »

Thanx for the lookin out Static Froggy...but I must admit that I think KO gas is a corny way to beat The Hulk.Glad to see BP and Hawkeye together though...and has anybody been checking out the new MOON KNIGHT? Whew!! Has #3 come out yet?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Static Froggy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 03:09:05 pm »

Thanx for the lookin out Static Froggy...but I must admit that I think KO gas is a corny way to beat The Hulk.Glad to see BP and Hawkeye together though...and has anybody been checking out the new MOON KNIGHT? Whew!! Has #3 come out yet?
    yea it was corny, sadly and yea i saw the new moon knight dude is GRIMY