Author Topic: BALDWIN HILLS  (Read 32163 times)

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
BALDWIN HILLS
« on: July 10, 2007, 10:27:08 pm »
What a trip to see people in what was my neighborhood. Where I skateboarded rode my bike and BS'd. Seeing folks, houses I know. Saw filming notices on my in laws house last week who knew.
And the Archer girls vs the Jungle girl c'mon that ain't even fair.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Re: BALDWIN HILLS
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:25:35 am »
not a bad show... i missed the first ep, but i like it.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 09:15:08 am »
It's interesting I'll catch the next episodes cuz I find some location things kinda funny. Where the heck are the daddies? My hubby loves how tough the moms are on the boys.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 09:19:12 am »
that one dude talks to his mom all crazy...
but dayam...he threw a party...made enuff money to pay off his mom's credit card and is still in hi skool...dayam!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 09:27:34 am »
way back in the day one night we were setting up for than a big house party and this persons' mom was like what's going on he was all I'm having a party blah blah blah.She was just like oh. ( I would have needed medical care from my mom) Needless to say we had the party it was off the hook. Sadly he went on to pretty much become a washed up child actor .

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 09:34:55 am »
so...explain the dynamics of the 2 classes of girls..
i could tell that the group of chicks were the "Baldwin Hills" girls, right?
and the other chick was a cute "hood" chick, right?

becuz she piqued my curiousity when she suggested that the "Baldwin" girls come to her side of town... i want to see that!

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 09:48:33 am »
The way it's set up it suppose to be to be across one street technically Labrea. The hood rat lives in the Jungle origanlly named for the beautifully for trees that lined the streets etc. Now the Jungle well because of the type of the people that live there.

The Archer girls (uppity private school ) live in I don't want to spoil the location for where it's actually set but a much better neighborhood. Trust me they will drive through the Jungle but there is no real reason to spend a day at homechicks house. For the party she bought her outfit for $20.00 on Slauson the The Archer girls went to Melrose.

I grew up in the neigborhood which side to you think? Don't answer....

But it is a trip to actually look at houses and say that's on such and such street. Or say I don't know where that is and my hubby would say that's (he grew up in the neighborhood too) such and such.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 01:35:41 pm »
great looking show. the kids are beutiful. looks promising. the new game show on the other hand needs major retooling.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 01:42:54 pm »
why?
it's the same show that's on The Game Show Network called "Playmania!"

Same.Exact.Show.  well, just blacker.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 03:32:13 pm »
Cheirel, if youy know any grown Archer Girls I am in need of an auto upgrade ASAP! Nothing big, just a black big body BMW with Lamborghini doors.

Seriously, I am really intrigued to watch the show after the comments made here.

P.S. I will settle for a 2007 Hundai with 29 inch rims and diamond dust engraving on the hood.

Offline BarbaraB

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 06:34:18 pm »
Cheirel, if youy know any grown Archer Girls I am in need of an auto upgrade ASAP! Nothing big, just a black big body BMW with Lamborghini doors.

Seriously, I am really intrigued to watch the show after the comments made here.

P.S. I will settle for a 2007 Hundai with 29 inch rims and diamond dust engraving on the hood.

LOL. Thats what you call a true opportunist.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 09:56:14 am »

You are too funny!!! You have a better chance of getting that from the "ghetto chick." I love when the rims cost more than the car or better yet they are from rent a rim.
Seriously, it should be a interesting show to watch because the dynamics of the girls  are really funny.
My hubby reminded me that the jungle at one point time black people weren't even allowed to live there because it was so nice funny how time brings upon a change.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 10:16:03 am »
wait a minute...
white folks kept black folks from livin' in a place called "the jungle?"

wow... even racism is weird in cali!

hahahahhahaha

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 10:32:46 am »
Racism is very weird in Cali. I'm sure in watching Baldwin Hills you will see an interesting racism between our own race. It can be brutual.
It's not just Baldwin Hills they also included an area we call "pill hill" because all the docs and dentists used to live there. Thats more the area where the boys live.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 02:37:16 pm »
I haven't seen this show.. what's it about?
Be Kind to Someone Today.