Author Topic: culture of Wakanda  (Read 33268 times)

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: culture of Wakanda
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 10:09:03 am »

In a very organised manner the Black Panther's have been proving thier fitness to rule over and over again.

No matter how tough or smart you are as a Wakandan , you for a FACT KNOW the guy who's running things is a lot tougher and smarter then you are.

Except for that Erik guy who beats T'Challa every 2-3 years.

T'Challa needs to fight Erik in a valley or a desert. Somewhere where he can't get thrown off stuff. Killmonger's always throwing B.P. offa stuff.

This would take away Eric defenestration-fu. ;D

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 10:38:15 am »
Now that I'm been thinking about. I don't want T'Challa to ever be able to defeat Killmonger. Erik should always be that unconquerable foe who the Panther can't be stright out. What I want is Killmonger to start kicking butt other than Panther's so he builds up a reputation as one of the toughest S.O.Bies in  the MU.

It would be awesome to have Killmonger droping in other heroes books and giving them a hard time before coming back into BP's life..
I mean.. we need more A-list villains and Erik is good material.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 12:56:18 pm »
Now that I'm been thinking about. I don't want T'Challa to ever be able to defeat Killmonger. Erik should always be that unconquerable foe who the Panther can't be stright out. What I want is Killmonger to start kicking butt other than Panther's so he builds up a reputation as one of the toughest S.O.Bies in  the MU.

It would be awesome to have Killmonger droping in other heroes books and giving them a hard time before coming back into BP's life..

Erik has crazy potential,just...CRAZY potential.But I would like BP to score a few more physical victories against ERIK,if for no other reason to just even the score.RH's BP I feel certain would drop hammers on Erik.PRIEST's BP was winning their fight until ROSS interrupted them and caused TCHALLA to get stomped out.

I would like Erik to show up elsewhere in other MU comics and cause lotsa problems.Imagine what could happen if he decided to vie for the Kingpin's throne.If he crossed paths with DD or THE PUNISHER.This would be grounds for a sweet crossover with our manz BP or even ORORO...if the Queen of Wakanda is in the USA doing her XMAN thing,and she comes across Erik.GROW A THUNDERSTORM INSIDE HIS TESTICLES,STORM!! Ah,my bad.I take that back.Ororo would drop hammers on Erik.BP should be the one to face Erik.

I'd like to see STORM throwdown with a malevolent African diety.Say...a foe of Khonshu.BP and MK team up to fight hordes of foolish mortals,and BP siccs his unbeatable Wakandan tech and warriors on the mercs helpin out whoever MK's enemies are...and Storm locks up with the African diety.Or the African diety is causing problems and Brother Voodoo,Storm and say Doctor Strange triple team them.Just sayin.Storm smacks diety.BP finally wins a fight against ERIK in recent memory.Brother Voodoo shows some more of that ill stuff that he showed in THREE THE HARD WAY.I'd like to see BLADE return,now that his series is over.Blade,Brother Voodoo,Black Panther (Panther God/Thrice Blessed Armor,Ebony Blade+ other stuff we don't know about) Storm (goddess and Queen of Wakanda) Moon Knight and Doctor Strange.Cross overs.Madd magical stories to broaden the mythos of Wakanda and BP and Africa.Cross overs with THE NEW AVENGERS because of BP and LUKE and Doctor Strange and Wolverine and Sabertooth.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 03:51:49 am »
What I want is Killmonger to start kicking butt other than Panther's so he builds up a reputation as one of the toughest S.O.Bies in  the MU.

Good idea. I don't know what's going on with Kingpin in Daredevil now, but what about Kilmonger extending his operations to become a new Kingpin? Mix hislegitimate business with some distinctly criminal ish, and build a real rep?
EDIT:
OK, I see SI already had that idea. Which just shows it must be gold. Great minds and all that.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 04:01:11 am by Wise Son »

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 06:13:45 am »
Yeah guys, you're both on the money. Killmonger to me is the defining BP foe. To me he is more interesting and menacing than Claw would ever be. For that reason it is time for him leap out of the BP verse and become a threat to the entire MU. Yet at some point he and BP should face up with T'Challa coming out on top and the very end and after a gruelling/bleeding fight... But in my oppinion even after his defeat at the hands of BP Killmonger must always remain as the most threating and dangerous of BP's enemies.. I'd like for both characters to live in an eternal stalemate where neither one or the other can get the upper-hand..

Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

wgreason

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 06:33:41 am »
How would like to see Killmonger strike at T'Challa next?

he's done the h2h combat; he's done the economic takeover ...

mobilize the Mighty Avengers or the TBolts against Panther?
become the government's new head of Sentinel production and threaten the X-Men?
reveal his alliance with the Skrulls before betraying them and us to the Kree?

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 03:05:27 pm »
How would like to see Killmonger strike at T'Challa next?

he's done the h2h combat; he's done the economic takeover ...

mobilize the Mighty Avengers or the TBolts against Panther?
become the government's new head of Sentinel production and threaten the X-Men?
reveal his alliance with the Skrulls before betraying them and us to the Kree?

Maybe he forms his own terrorist group? Attacking targets OUTSIDE Wakanda would weaken its standing within the international community (Can't T'challa control his own people?) and attacks INSIDE Wakanda would make his authority seem ineffectual(can't he protect us?). 

wgreason

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 08:45:02 am »
Killmonger as bin Laden .... omg.

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 07:37:20 am »
Bin Monger?

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

wgreason

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 05:52:12 pm »
Would anyone want to see Achebe return, too?

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 09:04:17 am »

NOOOO! 
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 03:10:42 pm »
Bin Monger?

Bin Monger sound like a trash-can fetishist.

I'll be here all night folks

Try the fish. ;D

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 05:46:50 pm »

NOOOO! 

YEEEESSSS!! He's supah looney.Love that guy.He'd be basically THE JOKER to BP's BATMAN.Horrible analogy,but you guys get what I mean.BP recalls to mind BATMAN,despite their enormous differences,and ACHEBE calls to mind THE JOKER,again despite their massive differences.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 09:04:05 pm »
NOOOO! I'd rather have a super-powered, African dictator, who eats human flesh, than have Achebe back.
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 09:06:34 pm »
Or better yet. Give us a black supervillain named "Jefferson". What do you say about that, eh?
 Eh?