Author Topic: Lewis Hamilton  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
Lewis Hamilton
« on: August 27, 2007, 12:14:36 pm »
Why is anybody talking about this guy? He's kicking mayor butt at the F1. Hell he'll probably end up world champion during his first season. Wise Son  I thought you been british would be all over this guy. ;D
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Lewis Hamilton
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 04:48:48 am »
Oh yeah, I'm just not into F1 all that much. Still, it is a fairytale story, young kid gets into F1 team, and ends up with a better record than his (world champion) team mate. And you're right, he could be the champion in his first year, which would be a big thing. He's got a good attitude to his driving, and he's stayed pretty clean-cut (the tabloids haven't been able to construct any scandal around him). Sorry I haven't had more to say, but it's just not really my sport.

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 06:20:37 am »
Oh I see. I wasn't a fan of the F1 either but 2 years ago when Fernando Alonso won his first championship I started watching and got hooked. But Now the Lewis came in I won't leave. ;D The guy is a fantastic driver.
Well they have been able but it is not that they haven't tried. (the tabloids I mean) I remember the uproar when they found out he was dating one of his bosses daughter and that girl from big brother... ;D They bulding him up into a pimp.. LOL!
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 03:04:36 am »
I remember the uproar when they found out he was dating one of his bosses daughter and that girl from big brother... ;D They bulding him up into a pimp.. LOL!
I think I saw  a quote from him today, saying, '[according to the papers] I've been sleeping with Dido, but I didn't remember that at all!'

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo