Author Topic: Damn, Reggie, why do you hate Black people SO DAMN MUCH!!!??  (Read 44349 times)

Offline Hulkster

• View Profile
Re: Damn, Reggie, why do you hate Black people SO DAMN MUCH!!!??
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 11:16:44 am »
It's time for this woman to get exposed. McCaulley is an anti Black eugenicist who describes Black men as being Damged beyond Repair aka DBR and the majority of Black women as being genetically inferior. To this point " The New Martin Luther King" came up with the term Melineated to differentiate herself from the common inferior Black women.

This self-hating, delusional FASOOM leader is the one telling Reggie and Debra Lee that they hate Black people. If she pops up on national TV and her background doesn't get exposed something is really wrong. 

One the bloggers in her circle is a British woman by the name of Halima.  This is a comment made by a black woman called "Prettyislandgirl" on her site regarding the conviction of Genarlow Wilson (post listed at 3:47 PM):

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=29718807&postID=2305157809523131028

"This young black man was damaged beyond repair and we should be glad to get rid of him."

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 02:07:14 pm »
wha?

i'm not even touchin' that one.

*leaves the room*

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 02:46:53 pm »
It's time for this woman to get exposed. McCaulley is an anti Black eugenicist who describes Black men as being Damged beyond Repair aka DBR and the majority of Black women as being genetically inferior. To this point " The New Martin Luther King" came up with the term Melineated to differentiate herself from the common inferior Black women.

This self-hating, delusional FASOOM leader is the one telling Reggie and Debra Lee that they hate Black people. If she pops up on national TV and her background doesn't get exposed something is really wrong. 

One the bloggers in her circle is a British woman by the name of Halima.  This is a comment made by a black woman called "Prettyislandgirl" on her site regarding the conviction of Genarlow Wilson (post listed at 3:47 PM):

"This young black man was damaged beyond repair and we should be glad to get rid of him."

The commenter is listed as anonymous when I cliked the link you provided. Was the person listed as "prettyislandgirl" before and then changed subsequently?

Jenn

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 09:45:53 am »
Once I heard "not a sports page, not a magazine" I knew it was genius.  And "buy some land, f*ck spinning rims" is magnificient.

This must be what going mad feels like...

What is so magnificent about "f*ck spinning rims?" There have been columnists, researchers and educators who have killed themselves to get the exact same message across, yet "f*ck spinning rims" is what gets people's attention? That doesn't say a whole lot about black people, then. And will you guys PLEASE stop with the "we have to talk to them to get the message across" crap? Because we all know the message STILL isn't getting across to the audience it's supposedly aimed at. I've seen this clip at more white supremacy places that I have anywhere else. The Axis of Coonery continues to spin (no offense, Hudlin; I'm referring to the creators of the cartoon, not the supporters).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 09:56:28 am by Jenn »

Offline Hulkster

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 10:15:31 am »

The commenter is listed as anonymous when I cliked the link you provided. Was the person listed as "prettyislandgirl" before and then changed subsequently?

She posts under anonymous, but if your read to the end of her comments, she puts "prettyislandgirl" as a signature.

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 11:33:23 am »
The Axis of Coonery continues to spin (no offense, Hudlin; I'm referring to the creators of the cartoon, not the supporters).

I heard an interview with the song writer yesterday.  He was saying that it is a parody of crunk.  He intentionally applied the crunk formula (simple, repetition, cursing) to spoof the style.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 11:49:08 am »
uh...duuuh?

he even does an exaggerated "OH KAAAAY" in the beginning, too

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 12:48:26 pm »
I used the term "satire" what I probably should of said "parody" but yeah, I took the piece to be a joke as opposed to a call to consiousness.

Did the creators of the piece ever say that RAB was intended to be a PSA for knuckleheads?

I really must be missing something here. 

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 01:02:57 pm »
This is why Dave Chappelle quit.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 01:41:32 pm »
man... tell me about it.
i still can't get a straight answer.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2007, 02:00:30 pm »
This is why Dave Chappelle quit.

In regard to Chappelle, he has never really gone into depth about that fateful day when a White staffer "laughed" in a manner that caused him to have an epiphany on his brand of sketch comedy.

It would be great to have Toure or Cousin Jeff sit down with Chappelle and have him evaluate the current "movement" against BET, Rap and whatever other target they can find.

The best and most insightful interview i've ever seen with Chappelle was on a 2HR Actors Studio special. Viewing that should be a pre-requiste for anyone who misses the genius he gave us for 3 seasons.

Jenn

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2007, 08:53:05 pm »
I heard an interview with the song writer yesterday.  He was saying that it is a parody of crunk.  He intentionally applied the crunk formula (simple, repetition, cursing) to spoof the style.

Too bad he's no good at it. Watching them sit on CNN and cry like little girls was the highlight of my week. "Waaaaaah, you guys don't understand satire! Waaaaaah, we're trying to reach out to the youth! Waaaaaah, you just don't GET IT! Waaaaaah, you're being mean to us!'" Hilarious.

Anybody who mentions "Read a Book" and how great it is, I counter with "Make It Burn", which truly was a brilliant satire on hip-hop that did everything right. It made fun of the rappers and the bling culture without pissing all over hip-hop or the people who love it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 08:58:34 pm by Jenn »

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2007, 09:53:13 pm »
Or, you could like both.

Jenn

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2007, 10:06:54 pm »
Never said you couldn't.

Offline Hulkster

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 07:21:23 am »
Too bad he's no good at it. Watching them sit on CNN and cry like little girls was the highlight of my week. "Waaaaaah, you guys don't understand satire! Waaaaaah, we're trying to reach out to the youth! Waaaaaah, you just don't GET IT! Waaaaaah, you're being mean to us!'" Hilarious. 

Has there been more than one CNN interview?  Regarding the one I saw, there was nothing that sounded like crying to me.  Agree or disagree, they seemed to address their points civilly and somewhat lightheartedly.