Author Topic: Damn, Reggie, why do you hate Black people SO DAMN MUCH!!!??  (Read 42759 times)

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Damn, Reggie, why do you hate Black people SO DAMN MUCH!!!??
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2007, 08:23:40 am »
The funny thing is that she brags about how her family never went on welfare, but admits in the same breath that she had accessible family as far up as her great-great grandparents. Can we say D'UH, boys and girls? That would be like me bragging about how we never went on welfare because I grew up in a two-parent household. OH HAI THAR CAP'N OBVIOUS!

And yeah, Cheriel, the less said about the Dallas Independent School District (motto: HAY, IT BEETS ILLTURACY!!!111), the better. My aunt and uncle pay $1,200 a month to keep her three children out of DISD, and I will personally take up a job on the pole to help out if need be. When the average SAT score of a DISD kid is around 730, it's time to just blow the system up and start over. Yet Dallas needs a $1 billion stadium more, apparently.

This should be a bumper sticker, I swear.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2007, 09:09:12 am »
That must one hell of car to have a bumper that big.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2007, 01:18:31 pm »
it's gotta be that new Hummer!
:)

I used to go to schools in the DISD and the RISD (RichardsonIndependentSchoolDistrict) back in the 80s.
Either the standards dropped after I left or the Georgia (ie. Atlanta/stn mtn) school system REALLY sucked!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2007, 12:16:35 pm »
I think it's school districts in general. I'm embarassed to say how much I pay per month to keep my mini-me in private school. It could be a scene from BET's Baldwin Hills. I went to one of the High Schools in the neighborhood. My daughter couldn't imagine going through what I went through. I HATED IT!!! Graduated top of my class. Anyway anybody want offer me a part time job? ;D
I threatened her with LAUSD she cried herslf to sleep. There are 8 kids in her 6th grade class. You can't beat that with a stick.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2007, 08:06:54 pm »
I think it's school districts in general. I'm embarassed to say how much I pay per month to keep my mini-me in private school. It could be a scene from BET's Baldwin Hills. I went to one of the High Schools in the neighborhood. My daughter couldn't imagine going through what I went through. I HATED IT!!! Graduated top of my class. Anyway anybody want offer me a part time job? ;D
I threatened her with LAUSD she cried herslf to sleep. There are 8 kids in her 6th grade class. You can't beat that with a stick.

Stop trying to fool us with your hood persona. I am onto you! I have seen ATL 1.5 times and you are the Lauren London girl hands down.

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2007, 05:38:11 am »

Stop trying to fool us with your hood persona. I am onto you! I have seen ATL 1.5 times and you are the Lauren London girl hands down.
hehe~to funny.I'm a South Central Girl  8)! Shall I misspell something

Jenn

« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2007, 09:18:31 pm »
it's gotta be that new Hummer!
:)

I used to go to schools in the DISD and the RISD (RichardsonIndependentSchoolDistrict) back in the 80s.
Either the standards dropped after I left or the Georgia (ie. Atlanta/stn mtn) school system REALLY sucked!

I think the suck is recent - over the past 10-15 years or so. But boy, did they ever drop fast and far. The average SAT score for a Dallas ISD kid is 852, but that includes all of the magnet schools. Compare that to the Mesquite ISD, where I went to high school - 969. Richardson ISD - 1063. The national average for Texas is 995. 852, even WITH the magnet schools, is a lonnnnng way from 995 - which isn't exactly stellar.

TAKS scores aren't much better, either - out of the high schools in DISD, Madison, Molina, North Dallas, Samuell, Seagoville (SEAGOVILLE!?), Maceo, SOC and Spruce are all listed as "unacceptable" (but this was back in 2005).
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 10:14:40 pm by Jenn »

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2007, 11:02:23 am »
Dallas Independent School District: HAY, IT BEETS ILLTURACY!!!

Well I thought it was funny. :-[