Author Topic: new Boondocks up to watch  (Read 66077 times)

Offline Afro Samurai

• THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: new Boondocks up to watch
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2010, 09:02:18 pm »
LOL@poking fun at the kfc's grilled chicken coupons situation promoted by Oprah. I would had kick Uncle Ruckus fat ass out too. Overall aiight episode.
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2010, 08:49:51 pm »
The Color Ruckus was absolutely hilarious! 8)

I didn't stop laughing from beginning to end and this is the type of episode that shows how versatile THE BOONDOCKS is.

There are so many memorable lines from this episode that I can't choose one.

This week's episode is being billed as a "Season" finale and not the series finale. I hope this means there will be a 4th season.

Offline Afro Samurai

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2010, 06:59:36 am »
^I think it won't be the series finale. I remember Sony had a big fuss over Boondock season 3 trailer calling it the final one.

ROFLMAO EPISODE!! But it was deep tho. Ruckus's mom & his brother worship white supremacy while the father despite it and hated it.........and had to come home to watch his own family praised it. I wish they would had got into why the grandma didn't liked her own son and grandchildren.   
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A SIN!!!!!! YOU'LL DIE QUICKER AND ALSO BURN IN HELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2010, 10:16:38 am »
^I think it won't be the series finale. I remember Sony had a big fuss over Boondock season 3 trailer calling it the final one.

ROFLMAO EPISODE!! But it was deep tho. Ruckus's mom & his brother worship white supremacy while the father despite it and hated it.........and had to come home to watch his own family praised it. I wish they would had got into why the grandma didn't liked her own son and grandchildren.   
What makes it even funnier that all of this "revitoligo" talk is actually true. Also if they want to end the series on a high note they can. Sony is already on some bullsh*t "revamping" spiderman. We don't need them to "revamp" The Boondocks. It was kind of sad on what happened with his childhood and the same goes for his father.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Afro Samurai

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2010, 09:58:09 pm »

What makes it even funnier that all of this "revitoligo" talk is actually true. Also if they want to end the series on a high note they can. Sony is already on some bullsh*t "revamping" spiderman. We don't need them to "revamp" The Boondocks. It was kind of sad on what happened with his childhood and the same goes for his father.

Actually it is not^. Ruckus's mom told him that lie & his pop told him tell him the truth while ruckus's other fam was tryna hush up the pop.

Peep@0:54

Also in the 2nd BET episode of Boondocks, it reveal that Ruckus is 100 pure black.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2010, 10:37:33 am »
Im talking about the begining scene
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2010, 09:22:21 pm »
If It's Going Down was the last episode of THE BOONDOCKS it was a brillaint send-off.

I saw an interview with McGruder about whether he would continue making THE BOONDOCKS and I think his answer was made explicit in this episode. Huey is the character that represents McGruder the most and when he told Jack " Not to waste his life trying to stop the future" I think McGruder was talking about himself.

The intent of The BOONDOCKS was to educate, critique, and satirize to the point that people became aware of the social/political reality they live in. In the interview, McGruder stated that everything he presented in The BOONDOCKS is out there now and the information is readily available. He made it seem that his inspiration to continue the show was gone.

Offline Afro Samurai

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2010, 11:30:43 am »
Excellent last episode. LOL@ with that fake ass 24 & all of his gfs dying in a mad f*cked up way. *Sigh* I hope Aaron continue the series.