Author Topic: A Theory regarding Cannibal  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Pantherfan

• View Profile
A Theory regarding Cannibal
« on: November 10, 2007, 04:05:40 pm »
Recently I looked up an entry on Vampires on Wikipedia and I came across a paragraph about a particular vampire called a Hopping Corpse. A Hopping Corpse origin dates back to China and has the ability to jump from body to body. I'm thinking that Cannibal is a Hopping Corpse vampire seeing he relies on lifeforces rather than blood.

Another theory that I was turned onto o the Comic Book Forum board is that Cannibal is really Black Panther's old foe Kiber The Cruel, but I'm going with the belief that Cannibal is a Hopping Corpse Vampire. At any rate, I would like to see Blade guest star so he could help Brother Voodoo deal with Cannibal.

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
Re: A Theory regarding Cannibal
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 08:43:46 pm »
hey that would be a sweet idea. Maybe Reggie could do Blade some justice again and give him back his right hand instead of that machine-gun BS that the previous writer did.

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 09:18:21 am »
It would be nice if Blade turned up time to time and yes his last series did blow.

Offline V.Rodriguez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 06:51:19 pm »
well i'll quote myself on this one:

... I think you (Mr.Hudlin) should give creative-priority to develop and resolve these storylines in the next issues: the possibility of a coup d’ètat attempt and the possibility of a north-american invassion in Wakanda. Are those going to happen or not?, to keep us on the expectation months after months without any advance in these storylines is not the best move IMO, it’s easier to feel bored more than interested. For example, the cannibal storyline (or ‘’sub-plot’’ as some like to name it), it has more than 26 issues and is still going on! I’ve lost interest and it feels like you have no plans to end this storyline soon, which is a shame (shame in the meaning of pity, pity for us readers who are, or were interested in that plot I mean).
         Instead of developing and finishing those points mentioned above, you are introducing  new storylines, more fantastic ones: Giant bugs, magic frogs, interdimensional trips and now the upcoming  --unsufferable-- ‘’Marvel Zombies’’ 4-part arc...