Author Topic: T.V. Medicine  (Read 730 times)

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
T.V. Medicine
« on: December 05, 2007, 09:55:52 pm »
Okay I've had it! If anyone knows Shonda Rhimes (sp) get her on the phone and kick her hard in the butt. I hate it when they destroy a story line for the sake of t.v. but this whole infertility line on "Private Practice" was total crap. So far from reality. Obviously they didn't bother to use a consultant and if they did, get their money back.
*grumbles so~mo*

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Re: T.V. Medicine
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 01:26:39 pm »
so... what happened?

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 11:56:57 am »
I guess it was the whole infertility scene with a couple when they found out he was spermless i.e. '0" they were going to sperm donor, then they were going to use his bother then they finally used a procedure called T.E.S.A. all in less than 48 hours. Real worls it doesn't happen like that. Most men with even crappy sperm counts they aren't "0". You can't hit up a sperm bank get everything you need that ASAP. If it's a known donor there is a wait limit by law not mention all the tests. And for T.E.S.A. in Ca. there are only 3 people with their oats to do it.
This couple had about 5 other stages of testing before getting to all that and it was misssed. That  was so sad and misleading.

Offline The Dark Wright

• Me & you... yo' Momma & yo' cousin too...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 02:25:38 pm »
Yeah, I've never heard of a male not having any sperm, esp. considering there's like, what... 500 million of those suckers that can fit on the tip of a needle or something like that?  But dude was bone dry, huh?  Yeah, that's just bad research.