Author Topic: Sunday Best  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
Sunday Best
« on: December 09, 2007, 12:06:15 pm »
Okay!!! This should be a bigger scandal tham American Scandal.  Reg you were there. You know they best didn't win. Secondly, how did this show get to end before I even knew about it ???

Offline Cheirel

• View Profile
Re: Sunday Best
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 06:09:59 pm »
So what,I was the only one of us who watched the show? Come'on now tell me it isn't sooo

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 07:11:02 pm »
Well, more proof that black folks are not monolithic.  This show was a big success, with over a million and a half votes for the finale.  It was our biggest prime time show of the year.  And apparently no one but you watched it on the board.

The BET haters tend not to mention this show.  So it doesn't get as much traction in the press as shows that they can complain about.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 02:33:14 pm »
hold on...
before i go crazy....

sunday best isn't canceled, right?

*whew*

cuz we watches us some Sunday Best in the Poe household and that is real talk. Go back to earlier posts and you'll see my pro-... wait... dangit... I'm thinkin' about Meet the Faith.

My wife LOVES Sunday Best.
It's BET's American Idol and it's dayam good.  I see this show lasting for a long while. The audience and sponsor participation will only get larger.
trust me.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!