Author Topic: A movie by yours truly...  (Read 6672 times)

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
Re: A movie by yours truly...
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 02:44:04 am »
Hats off to you Michael and congrats to Scott on his movie.  :)
...Rassclaat.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 07:31:01 pm »
Don't you love how Michael really represents for HEF members?!  Congrats Scott!  I was out of town, but good for you!

Offline voodoochild

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 09:10:36 pm »
Yeah!  Props to Mike for coming out AND being patient while we worked out a technical issue with the projector.  The night on a whole was a success, and I've been getting mostly positive feedback on a film held together with spit, scotch tape, fishing wire and a lotta love.  This is my first feature and on the whole, I'm pretty proud of it.  Especially considering I've never taken a filmmaking or screenwriting class.  I'm already about 3/4 finished with the first draft of my next joint.  Progress, ya'll!!! 

Offline Goat

• "Man, you come straight out of a comic book"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 04:30:14 pm »
Big Congrats to you both, sounds like an interesting film. Hope to be able to view it sometime.

michaelintp

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 10:57:20 pm »
Hey, it was my honor to be there.  One thing that is really fun about this forum is there are so many extraordinary creative people who post here.  When one of 'em is doing something that I can actually see or read or hear ... well, of course I want to.  I love it when people share their creative work. It is very exciting!