Author Topic: Hell yeah, Bow Wow punks Tour'e  (Read 7291 times)

Offline True Father Sankofa

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Hell yeah, Bow Wow punks Tour'e
« on: December 20, 2007, 04:58:27 pm »
so I guess bow wow was just supposed to sit there and take this right?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6126/title.bow-wow-omarion-demand-respect
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Hell yeah, Bow Wow punks Tour'e
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 08:27:34 am »
Saw this.

Obviously it was a joke but Bow Wow caught feelings.

And it's convienient to talk smack while you are walking away and telling your body gaurd to "handle it"

I like Bow Wow and any of us would want a child to be as succusful as he is but

straight up regular down to earth fun loving bow wow>>>>>>>>>> thug passion bow wow.

Bow wow has been in the industry since he was 7. How gangster can he be?
Hes the Todd Marinivich of rap.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 01:47:53 pm »
Toure is at least picking better targets. After Nelly allegedly had to be restrained from breaking his face; Bow Wow is a much better option. The clip is down so I will have to see it later tonight.

If Bow Wow did the bodyguard thug routine he deserves his own clown segment on The Boondocks.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 07:37:22 pm »
This was a !@##$% bait and switch! I sat through the whole thing without the Bow Bitch explosion. Can anyone provide a working link to the confrontation?

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 07:58:40 pm »
so I guess bow wow was just supposed to sit there and take this right?

No. 
He could have gotten his bodyguards to do his homework for him so he would have an idea what direction Toure was going to flow. 
Then he would have been prepared to respond appropriately rather than in the cry baby manner in which he did.

Pretty amusing stuff.
I thought it was especially funny that Lil' Bow Wow appeared to be SMS'ing his "Big D" that he was enroute to the green room and bringing company with him.
Loved it that Big D still had the fried chicken dinner in his greasy hand.  And that other dude with his hair half-done completed the Hot Ghetto Mess.
It looked kind'a hokey to me that Bow Wow was yellin' and runnin' away at the same time, but Toure seemed genuinely bewildered.

I think Bow Wow punked himself.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:11:51 pm by Magic Wand »
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline TruthLies

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 08:30:38 am »
I wouldn't consider it a "punk'd" move ; Tour'e is a fag no disrespect but
as a man you are not going to take anything and especially not from a fag

Bow still gets no points though, he should just be himself.  I'm trying to
think back when was the last time BET actually had a good
on air personality (VJ)

Tigger was always cool ; Tocarra was cool because she was developed
through the Model thing but the role BET was making her play like
 "the dumb girl extra fake and extra phony ghetto Black girl talk"
that had to go , everybody knew that was acting.

Tiffany was cool

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 08:56:41 am »
Bow wow is a no talent little girl. Talking all that and running behind his body guards. What a little girl. He acted like he had feelings for Omarion or something. Little Bytchass is what he is, opps forgot he ain't lil no more, bytchass is what he is And when has he had a SOLO hit. Nobody checking for him and his hard act is so trife. He ain't TI and TI need to not be so TI himself.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 10:11:37 am »
Heyman aka truthlies....congratulations.

You won the title.

You are the most ignorant, annoying person ever to post here.

Now, that's not a title I just throw out there.  No, there's a lot of competition for that title. 

And maybe some of the long time members of the board may object, referring to some of the ignorant racists who have posted here in the past when the BLACK PANTHER series first launched.

But even THEY weren't as annoying as you.

They could answer a direct queston, for example.

They would NOT start multiple threads on the same subject.

And I especially love your use of homophobia while complaining about positive black images.

Why do you keep coming back?  Even the people who initially gave you benefit of the doubt think you're an idiot.

You clearly lack the "receive" button.  You just talk and don't listen to anyone. 

But you went to a lot of trouble to come back and post again.  And with each visit, you offer less.

Are you learning disabled?  I"m not being funny, I'm serious.  Perhaps you are but have not been diagnosed.  You should check that out.

Offline TruthLies

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 10:21:51 am »

Your heated & funny thing is I didn't attack at all.  I just replied to the topic above me.
Yet you single out my posts as "ignorant" when in post 4 someone used
the word  "Bitch" and not a word from you know who

Therefore, I'm not even going to respond to your childish namecalling and pre adolescent antics
in this thread.  (Awaits the hate from loyal extremist )

Anyway, Tou'ray has done shock questions like that before ala Wendy williams style.  I
don't care if it was label planned or not they could of informed the artists.  I
don't have anything against fags but if a fag asked me that as a MAN I would
too feel slightly disrespected.

Bottom line, I think Bow wow only spazzed out for the cameras, like someone said
on the show he is having trouble with his image.  He needs to find who BOW WOW is
not his ghost writers but who he is as a person.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 10:33:49 am by TruthLies »

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 10:45:12 am »
The issue is you don't know Bow Wow. I hope my son can grow up to be like Bow Wow. Hard working, driven and talented. What i see from the outside is Bow Wow doing what a lot of young males especially black males get caught up in is trying to prove there man hood in all the wrong way. Some do it by doing the tough guy, some do it by banging as many women as possible. But let me finish with this. I sooooo assure you that Tore nor Bow wow is worrying about you me or anyone calling them a fag or anyting else. Please remember this.

Bow wow and Tore on a bad day>>>>>>>>>> you.

Offline TruthLies

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 10:48:53 am »
The issue is you don't know Bow Wow. I hope my son can grow up to be like Bow Wow. Hard working, driven and talented. What i see from the outside is Bow Wow doing what a lot of young males especially black males get caught up in is trying to prove there man hood in all the wrong way. Some do it by doing the tough guy, some do it by banging as many women as possible. But let me finish with this. I sooooo assure you that Tore nor Bow wow is worrying about you me or anyone calling them a fag or anyting else. Please remember this.

More attacks unprovoked. (Awaits more from extreme loyalist)

I never once said I disliked Bow Wow, I've seen him developed as a rapper/movie feature, believe me
I seen him develop.  I'm saying what I see on the Tube man, ask any young Black man in college or in the streets
or any rapper Hell even Bow Wow himself probably thinks Tou're is a fag.  ASK THE MAJORITY OF RAPPERS
THAT VIDEOS SPIN ON BET NETWORK

No sugar coating folks please, I have nothing and I mean
nothing AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS, but even Bow and Omarion themselves know he's probably homosexual
and believe it or not that could be what fueled the response even more.

I'm Absolutely positive they don't care what we post on here,  Bow Wow and Tou'ray on a horrible day >>>>you (bluezulu)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 10:53:36 am by TruthLies »

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 01:01:52 pm »

I admit I have a bias against Bow Wow. I remember over the last few years where he personally insulted r&b legend Ron Isley and Jermaine Dupri apologized for him and then Will Smith and Will told him to go read a book young man and where he said insulting things about Ciarra. I don't care for him. I think he has little man disease. The smallest guy trying to be the hardest.

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 02:05:50 pm »
I remember that stuff and I agree, but we all should not be judged entirely off of the few wrong things we have said/done. Just to easy to diss lil man imo. I mean he is not taken serious amoung fans and peers so what good is it to dump on him. His action against Torei was a punk move but he definatly wont listen to us. Hopefully someone in his inner circle can talk to him.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 01:36:49 pm »
Bow Wow and Omarion want thier respect as artists.

I don't know whether that's funny or just sad.

I'd think to even BE Bow Wow you'd have to have a sense of humor.

Offline True Father Sankofa

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 10:00:09 am »
This is some funny ish.  Everyone knows I don't like Toure because of his ridiculous comments about ending PE's career some 15 years ago with a Rolling Stone review.  Last I checked PE still going strong at the last Rock the Bells concert and had one of the best hip hop cds of 2007 even though the mainstream completely ignored their 20th year anniversary in the game because longevity don't mean ish in hip hop and bein old is uncool.

As far as Bow Wow getting hard behind bodyguards.  Bow Wow got much more sense than T.I. or any of these fools always getting arrested or locked up.  He is paying bodyguards to do a specific job why the hell should he get in trouble and to something stupid when he has people on his payroll who are supposed to handle ish?  Come on yall, I don't care for Bow Wow's music either but come on.
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali